剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
泰 坦
第四季第十一集: 星火计划
未找到任何踪迹 - 零结果
塞巴斯蒂安·桑格
未找到任何踪迹 - 零结果
塞巴斯蒂安·桑格
CT扫描实时
随着游戏设计师的消失,粉丝们迫切地需要答案
莱克斯集团拒绝就游戏设计师塞巴斯蒂安·桑格的失踪作出评论
随着游戏设计师的消失,粉丝们迫切地需要答案
莱克斯集团拒绝就游戏设计师塞巴斯蒂安·桑格的失踪作出评论
完整系统重置
已准备好彻底清理硬盘
h删除文件无法恢复
你确定要继续吗?
确认永久性删除
一旦永久性删除后,
文件就无法恢复了
氪石晶体
氪石弹道学
X病毒
机甲
星火计划
安全警报
欢迎来到狂野的一面
锁定
安全区
已解锁
输入 密♥码♥
输入密♥码♥
星火
核心故障传感器
关闭失败
超级反派:"微光"塞琳达·弗林德斯,初次登场于1981年1月《新少年泰坦》#3
恐怖五人组创始成员,"猛犸"巴兰·弗林德斯的姐姐,少年泰坦与超人的经典反派。
♪ "轻拾银日乐团" 歌♥曲 "一起害怕" ♪
♪ Silversun Pickups's Song "Scared Together" ♪
♪ 午夜时分 钟鼓冰冻 ♪
♪ The clock froze Around midnight ♪
♪ 我能感受到它就在房♥内 ♪
♪ I can feel it in the room ♪
♪ 就如那月亮 ♪
♪ It's gonna be That kind of moon ♪
♪ 新月啊 ♪
♪ New moon ♪
♪ 站在聚光灯下 ♪
♪ Hanging on to the spotlight ♪
♪ 与煽动者一起摆动 ♪
♪ You wanna swing With the instigator ♪
♪ 耶 耶 耶 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 一分钟还是一年以后? ♪
♪ Is it a year Or a minute later? ♪
♪ 耶 耶 耶 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 我们一起害怕时 会要更好 ♪
♪ We're so much better When we're scared together ♪
嘿 - 你找到什么了吗?
Hey. - You find anything?
没有
No.
塞巴斯蒂安彻底躲起来了
Sebastian's gone underground.
康纳那儿有消息吗?
Any word on Conner?
他们一定是在一起的
They must be together.
我们正在对 桥梁和收费站 进行搜寻
We're running a bridge and toll search.
如果他们中的一个现身了 我们就可以同时找到他们两个
If one of them shows their faces, we'll find both of them.
好的
Okay.
下边的那些人
All those people down there.
他们完全不明白什么号♥角 或者三宫魔 又或者什么魔力
They don't know about Horns or Trigons or magical powers.
他们就像平常任何一天一样
They'll go to bed, wake up, make their coffee
睡觉 起床 喝咖啡 去上班
and go to work like any other day.
也可能不这样
Or not.
如果你现在 能去地球上任意一个地方
If you could be anywhere else on Earth right now,
你会去哪?
where would you be?
我不知道 这里就挺不错的
I don't know. Here is pretty nice.
是的 这里很不错
Yeah, here's pretty nice.
该回去了 - 嗯
Gotta get back. - Yeah.
伯纳德怎么样了?
How's Bernard?
一样
No change.
θ波伴间歇性高心律失常
Theta waves with intermittent hypsarrhythmia.
他处在一种连续性癫痫发作的状态
He's in status. Continuous seizures.
但我们会增加苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥的剂量
But we're gonna try upping the phenobarb,
看能不能打断这个循环
see if we can interrupt the cycle.
我能看看他吗?
Can I see him?
现在不行 我们还在扫描
Not now. We're still running scans.
有消息我会告知你的 好吗?
I'll keep you posted. Okay?
好 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
要去哪里吗? - 不
Going somewhere? - Nope.
是你去
You are.
我要你回去哥谭
I need you back in Gotham.
你要把我送回家?
You're sending me home?
算是
Kinda.
有个以前为组织干活的家伙
There's a guy who used to work for the organization.
他有混乱之母的消息
He has information on Mother Mayhem,
我们需要这个消息
and we need it.
我不知道 迪克 伯纳德看上去不太好 哥们
I don't know, Dick. Bernard's not looking good, man.
你在这儿也帮不了他
You're not doing him any good by being here.
那家伙的名字叫文达 他住在哥谭港湾
The guy's name is Venta. He lives down on Harbor.
我已经告诉他 你会过去了
I told him you were coming.
就这样吗?
That's it?
就只是拿到信息 然后汇报回来?
Just get the information and report back?
就这样
That's it.
时刻保持注意 哥谭还是还是那个哥谭
Keep your eyes open. Gotham's still Gotham.
我们需要你完整无损地回来
Need you back in one piece.
如果伯纳德有任何变化 我会打给你的
If anything changes with Bernard, I'll call you.
那这个箱子是干嘛的?
Well, what about the suitcase?
我不知道
I don't know.
打开它就是了
Open it.
塞巴斯蒂安·桑格在全世界的粉丝 都在要求一个解释
Sebastian Sanger's fans worldwide are demanding answers
为什么他的游戏被关闭了
on why his game's been shut down.
人们担心这场全球轰动效应
This amid concerns that the global sensation
可能会引发神秘的医学副作用
could be causing mysterious medical side effects.
但最神秘的是
But the biggest mystery of all,
塞巴斯蒂安·桑格到底在哪?
where is Sebastian Sanger?
耐心点
Patience.
你知道吗?你的朋友们毁了我的游戏
You know, your friends destroyed my game.
还夺走了我的能力
And they took my powers.
所以别叫我耐心点
So don't tell me to have patience.
我现在就要它们回来
I want them back now!
泰坦不是我的朋友
The Titans aren't my friends.
他们也没有夺走你的能力
And they didn't take your powers.
是你的母亲干的
It was your mother.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
为了惩罚
Retribution.
惩罚你不肯召唤你的老爹
For you refusing to call your daddy.
别担心
Don't worry.
没事的
It's okay.
我们杀了她
We kill her,
你的力量就回来了
powers will be restored.
然后我们就能重回统治世界的轨道
Then we're back on track to run the world,
不管我们想他妈怎么样都行
however the fuck we want.
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath Metrion Zinthos.
我告诉过你 我会在合适的时间 回到这里的
I told you we would be back here when the time was right.
泰坦摧毁了 塞巴斯蒂安最爱的小游戏
The Titans destroyed Sebastian's beloved game.
他们终于证明了 他们的作用
Finally, they're proving useful.
在他对你做了那些事之后
After what he's done to you,
这需要的远不止那些
it will take more than that.
你要求见我吗 母亲?
You asked to see me, Mother?
退下
Leave us.
血兄弟带着号♥角回来了吗?
Has Brother Blood returned with the Horn?
我听说时间已经快到了
I hear the time is near.
是的
It is.
但你准备好服侍他了吗?
But are you ready to serve him?
您在怀疑我的忠心吗?
You doubt my devotion?
可能吧
Perhaps.
我会为了令郎做任何事
I would do anything for your son.
我一直都知道他是特殊的
I've always known that he was special.
自从我们初次遇见 我就能看得出
Since we first met, I could see it.
我能感觉得出
I could feel it.
你的忠心很纯粹
Your devotion is pure.
所以我要请你帮个忙
So, I would like to ask for your help.
拥有伟大能力者 在没有其他人牺牲的情况下 无法感知
Those with great power cannot sense without the sacrifice of others.
作为一个母亲 我说这些话可能太过了
It may sound forward of me as a mother to suggest this,
但是要完成他的伟业
but to complete his journey,
我的儿子需要其他人献出他们自己
my son needs someone to give of themselves.
献出?
Give?
是的
Yes.
我指的就是你的肉体
I'm speaking very bluntly of your body.
对于这种私密的任务
For this intimate task,
我需要一颗不会动摇的忠诚之心
I need a heart with unwavering devotion.
但你有权利拒绝
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表