剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我了个去
Holy shit.
我了个去 我了个去 我找到你了
Holy shit. Holy shit, I fucking got you!
天呐 是小丑
My God! It's the Joker!
三名警官受伤
I got three officers down!
坚持住 阿尔瓦雷斯
Hang on, Alvarez!
我现在需要空运救护 该死的
I need a medevac right now, God damn it!
这里是哥谭1-3区 我们有直升机
This is Gotham 1-3. We have a chopper in the area.
-你们看到小丑了吗 -没
- Do you have eyes on the Joker? - No.
谢天谢地 他走了
Thank Christ. He's gone.
搜索监控录像音频
正在进行三角剖分定位
蝙蝠侠在哪
Where's Batman?
-你好 -我找到他了 布鲁斯
- Hello. - I got him, Bruce.
我找到小丑了 绝对是他
I got the Joker dead to rights, man.
什么
What?
几个警♥察♥在上门调查一起入室行窃
Some cops stumbled onto him
无意中发现了他的行踪
answering a bullshit break-in call.
小丑把他们烧伤后就走了
The clown torched the pigs and left, right?
但是我用市内监控录像中的音频找到了他
But I tracked him with the audio from city surveillance
目标信♥号♥♥
我用三角剖分定位到了他的位置
and I triangulated his location.
他在码头附近的废旧游乐场里
He's at the old amusement park near the pier.
他就在那里 布鲁斯
He's right fucking there, Bruce!
早上之前我回不来
I won't be back until morning.
取消行动 杰森
Stand down, Jason.
-布鲁斯 我 -取消行动
- Bruce, I-- - Stand down.
布鲁斯 听我说
Bruce, listen to me.
我能搞定
I got this.
我可以的
I can do this.
这可是小丑啊 布鲁斯
This is the Joker, Bruce.
所以你更不应该单独行动
All the more reason you're not going alone.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
我现在无所畏惧
I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
重点不在于你害怕与否
It's not about whether you're afraid or not.
我们什么时候才会再有这样抓到他的机会
When are we gonna get another chance to nail him like this?
不行
No.
我懂了
Okay, I got it.
清楚明白 老大
Loud and clear, boss.
早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
目标信♥号♥♥
小丑算什么
Fuck the Joker.
泰 坦
第三季 第一集
旧金山代顿实验室
太好了
Yes. Yes.
成功了
This is it.
该死的
Damn it!
抓住他
Get him now!
干掉他们
Take 'em out!
妈的 这是什么鬼东西
Shit. What the hell is that?
开枪 开枪
Fire! Fire!
我知道
I know.
我很火热
I'm hot.
你截住他
You, stop him!
你好呀 大个子
Hey there, big guy.
牛逼是吗 来接我一剂这个吧
Yeah? Wait till you get a load of this.
氪普托 叫吧
Krypto, speak.
不
No!
乖狗狗 氪普托
Good dog, Krypto.
他们在找什么
What were they after?
道上把它叫做克伦奇
Its street name's "the Clench."
是一种由生物工程改造的埃博拉病毒株
It's a bioengineered strain of Ebola
几年前在哥谭爆发过 但是得到了控制
that struck Gotham a few years back, but it was contained.
小发明想把它卖♥♥给出价最高的人
Gizmo was looking to sell it to the highest bidder.
代顿实验室最初用它做什么
What was Dayton Labs doing with it in the first place?
研究 希望是吧
Research... I hope.
我们真心感激
We really appreciate
你和泰坦们为这座城市所做的贡献
what you and the Titans have done for the city.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思 超级小子
Excuse me, Superboy.
我能要张你的签名照吗 我儿子会兴奋死的
Can I get your autograph? My son will go nuts.
好
Sure.
你也要我的签名照对吧
You want mine, too, right?
不用了
I'm good.
很难有人能超越超级小子
It's hard to top a Super.
你听到他的话了 很难有人能超越超级小子
You heard the man. "It's hard to top a Super."
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我们正在现场直播 泰坦小队
We're live at the scene where the Titans have once again
又一次为本市警局打击罪犯做出重大协助
provided a major assist for our very own SFPD.
市长把你和泰坦
The mayor has called you and the Titans
称作旧金山的守护天使
San Francisco's guardian angels.
你有何回应
How do you respond to that?
泰坦会尽一切力量
Well, the Titans are happy to do everything we can
保护城市
to protect the city.
泰坦小队阻止代顿实验室劫案
但真正的天使是没有超能力的普通市民
But the real angels are the men and women without powers.
他们的行动告诉我们
They show us that if we all do our part together,
只要齐心协力就能成就伟业
we can really create change.
夜翼在哪里
Where's Nightwing?
他在附近
He's around.
不好意思 我要接个电♥话♥
So sorry. I have to take this.
非常感谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you so much. Good seeing you.
您好
Hello?
你是泰坦的成员
You're a Titan.
泰坦小队阻止代顿实验室劫案
这就说得通了
Explains so much.
你是哪位
And this is?
贾斯汀·柯尔特 拉斯维加斯
Justin Colt. Las Vegas.
迪斯科射灯 香槟酒
Disco lights and champagne.
我是心理医生
I'm a therapist.
我想起来了 贾斯汀
Oh, Justin. Hi.
你还好吗
How are you?
非常震惊
Uh, stunned, to say the least.
我知道你肯定不一般
I, uh... I definitely knew you were special,
但我没想到能在电视上看到你
but I didn't expect to see you on TV.
我本来可以再坦诚一些
I guess I could have been a little more forthcoming.
不 这样很好
No, no, it's awesome.
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好的 我们上次见面后
Good. Yeah. Things got a little, um...
情况变得有些困难
rough after our last meeting,
但是现在好多了 你呢
but I'm doing much better. You?
还是老本行
Still practicing.
有不少人需要心理咨♥询♥
Turns out a lot of people need therapy.
确实如此
Ugh, tell me about it.
你从来没给我打过电♥话♥
I noticed you never called me.
我
Yeah, I, um...
心情不太好
I wasn't in a good place.
我明白 你要做的事太多了
I mean, I get it. You had a lot on your plate.
也许现在我们可以弥补一下
Well, maybe now we can catch up.
不要香槟和迪斯科灯光
No champagne, no disco lights.
而是真正的谈话
Just a real talk.
可以
I'd like that.
当然来些香槟也无妨
'Course, maybe a little champagne.
回忆旧日时光
Old time's sake.
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
我保证
I promise.
刚才表现很好
Nice work back there.
记者们很喜欢你
The reporters loved you.
尤其是当你表现出对他们的喜爱时
Yeah, especially when you love them back.
在哥谭的时候 蝙蝠侠和我从来不会等记者
Batman and I never waited around for the press back in Gotham.
或许这就是风评不好的原因吧
Maybe that's why the press was so bad.
或许是
Maybe.
什么事
Hello.
什么
What?
哥谭市
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表