剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
here to talk to you about the best game ever, Abraxus.
是的 阿布拉克斯
Abraxus. Yes.
莱克斯集团和塞巴斯蒂安·桑格
LexCorp and Sebastian Sanger
将要统治世界
are about to dominate the world.
闭上你的双眼 并且…
Close your eyes and...
保持心无杂念
Empty your mind.
等你准备好了
When you're ready,
就会开始
it begins.
那我们要怎么才能知道她准备好了?
And how do we know she's ready?
等她自我觉醒
When the child rises,
需要些时间等待
it will take time.
你已经见过死神
You have known death.
但你没有真正死去
But you are not dead.
死神记得你
Death remembers you.
嘿 小伯
Hey, B.
我还是没有收到迪克跟瑞秋的讯息
Still haven't heard from Dick and Rachel.
柯莉就跟个幽灵一样人间蒸发
Kory ghosting isn't like...
伯纳德 嘿 嘿
Bernard! Hey. Hey.
来人 救命
Help!
救命
Help!
塞巴斯蒂安?
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
这是喜悦的眼泪
Tears of joy.
我给我们的游戏加了些有趣的东西
I may have added a little something to our game.
与其说他们是在玩这个游戏
Now people don't so much play it,
倒不如说他们是成为这个游戏的一部分
as become a part of it.
而通过它
And through it,
他们就会成为我的一部分
they become a part of me.
你看 现在他们身上的某些东西
You know, something in them
慢慢流入
flows,
我的身体
into me.
可能是他们的生命
Perhaps their lives.
又或许是他们的灵魂
Or maybe it's their souls.
我也说不清
I don't know.
但我们现在都连接在一起了
But we're all connected now.
他们所有人
All of them.
甚至全世界
All over the world.
全部
All...
跟我
connected,
连在一块
to me.
我想这就是成为上帝的感觉吧
I wonder if this is what God feels like.
你在蚕食这些玩家
You're feeding on the players.
他们……
What...
他们现在是怎么一回事
What happens to them,
塞巴斯蒂安?
Sebastian?
他们是殉道者
They're martyrs
为了完成我们的伟业
for our cause.
他们的死将重于泰山
Their deaths will mean something now
而他们永远会与我同在
and they will live forever in me.
这样不是很美好吗?
Isn't that beautiful?
坐下
Take a seat.
这是我们应该一同分享的幸事
This is something we should share.
向未来致敬
To the future.
向未来致敬
To the future.
吾命汝现身光明
Into the light, I command thee.
说多点
More.
吾命汝现身光明
Into the light, I command thee.
还不够
More.
吾命汝现身光明
Into the light, I command thee!
快走
Go.
它跟我连在了一块 它正在吞噬我
It's connected to me. It's feeding on me.
瑞秋
Rachel.
快走啊 我没有多少时间了
Go, I don't have much time.
这就是被困在一个
Best part of being trapped
无聊的现实里却最有趣的部分了
in a totally pointless altered reality,
我要把你们打得屁滚尿流 快开始吧
Cliffosaurus opens a can of Johnny Mac on your asses. Let's go!
比赛到11分 下一个轮到我了
Game to eleven, I got next.
不是那样打的 - 快发球
That's not how it - Serve!
你应该打回去的 拉里
That's yours, Larry.
我不会反手打
I don't backhand.
中场休息 中场休息
Time! Time!
好吧 气势检查
Okay, gut check.
我知道你俩都经历了很可怕的事故
I know you both went through horrible accidents.
我也知道我们从来没正面回答过
And I know we've never completely answered the question
你俩到底还有没有一个功能性完整的阴♥茎♥这个问题
as to whether either of you have a functional penis.
你觉得他们在说啥?
What do you think they're talkin' about?
我不知道 但无论他们在说啥 都帮不了他们
I don't know but whatever it is, it won't help 'em.
但 作为你俩的朋友 我只有一个要求
But, and asking for a friend,
哥们能别那么逊吗?
could you try not to suck so hard?
不是要批评你们
Not a criticism.
提醒我一下 你上次赢得温布尔登网球锦标赛 是什么时候?
Remind me the last time that you won Wimbledon?
或是任何网球比赛?
Or anything?
我们还打球吗?
Are we playing?
打 好吧 很好的一次对话
Yeah, okay, good. Good talk.
一切都很好 好了可以继续打了 耶
All good! Good to go! Yeah!
行吧 我们直接打开天窗说亮话
Okay. Just, just so I'm straight,
你害我们困在自己的房♥子里
you somehow trap us in our own house,
睡了三天
take a three-day nap,
但你的网球游戏还不能等等?
but your tennis game can't wait?
这可不是我害的
I didn't do this.
得了吧 大哥
Come on, man!
认真的吗?
Really?
行吧 只有我
Okay, is it me,
或者说只有我是唯一一个真的想
or am I the only one who actually wants
找到离开这个地狱景观的办法?
to find a way out of this hellscape?
天呐
God!
太好了
Fuck yeah!
准备好吃屎吧 素食主义动物男孩
Prepare to eat shit, animal-vegetable-racquet-boy
还有这个拿锤子揍人的迷人的外星女人
and mesmerizing alien woman with the hammer punch.
来吧 欧芹蘸酱
Let's go, parsley dip.
给我看看你有什么能耐
Show me what you got.
哦等着瞧吧 移♥动♥电♥话♥
Oh, coming at you, T-Mobile!
你有没有 有没有听过界内为止起拍这个理论
Have you, uh, ever heard of the theory of "in and out?"
我还真的听过
I have, actually.
我昨天晚上跟你妈妈学的
I learned it last night when I was with your mom.
等等 作为你的朋友和同事
Whoa! As your friend and colleague,
我需要给你个忠告
I need to advise you
一个尖锐 但不得体的妈妈的笑话
a solid, but inappropriate, mom joke here
与半机械人的作风背道而驰
cuts way against the Cyborg brand.
你♥他♥妈♥在开什么玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding me?
我觉得大伙都得看看这个
Uh, I think you guys should see this.
你找到出路了?
You found a way out?
可能是
Maybe.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Yeah, um...
我想如果我能找到某些能让我们离开这里的平衡
I think if me finding some balance gets us out of here,
那我们大概就能离开了
we're about to leave.
真的?
Really?
你找到了啥?
What'd you find?
对啊 我就觉得
Yeah, I just, um...
说嘛 想说什么说什么
Come on, you know you can tell me anything.
我不想回到另一个 名字又蠢
I don't wanna go back to another psychopath
能力又强大的神经病身边
with a silly name and too much power.
但我了解你
But I know you.
你会去的
You're going to.
自从我没杀死塞巴斯蒂安
Ever since I didn't kill Sebastian, I've been...
我就一直在想该如何停止这一切
thinking about how I could've stopped all of this.
憎恨他
Hating him.
审判自己
Judging myself.
当我在这的时候 我突然觉得
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表