剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
It was good. It was good. It was good.
不错 不错 不错
Cool. So she's Okay? She survived?
真好 那她没事咯 她挺过来了
Yeah, yeah, she's Okay. Yeah.
是的 是的 她没事
I mean, it didn't even--it didn't even come up this time.
我是说 这次 这次我没能提起来
What? Yeah, I'm just gonna wait
什麽 是的 我还是等下次
until the next therapy,
去看心理医生时再说
because, yeah, our shrink was a little late,
因为 这回我们的心理医生迟到了
which started the session out weird.
所以这次谈话一开始就怪怪的
And then
然后
before I even had a chance to say anything,
我还都没机会张口说什麽
Barb started talking about
巴布就开始念叨
how her sister's lupus is affecting her.
她妹妹的狼疮对她造成的影响
Did I tell you that Barb's sister Joni has lupus?
我跟你说过巴布的妹妹琼妮得了狼疮吗
No.
没有
Well, she does.
她得了狼疮
And, um, yeah, Barb was just like...
然后 巴布就特别...
Oh, my gosh, she was in such a state,
天呐 她状况不太好
and I just feel like, you know,
我就是觉得
the more Barb is Okay with herself when I tell her,
如果我趁巴布状态好的时候告诉她
then the more...
她就会更...
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
过来 过来 过来 过来
I am gonna tell her, Okay?
我会告诉她的 好吗
I am.
我会的
I'm gonna make this all happen, Okay?
我会让这一切成真的 好吗
You're just so fast.
你动作太快了
You're like a-- like a little...
你就像 就像一隻
hummingbird.
小蜂鸟
You know, you're like
你就像
this little tiny hummingbird with... big boobs.
一隻长著一对大奶♥子♥的 小蜂鸟
I can't keep my hands off your tits.
我就是无法克制自己不去抓你的胸
God, what is wrong with me?
天呐 我这是什麽毛病
See, this is what you do to me.
瞧 这都是你害的
Hold on.
等等
Holy shit. what?
天呐 怎麽了
My dad came out to Ali.
我爸对艾丽出柜了
Fuck.
操
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
我的天呐 我的天呐
You were fucking high when you saw him?
你见他的时候 是嗑药嗑嗨的状态吗
I was, like, basically trying to make out with dad.
我简直 都要和爸爸亲热上了
God!
天呐
Oh, my god, his toenails were painted,
天呐 他的脚趾甲上涂了甲油
but because his little toenail is so little and squished,
但因为他的脚趾甲太小了又都挤在一起
she just painted the toe skin.
于是她直接涂在脚趾上了
God-- her, her toe skin.
天呐 是她 女字旁的她
Oh, my god,
天呐
So weird.
太奇葩了
This is so weird. No, it's insane.
太奇葩了 不 是疯狂
It's totally insane.
完全是疯了
Oh, my god, and I renamed him--her.
天呐 而且我改口叫他女字旁的她
Her? Him? What do I call him--or her?
她 他 我该怎麽称呼他 或是她
I renamed him last night. What do you mean?
我昨晚给他改名了 什麽意思
I started calling her--
我开始改口叫她
her "MOPPA".
叫她"妈爸"
Moppa? Yeah, like momma and poppa.
妈爸 是啊 妈和爸的混合体
Moppa.
妈爸
That's actually really sweet.
这名字还挺可爱的
It's not sweet! It's insanity!
可爱个屁 简直太疯狂了
I have to pee. Moppa!
我要去尿尿 妈爸
It's totally insane.
太疯狂了
Moppa. Wait a minute. Does mom know?
妈爸 等等 妈妈知道这事吗
No, and don't tell her.
不知道 别告诉她
Do you want any of this coffee? Oh, my god!
你要喝这杯咖啡吗 天呐
Oh, my god! Josh--does Josh know?
天呐 那乔希呢 乔希知道吗
No, and don't tell him either.
不知道 也别告诉他
We have to tell him.
我们必须告诉他
No, you can't tell them.
不 你不能告诉任何人
Outing a trans person,
揭穿"跨性人"
it's like an act of violence. What?
同暴♥力♥行为无异 什麽
It's like stripping someone naked in the middle
就像在餐厅中♥央♥扒光一个人的衣服
of the cafeteria and making them go eat by themselves.
然后让他独自进餐
Google it. Jesus.
你可以上网查 天呐
You google it.
你去上网查吧
Wait a minute. How long have you known about this?
慢著 你知道这事多久了
How did you find out about this?
你是怎麽发现的
I was sneaking around dad's house,
我当时偷偷混进爸爸的房♥子
and he walked in on me dressed as a woman.
结果他打扮成女人的模样撞见了我
What do you mean you were sneaking around?
你说你混进老爸的房♥子是什麽意思
Oh, my god, my head hurts so much.
天呐 我的头好疼
Here, give me your feet. I'll rub 'em.
来 把脚给我 我给你揉揉
I was,
我当时
I was over there with Tammy.
我当时和塔米一起在那裡
With Tammy Cashman?
塔米·卡希曼吗
I called that. I totally called that.
我早预料到了 我真的早预料到了
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 好吧 好吧
What were you doing with her--
你和她一起在那裡做什麽
dirty, nasty things? Stop.
在做肮髒淫荡的事吗 别闹了
This is love, Okay?
我们是真爱 好吗
Please. No, seriously.
拜託 不 我是认真的
This is--this is...
真的是 这是
She, like, made me squirt.
她可以让我潮♥吹♥
What?
什麽
You mean female ejaculation? Yeah.
你是说女性射♥精♥吗 是的
That is not real.
那才不是真的呢
It's totally real.
绝对是真的
That is pee, Sarah.
那是尿尿 莎拉
It's not pee. Come on.
才不是尿尿 拜託
Ali, it's a completely different part of the plumbing,
艾丽 那是出自完全不同的管道
and it smells completely differently.
而且味道也完全不同
It smells really good.
那种液体很好闻
Seriously, it smells like-- it smells like the--like--
说真的 闻起来 闻起来就像
I don't know, like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
我也说不清 就像游乐园海盗船上的味道
It's like-- like brackish and clean.
闻起来微咸但很乾淨
It's, like, all over my van, seriously.
我的车上到处都是那个味道 真的
Wait a minute. What about Len?
慢著 伦怎麽办
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
Want me to get that? No. No, no.
要我帮你拿吗 不用 不用
No. No, no. I'll just see who it is.
别别别 我就看看是谁打的
Guess who.
猜猜是谁
Moppa. Moppa is calling.
是妈爸 妈爸打电话来
No. No, no, no.
不不 别接
Hey, dad, it's Sarah.
喂 爸 我是莎拉
Yeah, I'm over-- I'm over at her place.
是的 我 我在她这裡
I'm asleep.
我睡著了
Look out the window. What? Okay.
看窗户外面 什麽 好吧
There you are. Oh, right.
看到你了 好吧
Come on down. Okay. Okay.
你下来一下 好 好的
Be right down. What?
我马上就下来 什麽
Somebody made brunch plans.
有人想约我们吃早午餐
Fuck.
操啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Look at his hair. Hello.
瞧他的头髮 你们好啊
Hi, dad.
嗨 爸
That's beautiful. Is that new?
那个可真漂亮 是新买的吗
oh, thanks. no, this.
谢了 不 我是说这个
oh, my jacket. That's gorgeous.
噢 你说我外套啊 真美
Thank you. Hello, lovely.
谢谢 你好 宝贝
You look nice. Thank you.
你看著真美 谢谢
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表