剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
It's like-it's kind of like...
就像是...
Anxious exhaustion.
焦虑性疲惫
I heard this guy call it that on the radio just, like--
我听一个傢伙在电台上这麽称呼这种症状
I'm overwhelmed all the time.
我时刻都有著精疲力竭的感觉
You're overwhelmed all the time?
你时刻都有精疲力竭的感觉
H-how?
怎麽会
How are you overwhelmed? 'cause we have Sylvia full-time.
你怎麽会精疲力竭 我们有全职保姆希尔维娅
I don't know if you're actually aware,
我不知道你是否有意识到这事
But, um, I manage Sylvia, and, uh,
但我需要管理希尔维娅
And I'm on, like, four committees at ivanhoe,
我是艾文豪中学4个委员会的成员
and the parent outreach at the J
以及那个家长拓展协会
I'm actually training for a triathlon.
我还在接受铁人三项的训练
I have to swim in the ocean to raise money for breast cancer,
我得在大海里游泳 为乳腺癌协会筹款
Because I hope one day
因为我希望将来某一天
If I have breast cancer, somebody swims for me.
万一我患上乳腺癌 也有人为我去游
Babe...
宝贝
Are you Okay? Like...do you feel Okay?
你没事吧 你感觉 还好吗
oh, my god.
我的天啊
I don't want you to be mad at me.
我不想让你生我的气
I'm not mad.
我没生气啊
Okay, you know that co-op in college that I worked at?
好吧 你知道我在大学时工作过的那个合作社吗
I didn't tell you that I also lived there.
但我没告诉过你 我当时还住在那裡
I think you told me that. I did? Okay, well,
你好像告诉过我了 是吗 好吧
But I didn't tell you that I-that--that I lived there...
但我没有告诉你 我当时是和...
With--with Tammy.
和塔米一起住那裡的
Like, in my--in my-in my room with her.
就是 共居一室
In my bed, actually.
实际上 是共睡一床
I was in love with her, Len.
我当年曾和她相爱过 伦
I...am in love with her.
我 现在还爱著她
well, I'm gonna call Dr. Schomberg,
我这就打电话给希姆伯格医生
'cause we haven't... No.
因为我们... 不要
talked to anyone in a long time.
很久没找婚姻咨询师谈过了
Len, no. Yeah, I'm calling her right now.
伦 不要 我这就打给她
No. This doesn't--
不要 这并不...
This has nothing to do with-this isn't us.
不是我们的原因 不是我们夫妻之间出了问题
This is me. Len--
是我一个人的原因 伦
We're gonna talk to her. It's me.
我们必须去找她谈谈 是我的原因
I'll get us an appointment, and we can talk to her.
我先预约到时间 然后我们就去找她谈
Len, it's me. It's me.
伦 是我 是我一个人的问题
You're not allowed to do this, you know.
你是不能做出这种事的
I don't know how not to.
我不知道该怎麽克制
I just came from Barry's.
我刚从巴裡那边过来
I'm gonna have to call you back,
我待会儿再打给你
Okay, dad? What is going on?
好吗 爸 到底是怎麽回事
Tell me you did not tell him to fire me.
告诉我 你没有让他开除我
Yeah, I told him to fire you.
没错 是我让他开除你的
I mean, my god, what was I supposed to do?
天啊 我能怎麽做啊
I mean, you wouldn't drop the whole baby thing.
你狂热地希望我为你把孩子生下来
Yeah! It's a big deal.
当然了 这是件大事
I don't know if you can appreciate this,
我不知道你能不能理解这一点
But this is a fucking big deal for me.
但这对我来说真的是件大事
I've been fucking shit up my whole life.
我这一辈子都在鬼混
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我现在想做一件正确的事
By right thing you mean we live in the mountains,
你所谓正确的事 就是我们住进深山老林
And I run around with milk spewing out of my boobs?
我的奶♥子♥还不断往外喷出乳汁吗
Okay, that was a stupid idea.
好吧 那是个愚蠢的构想
Because you care about me so much, Josh?
因为你很关心我吗 乔希
It was a stupid idea. I'm sorry.
那是个愚蠢的构想 对不起
Josh, this is only the second time
乔希 今天是你第二次
you've even been to my house, Okay?
来我家 你知道吗
And it's not like I live in Venice.
我又不是住在威尼斯那麽远的地方
Echo park and silver lake are--
回音公园和银湖区之间
I don't even know where one stops and the other starts.
我觉得这两个地方几乎是连著的
Okay, rampart. Look...
好吧 分界线在兰帕特
You never asked me to come here.
你从来没邀请过我来这裡
I would come here if you asked me to.
如果你让我来 我肯定会来的
A normal guy just comes.
正常的男人会主动来的
Okay. I'm here now.
好吧 我这不是来了嘛
I'm here now, and I will continue to come.
我已经来了 我以后还会常来的
um, I'm going in, and you're not invited.
我要进屋了 你不准进去
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Okay... Don't...
好了 别
Kaya, how'd this happen?
卡娅 怎麽会这样呢
Okay, look, we have a baby in there,
听著 我们有个共同的孩子在你肚子裡呢
And I don't think you realize how important that is.
我觉得你根本没意识到这有多重要
I already had the abortion.
我已经做过堕胎手术了
When?
什麽时候去的
Yesterday.
就昨天
Took, like, four tylenol. I was totally fine.
吃了4片扑热息痛药 我完全没事
I couldn't do it. I just chickened out with Josh.
我做不到 我在面对乔希时畏缩了
I'm really sorry about that.
我真的很遗憾
Boys are the hardest. Boys are the hardest.
男孩是最难应付的 男孩的确是最难应付的
They are. Why?
就是这样的 为什麽呢
well, because they...
因为他们
They never stop really seeing you as their father,
他们永远不会停止把你视为父亲
And girls are just easier that way.
女孩子们要容易一些
I think they're more sensitive.
我觉得她们更加敏感
Why don't we go out, huh? Where?
我们不如出去玩玩吧 去哪儿
well, you know, we'll find some place in weho,
我们可以去西好莱坞找个地方
And we'll just go drink.
就喝喝酒而已
I have to come out to Ali.
我一定要对艾丽出柜
Nothing feels right until I do that.
我不说出来 总感觉各种不对
Mike, I need three glasses of water, please.
麦克 我需要3杯水
Shit's about to get weird.
马上氛围就要变得古怪了
Okay, if I get too crazy,
好吧 如果我太疯狂的话
You guys have to be my guides.
你们一定要管著我一点
Really? You think you can handle the two of us?
真的吗 你觉得你可以受到了我们俩吗
oh, please. You know I've been working out.
拜託 你知道我最近一直在锻炼身体
ooh, we got a live one.
我们可以看到现场表演呢
For you.
给你的
Bottoms up, freaks.
要喝光哦 变态们
um, guys, that was actually just cyanide that we took.
两位 我们刚刚服下的其实是氰化物
I'm just kidding!
我开玩笑的
Hey, you've reached Tammy Cashman.
嘿 我是塔米·卡希曼
You know what to do, so do it.
你知道该怎麽做的 开始吧
Babe, I did it.
宝贝 我做到了
I left Len.
我离开了伦
Oh, my god. You know what?
天啊 你知道吗
I actually-I think it's gonna be Okay.
我觉得 我觉得不会有事的
I think he's gonna be Okay.
我觉得他会没事的
I just have to...tell the kids.
我只是得 告诉孩子们
I'm--I'm taking them to my dad's tomorrow.
我明天要把他们带去我爸家
Should I tell them tomorrow?
我该明天告诉他们吗
Oh, god, I don't know.
天啊 我也不知道
Where are you, honey?
你在哪儿呢 亲爱的
I need to talk to you. Will you call me, please?
我得跟你说说话 你能打给我吗 求你了
I feel like I'm spooning a bear.
我感觉我在抱著一头熊
Ugh, this is how the cave women felt.
原始社会的穴居女人也是这种感觉吧
You know what you look like?
你知道你看上去像什麽吗
A cat. Like a feral cat.
猫 就像一隻野猫
I had a cat when I was a kid.
我小时候曾经养过一隻猫
We used to be kids.
我们也曾当过孩子呢
Derek, Derek. You're too far away from us.
德裡克 德裡克 你离我们太远了
Why are you so far away? I don't know, I just...
你为什麽离那麽远 我也不知道 只是...
I'm so fucking thirsty.
我好渴啊
You should kiss me.
你该吻我
I'm 70% water.
我的身体70%都由水构成
Hi, Mike. You're making me naked.
嗨 麦克 你在剥光我哦
Mike's making me naked.
麦克在剥光我哦
ooh, is that my pussy?
那是属于我的小洞吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表