剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
See if there's any sort of genetic connection between the victims.
你觉得这些受害者可能互相有关系?
You think these people might all be related?
这些人不是随机被选中的
These people weren't chosen randomly.
有某种规律存在
There's a pattern.
我只需要找出规律
I just need to find it.
我本来有个午餐计划的...
I did have lunch plans...
不过我很乐意取消计划
that I would be thrilled to cancel.
看看我们 和过去一样
Look at us. Just like old times.
咱俩还是别说话了
Let's just not talk.
哇哦 好的
Wow. Okay.
这女孩一定很特别
This girl must be different.
我还以为她只是你下一个用来"抬高股价"的炮♥友♥呢
I figured she was just your next pump and dump informant.
你总能用平缓的语气说出刻薄的话 是吧?
Always had such a tender way with words, didn't you?
抱歉了 诗人拜伦
Excuse me, Lord Byron.
只是看着像所以才说的
Just telling it like it is.
之前觉得
Was.
我们都知道是怎样的 哥谭那事只是工作罢了
We both knew the deal. Gotham was just business.
顺便还找到了点乐趣
And a little fun on the side.
你耍了我
You played me.
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
是啊 但如果你能相信我 而不是我把我献祭给
Yeah, well, if you'd trusted me instead of burning me
康斯坦丁 - 你搞砸了我抓双面人的机会
to Constantine. - You blew my chance to get Two-Face.
此处双关:on top有"赢"和"在上面"的意思
你最终赢了 这才是你唯一在乎的
You came out on top. That's all that mattered to you.
我以为你喜欢我在上面
I thought you liked me on top.
好吧 所以...
Okay, so...
你从没相信过我
You never trusted me.
但你还是又来找我了 为什么?
But you're coming to me again. Why?
昨晚 我去对抗一个十分强大的人
Last night, I went up against someone very powerful.
她一个人击败了我和我整支队伍
She took on me and my whole team.
我们能活下来就已经很幸运了
We were lucky to get out alive.
超自然力量? - 没错
Supernatural? - Very.
哪种风格的? 哪种流派?
What style? What school?
此处双关:School有”流派“和”学校“的意思
我觉得她可能是哈佛毕业的文学学士 我怎么知道?
Oh, I think she got her BA from Harvard. I don't know.
我意思她的能力 看起来是什么样子的?
Her power. What did it look like?
红色的波
Red waves.
她长什么样?
What did she look like?
高个子 深色头发 深色长袍
Tall, dark hair, dark robe.
手里还握着个权杖
She had a staff.
魔法权杖?
A magical staff?
你知道她?
You know her?
不知道
No.
但我的建议是...
But my advice...
别招惹她
Don't fuck with her.
这已经远远超出你的能力范围了
You are way out of your league.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
如果我有足够能力的话 我就不会来找到你了
If I was in my league, I wouldn't have tracked you down.
什么啊?我应该知道每一个拿法杖的疯女巫吗?
What? Like, I'm supposed to know every crazy witch with a staff?
如果你知道的话 会很有帮助的
It'd help.
这个黑暗精灵在哪晃悠呢?
Where is this dark elf hanging out, anyways?
我也没看到圣诞老人的雪橇
I don't see Santa's sleigh anywhere.
呃 不是那种精灵
Uh, not that kind of elf.
还有你这样说话会被打的
And talk like that will get your ass kicked.
是啊 被精灵们打
Right, by elves.
是的 被精灵们打 他们都是狠角色
Yeah, by elves. They're badass.
他们就像是指环王里那种精灵
They're like Lord of the Rings elves--
你最好别又陷害我
You better not be setting me up again.
我们以前就这样过
We've been here before.
不 这次不会的 我是想要中间人报酬
No, not this time. I want that finder's fee.
有两百块钱吗?
Got 200 bucks?
干什么用?
What for?
这的停车费很贵 当然是进俱乐部的钱啊...
The parking is very expensive here. The club...
入口是隐藏起来的
There's a cover to get in.
在哪?
In where?
你是想玩"二十个问题"吗?
You want to play 20 questions
还是想救你女朋友?
or you want to save your girlfriend?
两百块
Two hundred bucks.
拿来
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
想得美
Nice try.
♪如果你想确保你已被连接♪
♪ If you make sure You're connected ♪
♪看看墙上的文字♪
♪ The writing's on the wall ♪
♪小心你会跌倒♪
♪ Stumble you might fall ♪
看着点路 - 嘿
Watch it... - Hey.
请我喝点什么我就努力保你不死
Buy me a drink and I'll try to keep you alive.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
有人吗
Hello?
柯莉安妲
Koriand'r.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
扎迪拉?
Zadira?
我为什么在这?我死了吗?
Why am I here? Am I dead?
那个骇人的小女巫用她的魔法盒子把我杀了吗?
Did that creepy little witch kill me with her magic box?
你还没有死
You're not dead.
麻烦别在这含糊其辞的
Please don't be cryptic.
你一个人就可以拯救他们
You alone can save them.
拯救谁?
Save who?
这么着 不要回答那个问题
You know what? Don't answer that.
我已经搞定了“女王该做的事情”
I did the "Queen" thing.
“前往地球然后拯救塔马兰”之类的事
I did the "go to Earth to save Tamaran" thing.
这一次我只是想搞定我自己的事情
I just want to do my thing for once.
你是不是有好多问题要问?
Is that too much to ask?
你有所有的答案
You have all the answers.
你要做的只有倾听
All you have to do is listen.
我在塔马兰出生的那年
My birth year on Tamaran.
你经常唱这首歌♥ 鼓励我训练得更努力
You used to sing this song. It inspired me to train harder.
[塔马兰语]
“当血月充斥了天空的时候 我真正的战斗开始了”
"When the red moon fills the sky, my true fight begins."
你总是问我这句话是什么意思
You always asked me what that meant.
你经常说这句话关乎我的命运
You always said it was about my destiny.
是的
Yes.
现在你的命运降临了
And now your destiny has arrived.
是时候像我教导你的那样 做一个勇士了
It's time to be the warrior I trained you to be.
我都被女巫变成一个超大号♥的镇尺了
I can't do that if I've been turned into
还怎么能去做一个勇士呢
an oversized paper weight by a witch.
所以你能帮我摆脱这一切吗?
So are you gonna help me out of this?
你的朋友会帮你搞定这部分
Your friend will do that part.
迪克
Dick.
你怎么会知道他的事?
How do you know about him?
这是你命运的一部分
It's a part of your destiny.
怎么可能?
How?
到时候你就会理解的
You'll understand more when the time comes.
现在我就想知道
I want to know. Now.
柯莉安妲……耐心
Koriand'r... patience.
一切都是命中注定
It's all how it's meant to be.
血液检查的结果出来了吗?
You got the results on the blood analysis?
呃 是的
Uh, yes.
看来每个受害者都发生了基因突变
Um, so each victim has a genetic mutation
这个突变的源头可以追溯到一个古代的亚述部落
that traces its origins back to an ancient Assyrian tribe.
库尔祖斯部落
The Kurzus.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
伙计们 来看看这个
Guys, come check this out.
这是在屠宰场看到的标志
That's the symbol from the slaughterhouse.
你在哪找到这个的?
Where'd you find it?
这是一个电子游戏的测试版本的截图
It's a screen grab from a beta version of a video game.
这家伙 塞巴斯蒂安·桑格 把它传到了网上
This guy, Sebastian Sanger, uploaded it online.
声称他就是创始人
Says he's the creator.
好吧 呃 让我看看能找到什么关于他的资料
All right, um, let me see what I can dig up on him.
你觉得他是其中的一份子? 比方说 那些杀手中的一个?
You think he could be a part of this? Like, one of the killers?
案发现场的标志恰好
The symbol from the crime scene just happens
是他的游戏的主要场景标志?
to be the centerpiece of his game?
我上四年级的第一天 我写了一条绿色条纹裤
My first day of fourth grade, I wore the exact
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表