剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
That you are traumatizing. oh, really?
你会对她们造成心理阴影的 是吗
You mean the little snickering bitches over there?
你是说那两个在偷笑的小婊♥子♥吗
They look really traumatized.
她们看上去还真是"有心理阴影"呢
You don't talk to my children that way.
你无权那样说我的孩子们
Oh, and you don't need to talk to my father like that.
你也无权那样说我的父亲
Your father is a pervert.
但你父亲是个变态
You are a fucking cunt! all right, let's go.
你是个贱逼 好了 我们走吧
Ali! Yes, you all need to go.
艾丽 没错 你们该出去了
Dad, don't you need to go pee? No, I don't. I'm fine.
爸 你不用撒尿吗 不了 我不用
You need to go. let's just go.
你们该出去了 我们走吧
Have a nice day.
祝你们玩得愉快
Are you Okay?
你还好吧
I will be.
我会好的
God, why is he doing this now?
天啊 他为什麽要现在突然揭穿身份啊
Why? Why did he wait so long?
为什麽 该问他为什麽忍♥了这麽久才对吧
Can I return this, please?
我能退货吗 拜託
I don't want to say that ruins my day,
我也不想说这毁了我一天的好心情
but that ruins my day.
但的确是毁了我一天的好心情
I'd love cash. Thanks.
我想要现金 谢了
Fuck! what?
操啊 怎麽了
Tammy canceled on me.
塔米取消了今晚的约会
Sorry, babe, got to re-sched.
"抱歉 宝贝 得另约时间"
So re-sched.
那就另约时间啊
No, no, something's up. Something is--
不 肯定是出什麽事了 绝对是
I feel like--
我感觉...
It's this weird feeling. She's like...
我有种奇怪的感觉 她就像是...
Fuck!
操
What? Wait. I got to get my money.
怎麽了啊 等等 我还没拿到钱呢
Fucker.
操蛋的
Boys! Boys!
小伙子们 小伙子们
Turn the music down a little, please!
请把音乐开小声一点
Hello?
有人吗
Shit!
操
I need to take this call from a tenant.
我得接一下房♥东的电话
Hello. This is the manager.
喂 我是经理
Hello?
喂
Turn the noise down!
把声音开小一点
Turn it the fuck down, you motherfuckers!
把声音开小一点 你们这些狗逼崽子
There are other people in the fucking world!
这世上又不是只有你们
Turn it down, you faggots!
声音开小点 你们这些基佬
Jesus christ!
老天啊
And there's no smoking!
也别他妈的吸烟
You're not alone!
世上不是只有你们
Come on, walk with me. Come on.
来 跟我走 快点
Jesus. You're like a stalker, babe.
天啊 你就跟个跟踪狂一样 宝贝
Don't call me a stalker.
别叫我跟踪狂
I need you to tell Barb the truth.
我需要你告诉巴布真♥相♥
I am telling her. I'm telling her next week, Okay?
我会告诉她的 我下周就告诉她 好吗
We need our therapist No, you need to tell her now.
我们需要跟心理医生说 不 你必须现在就说
I fucking left my husband for you.
我为了你离开了我的丈夫
I never told you to do that. what?
我又没叫你那麽做 什麽
You said that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me.
你当时说你的馀生都想跟我一起度过
What? When did I You said,
什麽 我什麽时候说了... 你当时说
I want to fuck you everyday for the rest of my life.
我馀生的每一天都想操你
Do you not remember saying that?
你不记得说过这话了吗
When we were fucking.
那是我们上♥床♥的时候说的
So?
那又怎样
People say shit when they're fucking.
人在上♥床♥的时候都喜欢说些胡话
It doesn't mean that their entire life just changes.
那并不意味著他们的整个人生该就此改变了
I love you.
我爱你
And I'm feeling so ready
我觉得我已经完全准备好了
And open and honest right now.
敞开心扉 坦然面对内心的感情
But I am afraid that I am making this shit up in my head
但我好害怕这一切都是我的幻想
And that you are not coming with me.
而你并没有同感 你不会跟我一起
And I feel like you are just gonna delay and delay and delay.
我感觉你只会不断往后拖啊 拖啊
I have dumped out every fucking piece of my life,
我已经抛弃了我此前全部的生活
And I need you to tell her the truth.
我需要你告诉她真♥相♥
Oh, my god. Seriously?
天啊 不是吧你
Fuck you, Okay?
操你丫的 好吗
You know what? Go, live your life.
算了 去吧 去过你的生活吧
Hey, come here, come here.
嘿 过来 过来
Come back here.
回来
Listen, do...do you love me?
听著 你 你爱我吗
Yes.
爱
Fuck.
操
Then tell her about me.
那就告诉她我的存在
It's just bread.
只能吃麵包片了
The toaster broke.
烤麵包机坏了
Jesus.
天啊
You look like a fucking punk-rock Broccoli.
你看上去就像朋克摇滚西兰花一样
I just needed a change.
我需要一点改变
Have you talked to dad?
你跟爸谈过了吗
I've been meaning to.
我一直想谈呢
Why?
怎麽了
You should check in with him.
你该去探望一下他
Yeah.
好的
What's wrong with you?
你遇到什麽烦恼了
Is this about that girl you got pregnant?
是跟被你搞大肚子的女孩有关吗
There is no more pregnancy.
她已经把孩子打掉了
It's just everything.
是各种烦恼交织在一起
Are you Okay?
你还好吧
Sure. Of course.
挺好的 当然了
I'm gonna need you to dance with me.
我想邀请你共跳一支舞
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表