剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
把它找出来做成牛仔靴 我只关心这
Make cowboy boots out of the thing, for all I care.
出发吧 柯莉 你和我去西边
Let's find it. Kory, you and I on the west wing.
加尔和金克斯去东边
Gar and Jinx, take the east.
康纳 你守在简仓 保证没人能靠近塞巴斯蒂安
Conner, guard the silo and make sure nothing gets to Sebastian.
好
Okay.
- 提姆和伯纳德 - 让我猜猜 看好监控器
-Tim and Bernard-- -Let me guess. Security monitors.
对 从现在开始
Yeah. For now.
我想了下 我之前说不定变成过一条蛇
Well, hypothetically, yes, I have turned into a snake before, I think.
很好 那我们的计划是
Okay, great. So, our superior plan
你变成一条蛇
is that you are gonna turn into a snake,
然后让那条蛇爱上你
then, you're gonna make the snake fall in love with you,
然后你就不给它回信息
and then you're not gonna text the snake back.
和它玩消失
Ghost the ghost snake.
然后它就会说 去你的,死蛇
Yeah, then it'll be like, "Fuck you, Snake."
嘿 我能 问你点事儿吗
Hey, can I, uh... Can I ask you something?
可以 说吧
Yeah, spill.
你了解魔法
You know about magic...
我的魔法行业证上周才寄过来
My guild card came in the post last week.
我要说的话听起来会有点不可思议
This is gonna sound crazy.
最好是 我现在有点儿无聊了
I hope so. I am getting bored.
一棵骨头树曾试着要跟我说话
A tree of bones tried to talk to me.
哇哦 试着还是已经说过了?
Whoa. Tried, or did?
已经说过了
Did.
好吧
Okay.
你是在一片红色天空之下看见的骨头树吗?
Did this tree of bones happen to be under a red sky?
对啊
Yeah.
那个地方有个名字
Yeah, that place has a name.
红之地
The Red.
果然 单调乏味 意料之中
Underwhelming and unoriginal.
好吧
Yeah.
你还知道些什么?
What else do you know?
呃 也不多 就是些谣言
Ugh, not much, really, just rumors.
那个地方充满着神秘和强大的能量 什么的一些闲言碎语
"It's a place of great power and mystery." You know, rumor-ey stuff.
这真的吓到我了 金克斯
It's really starting to freak me out, Jinx.
我不知道我为什么要一直看它 也不懂他们要从我这里得到什么
I don't know why I keep seeing it or what it wants from me--
啊 加尔 只有最无聊的人
Ugh, Gar, only the most boring people
才想知道前因后果
need to know what's at the other end.
你就不能把它当成一个礼物?
Can't you see that this is a gift?
有时候 你只需要睁一只眼闭一只眼
Sometimes, you just have to go in blind and figure it out.
我的天
Oh, my God.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey. Are you all right?
哥们儿?
Dude?
兄弟 你还好吗?
Okay, buddy. You all right?
我的天
Oh! Oh, my God.
我们发现了一个死人 那条蛇把他的脸吃了!
We found a dead guy. The snake ate his face off!
大伙们 这真的太糟糕了
-Guys, this is really bad.
小心点 你们绝对不想惹到这条蛇
Be careful, you do not wanna mess with this thing.
我在看它是什么主题
I'm sensing a theme here.
迪克真的需要去找个人讨论一下泰坦的商业营销
Dick really needs to talk to someone about the Titans' merchandising.
我都看不到任何泰坦的周边
I... I can barely find a mug.
嘿 外面怎么样了?
Hey, how's life on the outside?
无事发生
Oh, everything's totally fine.
瑞秋 迪克让我来替换你
Dick asked me to take over for you, Rachel.
他觉得你该休息会儿
He figured you could use a break.
好
Oh.
他人真好
Okay. That's nice of him.
嗯...你想吃点什么吗 比如薯片?
Um... Do you want anything, like, chips or something?
呃 可以啊
Uh, yeah. Okay.
玩大富翁的时候带上我 游戏会变得
Yeah? And don't play Monopoly without me. It is going to be--
超级有趣 我知道了
Super. Yeah. Got it.
好
Yeah.
好好享受吧
Take your time.
嗯
Okay.
- 感觉有点不对劲 -怎么了?
-This feels wrong. -Wrong, how?
塔马兰的事情会有所不同
Things would play out differently on Tamaran.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
我们会坦然接受最坏的结局
My people would embrace the uglier option.
我们必须重新思考一下
We may need to reconsider things.
塞巴斯蒂安就在这里 我们要好好抓住这次机会
Sebastian is right here. We may never have this chance again.
所以你想把我们花费时间一直在保护的人带走
So you wanna take out the one guy who spent this whole time protecting--
那本书写的很清楚
Well, that book was very clear.
-所以 如果预言是真的 - 那我们就必须
-So, if the prophecy is right-- -So, we should all just do
按照它所说的来?
what this picture says?
看着 我们已经很对不起瑞秋了
Look, we've had it worse with Rachel.
我们不想再对塞巴斯蒂安做同样的事
We'll do the same thing with Sebastian.
嗯...如果塞巴斯蒂安不像
Mmm-hmm. What if Sebastian is not like--
瑞秋?
Rachel?
嘿 你们有五美元吗?
Hey, do you guys have, like, five dollars?
你怎么到这儿来了?
What the hell are you doing?
买♥♥薯片
Getting chips.
怎么 你们还要管我吃啥吗?
Why, you patrolling my sodium intake now?
塞巴斯蒂安在哪儿?
Where is Sebastian?
不是你们说让他跟康纳一起待在地下储藏室吗
In the silo with Conner, like you wanted.
我们说过吗?
We wanted?
对啊 你们要他过来 让我休息一会儿
Yeah. You sent him there to give me a break?
有什么不对吗?
What's going on?
我觉得待在地下储藏室更安全点?
I thought that it was safer for me at the silo?
是的 但是迪克认为还有个更安全的地方
It was. But Dick thinks there's an even safer place for you.
我现在带你过去
I'm taking you there now.
好 在哪儿?
That's good. So, where is it?
不远的 就在外面 我们只需要离开星辰实验室就好了
Nearby. Outside. We just need to leave S.T.A.R. Labs.
事实上 啊 我感觉最好
Actually, uh, look. I would feel a lot better
我们还是回去吧
if we could just go back to the silo.
或者我一个人回去 迪克绝对不会介意的
Or I, I can go back myself. I bet Dick wouldn't even mind.
但是你不能 所有人都在等你
But you can't. Everybody's waiting for you.
谁?
Who?
泰坦吗?
The Titans?
我亲爱的儿子
My son.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你在我眼里越来越迷人了
You get more beautiful every time I see you.
我从来没有强迫过你做任何事情
I would never take you by force.
你已经知道预言了
You already know the words.
我来这里是为了警示你
I'm here to warn you.
不要相信泰坦
Do not trust the Titans.
他们会伤害你
They mean to harm you.
我不想看你去死
And I would hate to see you die--
康纳 发生什么事情了?
Conner, what's going on?
迪克 我们就是出来走走
Dick, just walk away.
我们为什么不坐下来 冷静一下呢?
Why don't we take a minute to sit down and just cool off a little bit?
迪克 我感觉自己相当冷静
I feel perfectly cool, Dick.
当我告诉你走开的时候
When I told you to walk away,
我是认真的
I meant it.
康纳 停下来!
Conner, stop!
听着 魔法绝对做不到这样 好吗?
Look, this shit isn't magic, okay?
好吧严格来说确实是 但是我想说的是
Well, technically it is. But what I mean is,
我们只有三分钟 这家伙就会醒来
we've only got three minutes until this guy is up and at it again.
我知道这是个千钧一发的决定 但是我们会保护你
I know that was a close call, but we will protect you.
那是真的吗?
Is that really true, though?
很明显 待在星辰实验室很危险
Because I obviously wasn't safe at S.T.A.R. Labs.
然后那个女人也告诉我跟你待在一起很危险
And that woman told me I wasn't safe with you, either,
我会被你杀掉
that I was gonna get killed.
是的 并不安全 这就是我为什么要把你带出来
Yes, you weren't safe. Which is why I got you the hell out of there.
我们会弄清楚的 我保证
We will figure this out. I promise.
一切都会好起来的 你可以相信柯莉
It'll be all right. You can trust Kory with your life.
我也是
I did.
我知道你很疑惑 我们也是
I know you have questions. We do too.
我们只需要花点时间来知晓答案
We just need to buy some time to get some answers.
嘿 去埃尔科餐厅吧
Hey. Elko Diner.
好的 小宇宙 都听你的
Okay, Universe. We hear you.
有人想吃煎饼吗?
Who's in the mood for pancakes?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表