剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
和我最好的朋友 凯亚 一模一样
same green striped pants as my best friend, Kaiya.
找到他了
Got him.
塞巴斯蒂安·桑格 出生地不详
Sebastian Sanger. Place of birth, unknown.
被桑德拉·桑格在大都市抚养长大
Raised in Metropolis by Sandra Sanger.
那是他的养母 他现在...
Foster mother. Currently employed...
在狼人标本制♥作♥公♥司♥工作
at Wolfman's Taxidermy.
我觉得我们应该快点找到他
I think we better find him fast.
我刚刚看了一眼塞巴斯蒂安·桑格的医疗记录
I've just taken a morally questionable peek at Sebastian Sanger's medical records,
他和那些受害者有一样的基因突变
and he has the same genetic mutation as the other victims.
所以 根据我们目前知道的这些 他可能是下一个被杀的
So, for all we know, he could be the next one.
艾玛尔 两杯布鲁特巴德
Amar. Two Blutbads.
他付钱
He's buying.
有传闻说你越狱了
Rumor had it you busted out.
又开始和人类合作?
Working with humans again?
我要和勒荣尼说话
I need to talk to Lironne.
我不知道你说的是谁
Don't know who you're talking about.
这个可以改变你的想法吗?
That change your mind?
待在这
Stay here.
你应该让我来解决这个
You should let me handle this.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
听着 他们知道我在这里
Look, they know me here.
勒荣尼和我是老朋友了 你和他根本不熟
Lironne and I go back. You're an outsider.
如果你注意到的话…
As you might have noticed...
他们不喜欢陌生人
they don't like outsiders.
说的很好
Nice try,
但我可以照顾好自己
but I can take care of myself.
你…
You...
跟我来
come with me.
别担心 你会拿到报酬的
Don't worry, you'll get your reward.
废话 我当然会
Damn right I will.
你拿到了我的什么东西?
What do you have that belongs to me?
我很乐意归还被偷走的物品
Always happy to recover stolen goods.
不过首先 我需要你帮一个忙
First, I need a favor.
等一下 什么?
I'm sorry, what?
这个小盒子把我的朋友变成了石头
This little box turned my friend to stone.
你解除咒语 我们皆大欢喜
Release the spell and we all get what we want.
据我所知 你是当初偷走它的那个人
For all I know, you're the one who stole it in the first place.
现在 你倒想要我帮忙?
Now, you want favors?
我问过了别人 不过显然你是唯一一个能解除它的人
I'd ask someone else, but apparently you're the only one who can undo it.
无礼又天真
Impudent and naive.
好吧
Fine.
那我就亲自杀了你
I'll kill you myself.
你自己就可以解除那个咒语 不是吗?
You can undo the spell yourself, can't you?
你把我带到这里只是为了转移注意力 好让自己得到那个盒子里的东西
You only took me here as a distraction to get to whatever's in that box.
别搞得好像我欠你一个人情
Don't act like I owe you favors.
我们都是成年人 知道游戏是怎么玩的
We're both adults. We know how the game is played.
不止于此 不是吗?
This is more than that, isn't it?
你有死亡印记
You have a death mark.
啥?
What?
我了解你
I know you.
尽管你很恨我 但除非你生命已经危在旦夕
As much as you hate me, you wouldn't get anyone else killed
不然你不会让任何人死
unless your life was on the line.
恭喜你呀 侦探
Congratulations, detective.
你推理得真不错
You've earned your gold star.
你欠了多少?
How much do you owe?
五百万
Five million.
毋庸置疑 用一点花言巧语就能在马尔代夫搭乘私人游艇?
No doubt, with a little padding for a private yacht to sail the Maldives?
是啊 毕竟我们之间已经两清了
Yeah, well, since yours is no longer at my disposal.
好吧
All right.
完成
Done.
资金由第三方托管 将在七天后激活
The funds are in escrow. Transfer activates in seven days.
你救科莉 帮助了泰坦 这就是你的了
You free Kory and helped the Titans, and this is yours.
怎么帮?
Help how?
解决她的魔法问题
With her magic problems.
怎样 合作吗?
We have a deal?
别说出来
Shut that.
你知道吗 我觉得把她放在布鲁斯的阳台上肯定会超级好看
You know, I think she'd look really good on Bruce's terrace.
所以你确定要这么做吗?
You sure you wanna to do this?
好吧
Fine.
去亲她一口吧
Go ahead and kiss her.
嗯? - 这样才能解除咒语
What? - It's how you undo the spell.
好吧 逗你玩的 我只是想看看
Okay, no, it's not. I just wanted to see
我能不能让你去亲个石头
if I could make you kiss a rock.
科莉? 你还好吗?
Kory? Are you okay?
我感觉很不舒服
No, I'm not okay.
是你干的吗?
Did you do this?
嗨 呃 但是这不是我魔法
Hi. Yeah. It wasn't my spell.
况且我警告过你 所以...
And I warned you, so...
不用担心 她是来帮助我们的
Don't worry, she's going to help us.
好 很好
Great. That's great.
如果你想再搞一些骚操作
If you try something like that again,
我绝对会整死你
I will fuck you up.
我知道为啥你喜欢她了
I can see why you like her.
康纳 有什么要说的
Conner, talk to me.
我们发现所有受害者都有一个相同的特点
We identified a unique genetic marker common to all the victims
利用这个规律我们在大都会追踪到一个家伙
and traced it to a guy in Metropolis.
塞巴斯蒂安·桑格
Sebastian Sanger.
你们能找到他吗 - 呃 我们试过了
Can you get to him? - Uh, we tried.
而这就是奇怪的地方了
That's where it gets strange.
他刚刚因为谋杀罪而被逮捕
He's just been arrested for murder.
什么? - 是的 真的很诡异
What? - Yeah, it's really weird.
警♥察♥在谋杀刚发生时就赶到了
The cops arrived almost as the murder was happening.
就像他们早已知道
It's like they knew.
这是陷害 绝对是
It's a set-up. It has to be.
她在操盘一切
She's engineering the whole thing.
所以我们知道她接下来会在哪里出现
Then we know where she'll be next.
他们把他关在了大都会警♥察♥局 我能在那里阻止她
They're holding him at Metropolis PD.I can stop her there.
不 康纳 还不是时候
Connor, no. This isn't the time.
不 我和你说过 我只是需要再有一次机会
No, I told you, I just need one more shot at her.
我认为我们需要知道我们面对的是什么人
We need to know more about what we're going up against.
我们是一个团队 不要单独行动
We do that together. Do not go off on your own.
但是 迪克 我能搞定
But, Dick, I got this.
来大都会警♥察♥局会面
Meet us at Metropolis PD.
我们的任务是抓到塞巴斯蒂安 仅此而已
Our mission is to get Sebastian, that's all.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
我是说目前为止
Not yet.
现在重要的是 我在这里...
All that matters is that I'm here now...
以及我会照顾你
and I'm going to take care of you.
你是我的律师吗?
Are you my lawyer?
不是
No.
但是我知道你是谁 塞巴斯蒂安
But I know you, Sebastian.
你出生前我就认识你了
I've known you since before you were born.
而且我知道你的内心藏着什么
I know what's in your heart.
我甚至还知道...
And I know...
你并没有做过那些他们所说的事
that you didn't do any of the things they said you did.
你相信我?
You believe me?
那是当然
Of course I do.
我知道你的那个游戏
I know about your game.
这么多年你花费了无数心血
All the years you've spent working on it.
倾尽了所有
All your dedication and passion.
真的精妙绝伦
It's wonderful.
另外来讲 你是对的
You're right, by the way.
你会改变世界
You are going to change the world.
所以 我是来帮助你改变世界的
And I'm here to help you do it.
这是你所期望的吗? 塞巴斯蒂安
Would you like that, Sebastian?
我可以让这一切都消失...
I can make all this go away...
如果你让我去解决
if you let me.
所以你会让我去解决吗?
Will you let me?
嗯
Yes.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表