剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
I'm, uh... leaving.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
有些事情我必须要完成
There are some things I still need to do.
众生之红的事? - 对
In The Red? - In The Red.
说真的?
You're serious?
我得到了一些答案
I got some answers,
但又有了更多的不解
but there were more questions raised.
我想那里也需要我
I think they need me there, too.
你要离开多久?
How long will you be gone?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我不会离开太久
But I won't be too far.
你们需要我的时候 我就会出现
If you guys ever need me, I'll be there.
像弹指一样快
Like that.
你们知道吗?这也许是件好事
You know what? This is a good thing.
这是必然的
This is what's supposed to happen.
如果没有离别 就不会有相遇
If we stayed in the same place, we never would have met.
很高兴听到你这么说 迪克
I'm so glad you said that, Dick.
因为我也在思考着未来
'Cause I've been thinking about the future, too.
我的天
Oh, God.
怎么了?
What?
有那么一瞬间我还是个平常的孩子
Well, just for a while there, I was a normal kid.
你可曾平凡过吗?
Have you ever been normal?
闭嘴吧 重点是 我做了一件我从没想过事
Shut up. Point is, I did something that I never thought that I'd do.
我申请了大学
I applied for college.
太棒了
Oh, nice. Yes.
你要去哪里上学?
Where are you going?
那是一所社区大学
It's a little community college
就在离哥谭市不远处 叫作布鲁德海文大学
just outside of Gotham called, uh, Bludhaven University.
布鲁德海文?
Bludhaven?
听上去很酷 是吧?
Sounds cool, right?
我只是觉得 对我来说是时候花些时间
I just thought it was time for me to spend some time
和普通孩子待在一起了 你懂吗
around regular kids, you know?
这离得...并不远 你们随时都能来拜访
It's not... it's not far. You guys can all visit.
我会飞过来的
I'll fly.
是啊 你能飞 我只能开房♥车过来
Yeah, you fly. I'll have to drive the RV.
开保时捷吧 更快些
Take the Porsche, it's faster.
嘿 瑞秋 我随时都能见到你
Hey, Rach, I'm gonna see you all the time,
因为我也会待在那附近
'cause I'm gonna be around there, too
是嘛 - 嗯哼
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
你又是打算去哪呢?
Where the hell are you going?
你说了这是好事
You said this was a good thing.
是啊 确实 只是没想到大家同时这么搞
Yeah, it is. Just not everyone all at once.
是这样的 当罗宾是一种责任
Here's the thing. Robin is a responsibility.
与哥谭紧密联♥系♥
And tied to Gotham.
但是我在大都会也有生活
But I got a life in Metropolis too.
打得不错
Nice sparring.
我想神奇小子 将同时待在两个城市了
Guess the Boy Wonder will be in both cities.
好吧 接着来 你是下一个
All right. Go ahead. You're next.
你又是打算去哪呢?
Where the hell are you going?
回大都会 超人想要我和他一起待一阵
Back to Metropolis. Superman wants me to spend some time with him.
他说他上次欠了我一个人情
He says he owes me one from last time.
噢
Whoa.
也许我终于能上 那些飞行课程了
Maybe I'll finally get those flying lessons after all.
是啊 - 哇哦
Yeah. - Wow.
我猜 你永远不知道未来将会如何发展 哈?
Guess you never know what the future holds, huh?
确实
I guess not.
好吧 谁饿了? 开饭吧 - 我饿了
All right, who's hungry? Let's eat. - I am.
苏格兰威士忌?
Scotch?
拉加维林 莱克斯喝的就是这个
Lagavulin. It's what Lex drinks.
尝起来怎么样?
How does it taste?
跟听上去一样好
About as good as it sounds.
你想回桌子坐会么?
You wanna head back to the table?
加尔打算 把菜单上的 每一种甜点都点一遍
Gar's about to order every single dessert on the menu.
我不再是同一个人了
I'm not the same guy.
你指的是?
As what?
那个克拉克想要见的人
As the guy Clark wanted to meet.
我们都变了
None of us are the same.
拜托
Come on.
这还只是冰山一角
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
你担心他会不认可?
You're afraid he won't approve?
我自己都不认同
I don't approve.
听着 你应该问问自己这个问题
Look, you should ask yourself one question.
你做过的事情
The things you did,
你做过的那些 可能越界了的事情
the things you did where you might have crossed the line,
你是为了自己才这么做的?还是为了帮助其他人?
did you do it for yourself? Or to help other people?
这又有什么关系呢?我还是做了
What does it matter? I still did it.
是 但原因很重要
Yeah, but the why is important.
外面那些真正的坏人?他们就从来不问自己这个问题
Real bad guys out there? They never ask that question.
所以 请一直问下去
So, keep asking it.
很奇怪 不是吗?
It's just weird, isn't it?
怎么
What?
我俩单独在一起? - 是啊
You and I alone together? - Yeah.
有一点
A little.
我为他们激动
I'm excited for them.
他们甚至连小氪都不留给我们 - 我...
They're not even leaving us Krypto. - I...
我们能熬过去的 无论怎样
We'll survive. Somehow.
所以 我能给你买♥♥杯咖啡么?
So, can I buy you a coffee?
你可以给我再点一杯喝的
You can buy me another drink.
天啊 今晚真是充满了惊喜
Gosh, this night really is full of surprises.
你还记得塞巴斯蒂安说的话么?
Do you remember what Sebastian said?
关于人类和塔马兰人一同合作?
About humans and Tamaraneans getting together?
如果他们真的这么做了 他们将无可阻挡
That if they ever did, they'd be unstoppable.
也许我们应该这么做
Maybe we should get on that.
好吧 先让我给你点些喝的 一步步的来
Okay, let me buy you a drink first. Just one step at a time, huh?
好吧 你总得...
Well, you're paying...
...付一次钱 - 好吧 抱歉
...for once. - Yeah, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
耶
Yeah! Whoo!
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表