剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
That chick, Carly. oh, she was sad.
那个叫卡莉的妞 她当时好伤心
Can we have a quarter pound of this, please?
能给我们称0.25磅的这个吗
Mom is going to freak if you change the standing order.
如果你没按妈妈的意思采购食材 她会发飙的
I'm not changing it, I'm adding to it.
我不是要改 我只是要加一点
It's an addition.
额外多买点食品而已
Don't you always think about this guy in his apartment?
你不是老想象著这傢伙在他公♥寓♥裡的样子吗
Like eating dinner in a folding chair
比如 坐在折椅裡吃晚餐
That he cooked on a hot plate,
那晚餐是他用瓦斯炉烹调的
Just in his boxers and shorts.
就穿著四角内裤和短裤
No, I don't think about that, ever.
不 我从来都没有幻想过这些
Why would you think about that?
你为什麽会幻想这种场景呢
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
Can I pay up now, please?
麻烦结下账
Okay, you know what? Fine.
好吧 行吧
I'll just swing back around,
我马上把车开回去
And pick up his soccer stuff,
去拿他踢足球的装备
And drop it off later.
晚些时候再送过去
God, you can hear them from here.
天啊 在这儿都能听到他们的争吵
Happy Sunday.
周日快乐
let's get the kids out, save the future.
我们先把孩子们弄下车 輓救下未来吧
well, if you'd seen it in the foyer,
如果你之前在走廊上看到了
I don't understand why you didn't just put it into the car.
我真不明白你为什麽不直接放进车裡
Because I don't do things if I'm not being asked to do them
因为如果没人叫我去做 我是不会做的
'cause I don't like getting in trouble.
因为我不想惹麻烦
Because you're like a child.
因为你就跟个孩子一样
Can we take the kids out so you guys can continue
我们能把孩子们弄下车吗 你们两个
Whatever it is that you're doing?
可以继续吵
Can you take that? Do you mind?
你能拿下那个吗 可以吗
I'll take it. You take it then, you take it.
我来拿 你来拿 那就你来拿
You take it.
你来拿
oh, man.
天啊
Are you being serious?
你真要这样吗
The forecast calls for tears?
马上就要哭出来了吗
Are you not having any fun today?
你今天过得不开心吗
You're not going to have one ounce of fun?
你接下来不打算享受一丁点乐趣吗
Ella forgot her dream light.
艾拉忘拿她的梦之光玩具了
I got a dream light for you.
我有个梦之光玩偶给你
One dream light.
一个梦之光
Free.
免费的哦
Are you going to be like this all day?
你打算今天一整天都这样吗
So the other-the other day
那个...那天
When Tammy and I were late,
我和塔米迟到的那天
We were at my dad's place,
我们当时是去了我爸爸家
You know, we were, like, looking at the house,
我们就 随便看看那栋老房♥子
And he walked in, and--and he was...
然后他走了进来 他当时...
He was dressed as a woman.
他打扮成了个女人的样子
Wait, what?
等等 什麽
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来了 这就来
Hello-oh, zacky, my
你好啊 扎克 小宝贝
Sarah and Len will be in in a minute.
莎拉和伦一会儿进来
My baby, gorgeous, ever.
我的小宝贝 太好了
Oh, and you. Hello. Go, go, go, go, go.
还有你 你好 进去 快进屋
Wha--what? Who changed the standing order?
搞什麽 谁改了我指定要买的食材
Ali got tofu schmear.
艾丽买了豆腐酱
Why'd ali get tofu schmear?
艾丽买豆腐酱干什麽
What about the lox spread? What about the veggie?
盐渍鲑鱼酱买了吗 蔬菜买了吗
Nothing was replaced. It was an addition.
我没替换你指定的食材 就是多加了一样
I'm dairy free.
我不吃乳製品了
That's good. I'm dairy free too.
很好 我也不吃乳製品了
Since when? Right now.
从什麽时候开始的事 就从现在开始
I've been meaning to cut it out;
我一直都想戒掉呢
Makes me very gassy.
那东西让我经常放屁
Yeah, that's probably where you get it from.
好吧 或许你就是遗传了老妈的毛病
How's Ed?
埃德怎麽样
All he does is stare.
他整天只知道发呆
What does the doctor say?
医生是怎麽说的
The doctor, the doctor.
医生 医生
What does the doctor say? What does the doctor say?
医生是怎麽说的 医生是怎麽说的
Ah, I should write a song.
我真该谱写一首歌♥出来
What does the doctor say
医生是怎麽说的
Could be like this for the rest of my life.
我的馀生可能就是这样了
I could die, and be rotting in my casket
我可能会死 然后在棺材裡烂掉
Before anyone notices.
都没人注意到
well, you should get help.
你应该联繫一些帮助机构
Why can't you help?
你怎麽就不能来帮忙呢
Did you get a job yet?
你找到工作了吗
That's what I thought.
我猜你也没找到
What does the doctor say?
医生是怎麽说的
What does the doctor say?
医生是怎麽说的
What does the doctor say?
医生是怎麽说的
What does the doctor say?
医生是怎麽说的
What does the doctor say?
医生是怎麽说的
I grew up in Los Angeles.
我是在洛杉矶长大的
I did, uh, I don't know, the whole Jewish thing.
我也说不清 我遵循了犹太人的全部习俗
It's like musical chairs.
就跟抢座位游戏一样
You hit 25, and you just choose the--
你一满25周岁 就选择一个
the one who's standing closest to you,
距你身边最近的人结婚
And so we had three kids,
婚后我们生了3个孩子
And we lived in two houses,
我们住过两栋房♥子
We had so many pets,
我们曾养过很多宠物
And then, finita la commedia.
然后 一切闹剧都结束了
Tell me about your kids.
跟我说说你的孩子们吧
Sarah, she's my oldest.
莎拉 她是我的长女
I told her,
我已经把秘密告诉她了
And she took it-she actually took it--
她也接受了 实际上她的...
Oh, this is beautiful.
这个可真漂亮
She took it very well.
她很顺利的就接受了
Maybe too well, you know.
或许有点好过头了
I think she's internalizing the whole thing,
我觉得她把这整件事都憋到内心去了
And next thing, you know, she's going to have shingles.
接下来 她估计要憋出伤来
There's Joshie.
第二个孩子是乔希
He's my very successful son.
他是我那位很成功的儿子
He's in the music business.
他是搞音乐的
He is a very, very, very, very, very, very,
他非常 非常 非常
Image-conscious, you know, he's always the--
很注重外在形象 就是 他总是...
The now thing, and the now restaurant,
喜欢赶时髦 去最流行的餐厅
And the now, you know, jacket,
穿著最流行的衣服
And the now sunglasses, and the now girlfriend,
最新的墨镜 最潮的女友
And the now...dungarees.
以及最潮的 粗棉布
and then there's Ali, she's my baby.
最小的孩子是艾丽 她是我的小宝贝
That girl does not seem to learn, very smart.
她似乎不爱学习 虽然她很聪明
99th percentile on her S.A.T.S.
高考分数达到满分的99%
Out-of-the-box smart.
超乎寻常的聪明
She just doesn't seem to be able to...
但她似乎就是无法..
To land.
安顿下来
Can I go into your room?
我能进你的房♥间看看吗
Sure. It's so pretty.
当然了 好漂亮啊
I'm going to sit at your vanity.
我想在你的梳妆檯前坐一下
You know, sweetie,
话说 亲爱的
This is a really big journey that we're on,
我们现在展开的是一段伟大的旅程
And you've just started on it,
你才刚刚开始
So you've got to learn to let go
所以你必须学会不再顾及
Of everything anybody thinks of you.
别人对你的看法
A really, really good friend of mine
我一个非常非常好的朋友
Said this to me when I first transitioned.
在我最初变性的时候曾对我说过
She said, you know, in five years
她说 5年后
You're gonna look up,
你四处寻找
and not one of your family members is still going to be there.
但你的家人 没有一个还会在你身边陪著你
Not one.
一个都没有
Was your friend right?
你朋友说对了吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表