剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
No.
罗宾的制♥服♥?
The Robin Suit?
太棒了
Yes!
我就知道
I knew it!
呃 不是
Uh, no.
呃… 不好意思 不是罗宾的制♥服♥ - 嗯?
That's, uh… I'm sorry, it's not the Robin Suit. - Huh?
不是制♥服♥? - 当然了 不是
It's not? - Of course, not.
想什么呢?你成为泰坦也就过了五分钟吧
Are you crazy? You've been a Titan five minutes.
哦
Oh.
不过也是很酷的东西
Still something pretty cool, though.
这个…
This...
这是一个六尺棒
is a rokushakubo.
一根棒子
It's a Bo staff.
但我不知道怎么用这个
But I don't know how to use one of these.
你会知道的
Yet.
你会教我吗?
You're gonna teach me?
明天开始
Starting tomorrow.
谢谢你 - 客气
Thank you. - Of course.
是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
还有 你有什么问题吗
And, um, should you ever have any questions,
可以随便问
don't hesitate to ask.
提姆?
Tim?
还有一件事
One more thing.
你们在里面的时候
We did a quick retrofit of your recreational vehicle
我们快速地改装了一下你们的房♥车
while you were inside.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
这是来自布鲁斯·韦恩的礼物
A gift from Bruce Wayne.
关于拯救哥谭市的奖励之类的
Something about saving Gotham city.
太不可思议了
This is ridiculous.
谁来开?
Who is driving that thing?
我
I am.
我们能坐坐吗?
Are we allowed to sit in it?
你可以
You are.
其他人可以开始填申请表了
Everyone else can start a sign-up sheet.
你可以第一个去
You can go first.
我应该在哪里填申请?
Where do I sign?
哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
嘿
Hey!
过来一下
Get in here!
把屁♥股♥给我挪出来
Get your ass out of there.
新来的小孩
New kid.
高峰期快乐 大都会市民们
Happy rush hour, Metropolites.
路上有很多很多很多的车
We've got traffic, traffic and more traffic,
进城会有大堵车
with some big slow-downs for you folks coming into town.
全城都在为超级英雄日的游♥行♥做准备
The city is gearing up for the big hero day parade
如果你在计划…
and if you're planning...
嗨 康纳
Hey, Conner.
你能给我和这根棒子拍张合影吗?
Can you take a picture of me with the Bo staff?
当然
Sure.
好的
Yes.
好了
All right.
真棒
Nice.
你要干嘛? 做简历吗?
Uh, what's this for? A profile?
呃 不是 我只是
Uh, nah. I just--
只是想发给那个家伙
I wanna send it to that guy.
那个家伙?谁?
That guy? Who?
伯纳德 星辰实验室的那个老兄
Uh, Bernard. The S.T.A.R. Labs dude.
哦 好的 懂了
Oh, okay. Got it.
我的意思是 他们给我做了这个
I mean, come on, they made this for me.
我想说谢谢
I would like to say thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
说谢谢
Say thank you.
什么? - 你的手♥机♥自动关机了
What? - Your phone just died.
但我刚才给它充好了电
But I just charged it.
发生了什么?
What the hell's going on?
嘿 嘿 康纳?康纳?
Hey. Hey. Conner? Conner?
康纳 我是莱克斯·卢瑟
Conner. This is Lex Luthor.
我知道这可能有点过分
I know this might seem a bit much,
但我还能用什么其他方法联♥系♥上你呢?
but how else was I going to contact you?
我想亲眼见见你
I'd like to meet in person.
今晚八点来莱克斯集团大楼
Come to LexCorp Tower tonight at 8:00 p.m.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
期待和你相见
I'll expect to see you then.
康纳!
Conner!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的 - 发生什么了?
Yeah. - What happened?
我们得回到大都会
We have to go back to Metropolis.
什么?
What?
我只想说 这事很复杂
All I'm saying is, it's complicated.
我觉得 也不完全是
I mean, not really.
他想让我今晚八点去莱克斯集团大楼
He wants me to come to LexCorp Tower tonight at 8:00 p.m.
听着 这个莱克斯·卢瑟
Look, we're talking about Lex Luthor here.
是布鲁斯·韦恩唯一害怕过的人
He's the only man Bruce Wayne was ever afraid of.
超人不怕他
Superman's not afraid of him.
我也不怕
Neither am I.
你应该害怕
You should be.
过去四十年里他一直在试图杀死超人
He spent the last 40 years trying to kill Superman.
他也曾试图杀死你
He tried to kill you, too.
他失败了
He failed.
他只是一个普通人类
He's just a man.
他没有超能力
He doesn't have superpowers.
我们也不是都有超能力
Not all of us do.
迪克
Dick.
我们来大都会的原因
The whole reason we came to Metropolis
就是为了让我见到我的双亲之一
was so that I could meet one of my parents.
好吧 虽然这不是我想见的那一个
Okay, so it wasn't the one that I wanted.
但难道我就该当他不存在他吗?
Am I supposed to just ignore him?
转身走开?
Walk away?
不
No.
你应该去了解你的双亲
You deserve to know your parents.
每个人都应这样做
Everyone does.
只是莱克斯·卢瑟从不亮出底牌 我们不知道他想要什么
It's just Lex Luthor never shows his cards. We don't know what he wants.
那也许我们应该弄清楚
Then maybe we should find out.
我的意思是 如果我们能知道他都在干些什么
I mean, if he is up to something
岂不是更好吗?
isn't it better that we know?
这男人是个精神病
The man's a psychopath.
我知道 你不会和我争论的 但是...
I know. You won't get any argument from me there, but...
最终 这不是我们的决定
ultimately, it's not our decision.
是康纳的
It's Conner's.
我想见他
I wanna meet him.
好
Okay.
我虽然不支持 但如果你真的要去 那么科莉说得是对的
I don't like it, but if it's gonna happen, Kory's right.
我们应该尽可能得到更多的信息
We should get as much information as we can first.
那我们该怎么做 打电♥话♥快速采访他一下?
So, what do we do, call him and ask for a quick chat?
这不是我的风格
That's not really my style.
是啊
Yeah.
也不是我的风格
Me neither.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿尔法二号♥ 这里有人违反了最高级别…
Alpha two. I have a breach Top level--
嘿 你在干什么?
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
抱歉打扰到你吃饭了
Sorry to interrupt your meal.
我本想给你发个信息的 但是...
I would have beamed a message into your head, but...
这似乎更有趣
this seemed like more fun.
很荣幸见到你 星火
Well, what a pleasure to meet you, Starfire.
或者 我可以叫你柯莉安妲吗?
Or may I call you Koriand'r?
你可以叫我柯莉...
You can call me Kory...
莱克斯
Lex.
我可以给你点一份意大利面吗?
May I offer you some Spaghetti Puttanesca?
或者一杯葡萄酒?
Or perhaps a glass of wine?
不用了 我不需要 谢谢
No, I'm okay. Thank you.
我知道塔马兰星
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表