剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
迪克 这可能有点超出我们的能力范围了
Dick, we may be in over our heads, man.
她会在这个星球上最安全的实验室里
Look, she was able to summon a beast
召唤出野兽
inside the most secure lab on the planet.
谁知道她会对康纳做什么
Who knows what she's done to Conner
距离世界毁灭还有多长时间
and how much time we have left until the end of the world.
五小时十五分钟
Five hours and 15 minutes.
这个世界不会毁灭的 好吗?
And the world is not ending, okay?
我告诉柯莉我们会熬过去的 我们一定会
I told Kory we'd get through this, and we will.
她把他带到哪儿去了?
Where did she take him?
不要担心她 她会照顾好塞巴斯蒂安
Don't worry about her. She's taking care of Sebastian.
我们来看着这个
We've gotta take care of this.
让我跟康纳待一会儿
Give me some time with Conner.
嘿 迪克
Hey, Dick.
之前的事情我很抱歉
Sorry about before.
我想事情有点不对劲了
I guess things got a little heated.
说的有点保守了
That's an understatement.
嘿 你觉得我们把这些手铐脱掉怎么样?
Hey, what do you say we take these cuffs off?
还有氪石在上面呢
The kryptonite stays on.
嗯...太令人失望了
Hmm. That's disappointing.
不用管它
Don't worry about that.
- 天呐 - 不要反抗
-Jesus. -Don't resist.
我们不停的战斗
We all keep fighting and fighting.
或许...
Maybe...
或者 是结束的时候了
Maybe, now's the time to let go.
怎么?你害怕了?
What's the matter? You scared?
我不敢相信大都会里有这种东西
I can't believe they've got one of these in Metropolis.
没错 事实证明 这不仅仅只是一个抽象的餐馆
Yeah, it turns out, it's not just a metaphysical diner,
还是一家连锁餐馆
but a chain, too.
抽象的?所以这能保护我吗?
Metaphysical? So, it'll protect me?
能 额 应该吧
Yeah, I, uh, hope so.
我很抱歉 但我还是看不出来
I'm sorry, but I'm just not seeing
奶昔是怎么救我命的
how a milkshake is gonna save my life.
我们就没有其他地方可以去吗?
Isn't there somewhere else we can go?
就像证人保护那种地方?或者去外国?
Like a witness protection thing? Or a different country?
我一直想去比米尼群岛
I've always wanted to go to Bimini.
等我一会儿
Just give me a second.
两位好 请跟我来
Hi, you two. Right this way.
瞧瞧啊
There we go.
柯莉安妲
Koriand'r.
扎迪拉
Zadira.
你带我们到这来
You brought us here.
为什么?
Why?
我们没时间说这个
We don't have much time.
我们很快就能找到他了 母亲
We will find him soon enough, Mother.
我们会把你儿子带回家的
We'll bring your son home.
额 我感受不到他 什么都没有 空空如也
Uh, I can't feel him. It's just nothing. It's empty.
我们找到了塞巴斯蒂安
We have located Sebastian.
在哪里?
Where?
一个我们无法抵达的地方
A place that none of us can reach.
你在这里并不安全 直到你获得
You're not safe here. Not until you gain
足够多的力量来应付--
enough power for the coming war with--
三宫魔 我知道
Trigon. I know.
说完了吗?
Are you done?
懂了 我还是不能插话
I see, I'm still not allowed to interrupt.
你一直都是个聪明的徒弟 保持下去
You were always a wise pupil. Keep it that way.
徒弟?
Pupil?
晚点跟你解释
I'll fill you in later.
没时间了 这地方的保护罩只能维持一会儿
There's no time. The shield around this place will only last so long.
然后那个邪恶的女人就会来这里拿走她属于她的东西
And the evil woman will certainly come to claim what is hers.
她是在说我
She's talking about me.
不要听她的 你不属于她
Don't listen to her. You're not "hers."
他是 这就是问题所在
He is. That is precisely the problem.
效忠于三宫的势力
And the forces working with Trigon
会不择手段以确保他能回归
will stop at nothing to assure his ascension.
除非塞巴斯蒂安有发言权 他不必做任何他不想做的事
Not if Sebastian has a say. And he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to.
他抵抗不了自己的命运
He won't be able to resist his destiny.
没有人可以
No one can.
我们只需要保护他撑过血月升起的这段时间
We just have to keep him safe until the blood moon passes.
这种天真的乐观…真让人感动
This naive optimism is... touching.
这种乐观是从何而来的呢?
And from where is the source?
邪教的书
The cult's book.
我们发现它详细描述了预言
We found that it details the prophecy.
只有血月悬在空中 他才能得到力量
He can only rise to power while the blood moon is still in the sky.
那你又凭什么觉得你能从他母亲手里救下他呢
And what makes you think that you can save him from his mother,
特别是在你几乎不了解自己能力的情况下
when you barely understand your capabilities,
更别提你对塔马兰人的责任了
let alone your responsibilities to people of Tamaran?
我不欠他们任何东西
I owe them nothing.
我履行了我的使命
I fulfilled my mission.
瑞秋打败了三宫 那个预言没有实现
Rachel defeated Trigon. The prophecy was denied.
这次的预言也不会实现
As will this one.
你没做过任何改变这个女孩的事情
You did nothing to change the girl.
是她自己改变了自己的命运
The change was already in her.
你只是命运前行的旁观者
You were merely a spectator to destiny running its course.
你说的不对 柯莉帮助了我
That's not true. Kory helped me.
你知道 我们不用听她的 我们可以离开
You know, we don't have to listen to her. We can just leave.
这么做 你们后果自负
Do so at your own peril.
但是你知道你没有能力保护他们
But you know you won't be able to protect them.
我不能什么都不吃就去救人
I can't save anyone on an empty stomach
厨房♥
Kitchen.
伟大的三宫 求求您了
Great Trigon. Please.
回应我
Speak to me.
我祈求您
I'm begging you.
我们的儿子被塔马兰人带到了一个我无法进入的地方
Our son was taken away by the Tamaranean to a place I cannot enter.
我需要您的指引
I need your guidance.
原谅我 原谅我
Forgive me. Forgive me!
请原谅我 您已离弃了我
Forgive me. You have forsaken me.
您已离弃了我 就在我需要您的时候 我需要我们的儿子
You have forsaken me, when I need you! I need our son!
三宫 你在这里吗?
Trigon, you're here?
陛下 谢谢您 听到了我
Your Grace, thank you, for heeding me.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我爱您超过万物
I love none more than I love you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从未有意将任何人凌驾于我主之上
I never meant to place anyone above my Lord.
我应该怎么做?
What should I do?
我懂了
I understand.
总得有人付出代价
Someone always pays.
器官衰竭的概率有80%
Probability of organ failure, 80%.
迪克 求求你了 别让我这样死掉
Dick, please, please don't let me die like this.
一切都会没事的 伙计
it's gonna be okay, buddy.
我真的好害怕
I'm so scared.
我明白
I understand.
我们不会离开的
We're not going anywhere.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我要你听着 我们会救你的
I want you to hear me. We're gonna save you.
好的 你们会救我的 你们一定会救我的
Okay, you're gonna save me. You're gonna save me.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我之前在哪也听到过这句话来着?
Where have I heard that before?
哦 哦对了
Oh. Oh, right.
我们为什么不问问汉克呢?
Why don't we just ask Hank?
你也是这么跟他说的 对吗?
That's what you said to him, right?
然后他就死了 对吗?
Right before he died, right?
- 让他睡一会儿 - 哦 拜托 拜托
- Put him under. - Oh, come on. Come on.
听着 我们得把那东西从他身体里弄出来的
Listen, we got to get that thing out of him.
- 告诉我你有线索了 - 嗯 那不是一条蛇
- Tell me you got something. - Well, that's no snake.
那是诅咒
That is a curse.
所以我们需要的是驱魔仪式 但我从未做过
So, we need a magical expulsion, which I've never done before.
如果出了差错...
And if it goes wrong...
你应该知道会是什么后果吧
Well, uh, I think you can guess.
想要仪式成功 我需要我的蓝灰
But for it to work, I'd need my blue ash.
那是用芭芭雅嘎的牙齿磨碎制而成的粉末 约翰·康斯坦丁特制的
It's from the ground up teeth of a Baba Yaga, a John Constantine special.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表