剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
I'd love to see your setup here.
我敢肯定这比底特律差远了
Ah, it's a far cry from Detroit, I'm sure.
但是 没错 它也独树一帜
But, um, yeah, it's got its charms.
一百五十块钱?很底特律啊
One hundred and fifty bucks? That's very Detroit.
这里是平静之海的船长 又名维尼·佩鲁齐
You're with Captain Calm Seas, a.k.a Vinnie Peruzzi,
我将为您从头到尾播放最流畅的流行经典歌♥曲
spinning the smoothest pop classics from A to Z.
你确定不要收据吗?
Sure you don't want a receipt, huh?
内政部不会担心这些小事
Home Office don't sweat the small stuff.
是啊 我们这里游客不多
Yeah, we don't get a lot of visitors here.
我一点都不意外 你们也不存在于地图上
I'm not surprised. You're not exactly on the map.
需要一位特殊人士来找到我们 肯定了
Takes a special someone to find us, for sure.
所以 什么风把你吹来了
So, what brings you through?
我在收集古玩
Oh, antique hunting.
有时 像这样不起眼的小镇会藏有宝藏
Sometimes, little towns like this have hidden treasures.
什么样的珍宝?
What kind of treasures?
传家宝之类的
Family heirlooms, things like that.
我们这的确有这样的精品店
Well, we do have a few knickknack shops and the like.
欢迎你到处逛逛
You're welcome to poke around,
但我想我可能知道 你要找的到底是什么东西
but I think I have an idea what you're really looking for.
我们该好好聊一下
We should talk.
洗耳恭听
Well, I'm all ears.
想去喝杯威士忌吗? - 正合我意
You a whiskey drinker? - You a mind reader?
我还有一小时才下班 一会见
Look, I'm off duty in an hour. Come by then.
晚点见
Sounds good.
晚点见女士
Ma'am.
你还好吗?
You okay?
不太好... 我给你看点东西
Not really. Um... I have to show you something.
走两步试试
Try it yourself.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
是吧
I know.
肯定还有其它出路
There's gotta be another way out.
每条路我都试过了
I tried every road.
都是一样的结果
It's the same thing.
我们被困在这里了
We're trapped here.
这不可能 我们明明能看到前面
It's impossible, we can see the other side.
我们的确能看见 但我们就是过不去
Yeah, I mean, we can see it, but we can't get to it.
他们不想我们离开这里
They don't want us to leave.
罗伯塔说过号♥角 受他的追随者保护
Roberta said the Horn of Trigon is protected by his followers.
可能我们得拿到号♥角才能离开这里
Maybe we need to get the Horn in order to get out.
那我们就把它拿过来
So, then, let's go get it.
卡特警长邀请我今晚喝酒 我觉得号♥角在他的手里
Sheriff Carter invited me for drinks tonight. I think he has the Horn.
而那就是我们的机会
That's our shot.
你没事吧? - 我不知道
Hey, what's going on? - I don't know.
我有点不舒服 很奇怪的感觉
Something's happening to me. I feel strange.
来吧 我扶你回房♥车里
Come on, let's get you inside the RV.
她喝了吗?
Did she take it?
我们就只有一次机会
We have one chance at this.
放开她
Let her go!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你不用帮我的
You didn't have to do that.
他怎么能这样抓着你 你认识他吗?
He shouldn't be grabbing you like that. Do you even know him?
认识 他是我爸
Yeah. That's my dad.
他一直都这样
He's a lot sometimes.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你的朋友们去哪了?
Where are your friends?
他们... 他们在...
Um, they... They went...
我也不知道
I don't know.
先别起来
Don't get up.
甚至别动一下
Don't even move.
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
我给你和你的朋友们下药了
I drugged you and your friends.
一种用亚特木的树根所制的迷♥药♥
Artemwood root.
预言说它只对有外星血统之人起作用
The prophecy says it only works on someone with alien blood.
你的能力在这里没用
None of your powers work here.
跟你在餐厅一起的那个朋友 三宫之子 他现在在哪?
Your friend from the diner. The Son of Trigon, where is he?
我怎么知道 我到现在头都还是晕的
How would I know? I have been unconscious.
而且 他不是三宫之子
And he's not the Son of Trigon.
你最好如实招来
You better start tellin' us the truth.
好吧 我知道你很害怕 而你确实应该害怕
Okay. I know you're scared, and you should be,
但怕的不应该是我
but not of me.
我和我的朋友 我们都是好人
My friends and I, we're the good guys.
再看吧
We'll see.
好吧 既然你们听过那个预言
Okay, so you know about the prophecy.
你们也知道三宫之子
You know about the Son of Trigon.
很显然 我的朋友不是他的孩子
My friend's obviously not his son.
我是说 药对他根本没用 不是吗?
I mean, the drug didn't work on him, did it?
那你们是怎么来到这个小镇的?
How'd you get into town then?
我是三宫之女
I'm the daughter of Trigon.
预言没提到三宫有女儿
Prophecy doesn't say anything about a daughter.
但事实如此
But here we are.
而你们要找的三宫之子
And the man your looking for, the son of Trigon,
他正在来的路上 而且他要来取走号♥角
he is on his way, and he wants the Horn.
听着 我保证我是来帮你们的
Look, I promise I'm here to help,
但我要知道我面对着什么样的敌人
but I need to know what I'm up against.
而且我得找到我的朋友们
And I need to find my friends.
你跟她说
Go on.
新生奇镇...是一个有魔力的地方
Caul's Folly is... magic.
有魔力? - 或者说 是一个被诅咒的小镇
Magic? - Or cursed,
取决于你是怎么想它的
depending on your viewpoint, I guess.
我们被困在这里很多年了
We've been trapped here for years.
而警长就是囚禁折
The Sheriff is the keeper.
他会保护死亡之角
He'll protect the Horn to the death.
他和其他人 一直在等待"天选之子"
He and the others, they've been waiting for the "chosen one."
他们觉得你的朋友就是天选之子
They think your friend is it.
如果他们发现他不是天选之子 会怎么样?
And what will they do when they find out that he's not?
他们会杀死他
They'll kill him.
听着 如果你们把我放了 帮我找到我的朋友和号♥角
Okay. If you free me, help me find my friend and the Horn,
我保证我能带你们离开这个小镇
I promise I can get you out of this town.
可以吗?
Please?
如果她在说谎 我们就死定了
If she's lyin', we're dead.
我不在乎了
I don't care.
我宁愿死掉也不愿待在这个地方了
I'd rather be dead than spend another day here.
不管拿不拿的到号♥角 你都必须带我们离开这里
Horn or no Horn, you're gettin' us outta here.
好 不是 对对 我明白
Yeah. No. Yes, yes, I understand
你发给我的照片虽然是两小时前的
that the images you just sent me are only two hours old,
但根本没用
but they're not going to work.
我需要此时此刻的卫星地图
I need a satellite in the area right now.
好吗? 谢了
All right? Thank you.
这么大一架房♥车一眨眼就不见了
Giant RVs don't just vanish.
就好像 凭空消失了
It's like they dropped off the grid.
他们不可能就这么消失了
They can't have just disappeared!
他们没有消失 好吗?我们只要...
They didn't, all right? We just...
我们只需要弄清楚到底发生了什么
We just need to figure out what actually happened.
提姆? 提姆?
Um, Tim? Tim?
嗯?
Yeah?
你能 把那个还给我吗? - 好的 等我再--
Could I have that back? - Sure. Just need to--
住手
No, don't!
都给我 谢谢
Both pieces, please. Thank you.
抱歉 我只是觉得这里会有某种能量 对吗?
Sorry, I just thought there has to be some sort of energy... here, right?
对 就像是 一种能量信♥号♥♥
Like, an energy signature. Yeah.
你想要的是这个
What you want is this.
它的操作很简单 你只要点这个然后按下按钮
It's really easy. You just point and press the button.
如果它闪了 就说明有东西
If it lights up, you found something.
这次尽量把它完好无损地带回来
Try to bring it back in one piece this time.
收到
Gotcha.
天呐
Oh, God.
我说不出来 反正我感觉不能停止寻找
I don't know. It doesn't feel right to just stop looking.
提姆 我们今晚能做的只有这些了 好吗?
Tim, there's nothing more we can do tonight, all right?
这样 明天我们进行地质研究
Look, tomorrow, we'll have the geological studies,
这样我们就能重新开始
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表