剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
他的脚开始颤抖 然后他抓住我
His feet started shaking, and he grabbed me.
他告诉我不要让他跌入死亡深渊
He told me not to let him fall into the death hole,
但是我还是没抓住他
but I did.
听着耳熟吗?
Sound familiar?
泰德 我觉得我们晚饭应该吃火鸡汉堡
Ted, I feel like we should have turkey burgers for dinner.
我不叫泰德 你也不叫卡罗尔
My name's not Ted, and you're not Carol.
我做错什么事了吗?
Did I do something wrong?
没有
No.
是我
It was me.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我不明白 - 我知道
I don't understand. - I know.
哦 完了
Oh, shit.
怎么了?
What is it?
我得走了
I got to go.
泰德
Ted.
请不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
我永远不会离开你
I would never leave you.
我们来这里做什么?
What are we doing here?
我要往募捐篮里放点东西
I'm gonna drop something in the collection basket.
看起来我们早上错过了些东西
Seeing as though we missed this morning.
血兄弟与你同在
Brother Blood be with you.
把她还回来
Give her back.
泰迪 老朋友
Teddy. Old man.
她在哪? - 你为何不放松一下?
Where is she? - How about you relax?
也许你就能理解在这其中的危险
Maybe understand what's on the line here.
摆脱曾经的你 将会是一种解放
Walking away from the old you is going to be liberating.
你所有的失望 失败 失去
All your disappointments, failures, losses,
它们都将不复存在
they aren't yours anymore.
我再给你一次机会
I'll give you one more chance.
你应该感激
You should be grateful.
她决定要转化你
She decided to convert you.
让你成为她教堂的一份子而不是杀了你
Make you part of her church instead of killing you.
她看到了真正的希望
She sees real promise.
你可以在我们的未来里扮演一个重要角色
You could play an important role in our future.
电台98.6
98.6 BLUD.
这里是维尼·佩鲁齐 在此特地将这首歌♥献给两位锲而不舍的人
It's Vinnie Peruzzi, with a shoutout to Ted and Carol,
泰德和卡罗尔
who just keep holding on.
你们确定你们想这么做吗?
Are you sure you want to do that?
杀掉三宫魔的独女或许不是个好主意
Killing Trigon's only daughter might not be the best idea.
我后背有他标记的 如果你们想看一眼的话
I've got the mark on my back if you want to take a look.
与我无关
Not my problem.
或许当三宫魔归来时 就跟你有关了
Might be when, uh, Trigon returns.
我不得不向你承认 你比绝大部分人坚持得更久
I gotta give it to you. You held on longer than most.
但是维尼 他跟我说让我别担心
But Vinnie, he told me not to worry.
赶紧杀了她 了结一切
Just kill her and get it over with.
她有三宫魔的标记
She's got the mark of Trigon.
她是个异教♥徒♥ 就如母亲说的那样
She's a heretic, like Mother said.
听着 事实上就是 不论是谁按下扳机
Look, truth is, doesn't matter who pulls the trigger.
你们都得完蛋
You're both going down.
警长想要杀她 他可以自己去做这件事情
Sheriff wants to kill her, he can do it himself.
天呐
Jesus.
不要用那玩意儿指着我 你这个王八蛋
Don't point that thing at me, asshole.
我不会拿枪对着你 只要你放下枪然后咱们一起离开这里
I won't. Just put your gun away,and let's get out of here.
是谁死掉了现在轮到你来当老大了?
Did somebody die and make you the boss?
你♥他♥妈♥的快放下你的枪
Put the fucking gun down!
好吧
Okay.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
费了你好一段时间
Took you a while.
柯莉在哪?
Where's Kory?
说来话长
That's a long story.
啥意思 她现在不再是她自己了?
What do you mean, she's not herself"?
我就是这个意思
Exactly what I said.
他们对她做了些手脚 消除了她的记忆
They did something to her,wiped her memories.
他们打开了军♥火♥库
They opened up the armory.
现在他们在追捕你们
They're coming after ya.
整个小镇
The whole town.
无线电台站在哪里?
Where's the radio station?
你不会想这么做的 - 快告诉我们
You don't want to do that. - Just tell us!
去了那的人就没有回来过
Nobody's ever come back.
如果你不告诉我们 我们永远也离不开这里
If you don't tell us now, we'll never get out of here.
沿着这条路往前走 几英里
Go on up the road. Couple of miles.
你们就会看见发射机灯
You'll see the transmitter lights.
无线电台站?
Radio station?
我们必须停下这个音乐
We gotta stop this music.
我知道
I know.
我知道 你们在想
I know. You are wondering,"How'd I find a physicist
“我怎么会找到一位这么有耐心 通情达理 又头脑灵活的物理学家的?”
so patient and reasonable and intellectually flexible?"
是的
Yeah.
但我也想知道
But I'm also wondering why you have
你为什么带着延长线
an extension cord with you.
我也经历过幻日
I had a Sun Dog moment.
反正是其中一个我
My version of one anyways.
你跟威廉 你们是有感应的
You and William, you're having feelings.
而这感应并不是魔法 它们是真实存在的
And feelings aren't magic, they're real.
所以可能你们的朋友就在外面
So maybe your friends are out there,
只是在不同维度罢了
just in a different dimension.
我们可能和他们都在同一个地方
We may be in the same place as they are.
只是我们看不见他们
We just can't see them.
你确实有过幻日经历
You did have a Sun Dog moment.
如果真的存在另一个维度
And if there is another dimension,
我觉得我可以发送过去一个信♥号♥♥
I think I can get a signal through.
信♥号♥♥?
A signal?
声波被认为能穿透时间平面
Sound waves have been known to be able to cross temporal planes.
所以我觉得我们可以把一些声波发送过去
So I think we can get some through
只要我们把音量分贝调高的话
if we simply turn up the decibels.
你刚刚是在说把音量键调高吗 伯纳德?
Did you just say pump up the volume, Bernard?
差不多是这样
Sort of. Yes.
额 我的车 是电动的
Um, my car, it's electric.
基本上就是一个巨大的电池
It's basically a gigantic battery.
我可以把它插到辅助装置上
I can plug it into the aux unit.
来吧
Here we go.
等等
Whoa!
我能放首歌♥吗?
Can I play a song?
你可以放一整张
You can play an entire set.
额 爸爸 梅根…
Uh, Dad, Megan...
如果你们就在外面…
if you're out there...
♪ 听说那儿的女孩都有点疯狂... ♪
♪ Say the ladies Are insane there... ♪
…这首歌♥是放给你们的
...this one's for you.
♪ 无疑她们知道巧用这疯狂 ♪
♪ And they sure know How to use it ♪
你找到他们了吗?
Did you find them?
他们去电台站那了
They're headed out to the station.
爸爸 你没跟他们说吗?
Dad, didn't you tell them?
我告诉他们了
I told them.
♪ 我从没去过英格兰 ♪
♪ Well, I've never been To England ♪
啥?
What?
♪ 但我蛮喜欢披头士 ♪
♪ But I kinda like The Beatles ♪
我们要唱歌♥?现在?
We're gonna sing? Now?
♪ 我正要去拉斯维加斯 ♪
♪ I was headed For Las Vegas ♪
♪ 但只游览了尼德尔斯 ♪
♪ But only made it out To Needles ♪
♪ 你能感受到吗? ♪
♪ Can't you feel it? ♪
♪ 这一定是真的 ♪
♪ You must believe it ♪
♪ '这感觉太棒了♪
♪ 'Cause it feels so good ♪
我能听见这歌♥ 就在我脑海里
I can hear it in my head.
是威廉 他就在外面
It's William. He's out there.
这不可能
That's impossible.
走吧
Come on.
我们不应该来这里的 泰德
We're not supposed to be here, Ted.
没人可以来
Nobody's allowed.
我们会很快回来
We won't be long.
你应该待在车里
You should just stay here.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表