剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
最大的问题是
Even bigger question.
卢瑟为啥突然有了一个慈善基金会?
Why does Luthor suddenly have a charitable foundation, anyway?
因为他快死了
Because he's dying.
什么?
What?
莱克斯·卢瑟只剩六个月的命数了
Lex Luthor has six months to live.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他想让你陪着他
He wants you to stay with him.
学习怎么经营莱克斯集团
Learn how to run LexCorp.
趁现在还来得及多多了解他
Learn about him while you still can.
你是怎么知道这些的?
How do you know all this?
哦 我在他的公♥寓♥里放了些
Oh, I let one of these loose in his penthouse.
韦恩科技制♥造♥的的超级病毒
It's a superbug from WayneTech.
骇进了莱克斯的文档
It hacked into Lex's files
揭露了他在全世界
And revealed multiple visits to medical clinics
接受治疗的诊所
all around the world.
这个人 他叫亚瑟·霍洛伍德
This guy right here, his name is Arthur Holmwood.
他是世界上著名的能解氪石毒的专家
He's the world's leading expert in kryptonite poisoning.
卢瑟两年前就确诊了
Luthor was diagnosed two years ago.
没有解药
And there's no cure.
这改变了一切
This changes things.
的确如此
It does.
我们认为莱克斯想利用你来自救
We think Lex wants to use you as a way of saving himself.
霍洛伍德创造了一个叫作
Holmwood created a theory. It's called, um,
从根部大换血的学说
radical mass transfusions.
换血 换器官
It's blood, organs,
把全部器官都换掉
everything.
你是最匹配的的血亲
You're the closest living genetic match.
你的身体明显比他强得多
Your body's obviously stronger than his.
由此也许有办法他能借以来治疗他的病
here might be a way he can use it to fight his disease.
好吧 嗯...
Okay. Uh...
换血吧
A blood transfusion.
人们就总在做换血这种事 不是吗?
People get those all the time, right?
如果这就是他想要的...
If that's all he's asking...
康纳 你不是在认真的吧
Conner. You can't be serious.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
将死之人就像走投无路的动物
A dying man is like a cornered animal.
那是它们最危险的时候
That's when they're most dangerous.
听着康纳 这事儿最终还是由你决定
Listen, Conner, at the end of the day, it's up to you.
但如果我的想法能意味着什么的话
But if my opinion means anything,
我绝不会靠近莱克斯·卢瑟半步
I wouldn't get within a mile of Lex Luthor.
我明白了
I hear you.
但是是你告诉我应该去了解我父母的
But you're the one who told me I deserved to know my parents.
即便他是个烂人
Maybe he's a terrible person.
但我必须要自己去找出答案
But I have to find that out for myself.
在我确定要怎么做之前
And I have to know it
我必须了解他
before I can know what to do about it.
你又不欠他什么
You don't owe him anything.
或是是他欠我什么
Maybe he owes me something.
比如说什么?
Like what?
答案
Answers.
为什么要把我制♥造♥出来?
Why was I created?
出于什么目的?
For what purpose?
我理解 相信我
I understand. Trust me.
但是这些对他来说都不重要
But none of that matters to him.
他的目的与你的大相径庭
His purpose is not yours.
我任然需要知道真♥相♥
I still need to find out.
我不能告诉你要怎么做
I can't tell you what to do.
我要说的是
I can tell you this.
你是这个家的一份子
You're a part of our family.
如果你离开了
And if you leave,
会让大家心寒的
it's gonna hurt us.
我明白
I know.
抱歉迪克
I'm sorry, Dick.
但是我必须这么做
But I have to do this.
我讨厌莱克斯·卢瑟
I hate Lex Luthor.
是啊 我也恨他
Yeah, I hate him, too.
我知道为了康纳的个人成长
I know Conner needs to do this.
他必须迈出这一步
For his own personal growth.
我也同样需要
I needed it, too.
弄不清楚自己从何而来的确挺痛苦的
It's a painful thing,not knowing where you come from.
但是像莱克斯·卢瑟那样的人...
But people like Lex Luthor...
他们只会破坏事物
they only destroy things.
就像你说的 这是康纳的决定
Like you said,it's Conner's choice.
我只希望他的抉择是对的
I just hope he made the right one.
卢瑟先生?
Mr. Luthor?
我是康纳肯特
I'm Conner Kent.
你取了他的名字
You took his name.
我明白你因为他的邀请而来到大都会
I understand you came to Metropolis at his invitation.
然后呢?
So?
感觉如何
How was it?
见到了伟大的钢铁之躯?
Meeting the great Man of Steel?
我没见到他
I didn't meet him.
他当时...不在
He was... away.
这一定打击到你了吧
Oh. That must have been devastating for you.
希望我没有让你太失望
Well, I hope I'm not too much of a disappointment.
我猜你...
And I suppose you're...
你可能在想我为什么... -我没想
probably wondering exactly why- -I'm not.
我没想过你为什么邀请我来这
I'm not wondering why you invited me here.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我来这是为了我想要的
I'm here because of what I want.
把你自己的需求放在第一位
Putting your own desires first.
真是有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
我想让你知道我并不把你当做父亲
I want you to know that I don't consider you my father.
我明白了
I see.
你要死了吗?
Are you dying?
可能是吧
Perhaps.
你是希望用我来治疗你吗?
Were you hoping to use me for a cure?
精妙的主意
Splendid idea.
但我已经这么尝试过了
I already tried.
我有充足的用来创造你的那些
I have an ample supply of the genetic material
遗传物质
it took to create you.
想从中或许可以找到治疗我的办法...
It follows that a treatment might be found there...
但是无一成功
Didn't work.
无论如何
However,
我还是欠你一个道歉
I do owe you an apology.
为什么道歉?
For what?
为以我为形象创造了你
For creating you in my image.
如果人们发现
If people found out,
他们会把你视做我的一部分
they would see you as partly me.
虽然他们现在都喜欢你
Well, they love you now.
但只需一点小错误
But all it would take is one mistake.
然后...
And then...
他们看你的眼神就会不一样了
they will see you differently.
我不必听你说这些
I don't have to listen to this.
是的你不必 但你应该听
No, you don't. But you should.
因为我是这世界上唯一一个
Because I'm the only person in the world
真正懂你的人
who can truly understand you.
唯一一个
The only one
不会批判你真实面貌的人
who will never judge you for being what you are.
我怎么能批判你呢?
How could I?
是我创造的你
I created you.
为什么?
Why?
你为什么创造我?
Why did you create me?
我可以认为
Am I to assume
你接下来的去留
that your decision on whether or not to stay
是取决于我对你这个问题的答案吗?
rests on my answer to this question?
好的
Very well.
我创造你的原因只有一个
I created you...for one reason.
就是为了看到我变成超人的梦想能实现
To see my dream of becoming Superman come true.
请理解 多年前我就意识到了
Please understand,I realized many years ago
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表