剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我自己
that I, myself,
永远也没法成为超人 所以...
could never become Superman, so...
我实现我个人梦想的方法
I went about achieving my personal dream the way men have
就和人类文明之初人类就开始做的一样
since the beginning of humanity.
我曾有个儿子
I had a son.
我的梦想就是...
My dream was that...
我的孩子可以实现我实现不了的梦想
my child would succeed where I had not.
去同时成为...
To be...
人类和超人
both man and Superman.
我成功了吗?
Did I succeed?
或许应该你告诉我答案
Maybe you should tell me.
我看到超人所给予你的东西了
I see what Superman has given you.
还有这世界所给予你的
So does the world.
你每天都在用行动来展示那些东西
You show them with your actions every day.
但是我给你的...
But what I have given you...
要显得更...
expresses itself...
精细
more subtly.
我也承认
And I admit,
是我的骄傲和自尊 我肯定这也是
it is pride and self-regard,and what I'm sure
电视上的心理学家会称之为"自恋"的东西
the television psychologists would call "narcissism"
驱使着我来和你会面
that has driven me to want this meeting.
想来和你在一起相处
To want my time with you.
想来给你一些除了我DNA之外的东西
To give you some part of myself and not just my DNA,
但我最真实的想法
but my real actual thoughts.
我的主旨
My thesis.
康纳
Conner.
我不想让你变成我
I don't want you to become me.
我已经这样做过了
I've already done that.
我想要的只是为了你...
What I want is for you...
有着诸多天赋的你...
with all your gifts...
可以来了解我
to know me.
然后伴随着对我的认知
And with that knowledge,
你可以自己选择
choose for yourself,
你想要...
what and who...
成为什么样的人
you will be.
我已经回答了你的问题
Now I've answered your questions,
请允许我问我唯一的问题
please allow me the only one I have.
你愿意留下来吗?
Will you stay?
是的
Yes.
我愿意
I will.
太好了
Excellent.
我有东西想给你看
I have something I wanna share with you.
一个我正在做的项目
A project I've been working on.
关于我为何不再认为死亡是我的敌人
The reason why death may no longer be the foe
的理由
I once thought it to be.
但还有个问题
But there's problems.
我的搭档可能有着...
My partners may have...
比我更黑暗的想法
even darker ideas than I do.
我可能会需要你的帮助
I may need your help.
卢瑟先生?
Mr. Luthor?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
其实我讨厌番茄 渡鸦
I actually hate tomatoes, Raven.
真恶心
Gross.
你没事吧?
You okay?
莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯
Lex!
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel! Rachel!
迪克
Dick!
瑞秋
Rachel!
发生了什么?
What happened?
莱克斯
Lex.
莱克斯
Lex.
趴下 立刻
Down! Down! Now!
举起手来 离他远点
Show me your hands!Get away from him!
我说了 举起手来
I said show me your hands!
小心他的眼睛
Watch his eyes.
你瞧 卢瑟先生...
You see, Mr. Luthor...
总有人...
someone...
得付出代价
always pays.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表