剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
所以如果我是你
So, if I were you,
我不会担心我最好的球员
I'd stop worrying about my best player
只要赢就好了
and just take the win.
你不是唯一要经历这一切的人
You're not the only one to ever have to go through this.
我 柯莉 瑞秋 加尔 我们都经历过
Me, Kory, Rachel, Gar, we've been there.
我们都曾不得不和自己的黑暗面进行战斗
We've all had to fight a battle with our dark side.
这不是我的黑暗面
This isn't my dark side.
这就是我真实的一面
This is the side that's looking out for me.
或许这就是你不喜欢它的原因
Maybe that's why you don't like it.
如果你说完了
If we're done here,
我们现在要在实验室里想一个方案带塞巴斯蒂安回来
we'll be in the lab setting up a way to bring Sebastian back.
你可以选择来帮我们
We could use your help.
你
You.
莱克斯集团的服务器在过去十分钟内有没有遭黑客入侵?
Have the LexCorp servers had any hack attempts in the last ten minutes?
纬度 = 9.4
高度 = 220.3
经度 = 65.8
检测到未经授权的登入
莱克斯集团卫星控制系统
在当前由星辰实验室管理的服务器中检测到未授权登入
四分钟前 入侵了主机
Four minutes ago. Mainframe breach.
大都会及附近地区
卫星导航有访问和查看记录
Satnav was accessed and viewed.
-起始点在哪?-啊?
-Point of origin? -hum?
从哪里来的?
Where did it come from?
嗯…大都会的北方 就在海内克湖附近的19号♥州道旁
Um... North Metro Quadrant. Just off State Road 19 near Hynek Lake.
检测到未经授权的登入
莱克斯集团卫星控制系统
在当前由星辰实验室管理的服务器中检测到未授权登入
大都会及附近地区
警报源
起点
火溪大坝
The Fire Creek Dam.
未经授权登入起始点
火溪大坝 - 大都会北部地铁
她就在那里
That's where she is.
谢谢
Thank you.
继续 这能减轻你的痛苦
Go ahead. This will ease your pain.
至少暂时可以
At least for now.
我们没有太多时间
We don't have much time.
当时机到来时 你必须准备好
When the moment comes, you must be ready.
-求求你 -不
-Please -No.
我现在需要你全神贯注
I need your full attention now.
你还有最后一课要学
You still have a final lesson to learn.
这是什么 ?
What's this?
我就知道你会忘记的
|I knew you'd forget.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no.
那是六个月前的今夜 我来到你的商店
It was six months ago, tonight, that I came into your store.
-上帝啊 -你站在那里
-Oh, my God. -And you were standing there
带着你的围裙和你的小海龟
with your... your apron and your little turtle--
实际上是陆龟 而且它很大 所以...
Tortoise, actually, and it was quite big, so...
是的 陆龟 好吧无论是什么
Yes, tortoise. Whatever.
你抬头看着我...
And, uh, you looked up at me...
你好 我能帮助你吗?
"Hello, then. Can I help you?"
那是我吗?但我听起来不像那样 对吧?
Is that supposed to be me? But I don't sound like that, do I?
-你听起来真的就像那样 -哦 我的上帝
-You sound exactly like that. -Oh, my God.
我记得我在想 嗯...
And I remember thinking, um...
这是我见过最孤独的男人
That's the loneliest man I've ever seen.
他为何如此孤独?
Why is he so lonely?
我得做点什么
I've gotta do something about that.
从那以后 我每天都去见你
And I've seen you every single day since then.
你要打开它吗?
Are you gonna open it?
你总是说你妈妈给你的礼物
You always talked about how the one your mother gave you
是一切的开始 所以...
was the start of everything, so...
现在 你设计了你自己的游戏
And now with you designing your own game,
我想这也许会…鼓舞人心
I thought maybe it would be... inspirational.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
好
Uh... okay.
好吧 我…我想你…你知道我要说什么
Well, I... I think you... you know what I'm going to say.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
我们结束了
It's over.
你在开玩笑对吧?
You're joking, right?
-怎么了?-这个
-What's... what's wrong? -This.
所有这些 这些……都没有意义
All of this, this...None of it makes any sense.
我是说 我该怎么办?
I mean, what... what am I supposed to do?
坐在这里等你弄清楚?
Just sit here and wait for you to figure it out?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
不 不 不 不要那样做
Don't, don't, don't, don't do that.
不要表现得很惊讶 或…或沮丧 或...
Don't act all surprised, or... or upset, or...
听着
Look, um,
我…我想让我们俩都轻松些
I'm... I'm trying to make this easier on both of us.
你要和我分手吗?
Are you breaking up with me?
是的
Yes.
那 嗯... 好吧
Look, um... Okay.
-我不知道发生了什么 -我不能再这样了!
-I don't know what's hap -I can't do this anymore!
我很抱歉 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
实在抱歉
I'm sorry.
我…我…我知道这事会怎么发展
I-- Look, I... I know how this goes.
事情看起来很好 然后
Things seem great, and then,
还会有其他人出现 就这样
someone else comes along. And that's it.
-什么?不会的 -会的 会的 会的 是真的
-What? That isn't true. -Yes. Yes, yes, it is.
瞧 我不是你的终点 朱莉 我从来不是
See, I'm not the destination, Julie. I never am.
我只是你沿途的一个脚印
I'm just a step along the way.
你错了
You're wrong.
你可以欺骗自己
You can lie to yourself...
但不要骗我
but don't lie to me.
听着 我得走了
Look, I'm... I'm gonna go.
我想我们还有更多的事情要谈 所以我会打电♥话♥给你
I think we have more to talk about, so I'm gonna call you
不要
Don't.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do it?
因为我知道她最终会...
Because I knew she would, eventually...
当别人伤害你时 那是一场悲剧
When other people hurt you, that's a tragedy.
但如果你为了他们拿起棍子 那就是罪过
But if you take up the cudgel and do it for them, that's a sin.
每一个追随者都知道你的伟大
Every single one of your followers knows your greatness.
他们永远不会离开你
They will never leave you.
如果你不知道这点 那你就会迷失
If you don't know that, you're lost.
我们保证永远忠诚
We pledge our eternal devotion.
向他展示你们的忠诚
Show him your devotion.
我们保证永远忠诚
We pledge our eternal devotion.
他们看到你了 他们知道你是什么
They see you. They know what you are.
你呢?
Do you?
是的 我知道
Yes. I do.
那么 我有足够的果汁吗?
So, do I have enough juice?
你做了什么来增强你的力量吗?
Did you do something to increase your strength?
我不确定 怎么了?
I'm not sure. Why?
我上周见到你时 你只获得了
When I saw you last week, you only had access to 8.1%
你全部潜能的8.1%
of your total estimated kinetic output.
现在已经超过了80%
You now have access to over 80%.
这意味着什么?
And what does that mean?
这意味着 你需要小心
It means, you need to be careful.
你的力量不再仅仅只是一种武器 柯莉
This isn't just a weapon anymore, Kory.
如果你全力以赴 它会反过来消耗你
If you go all out, it'll consume you.
它将会杀了你
It'll kill you.
来吧 我们需要先弄清楚这有没有用
All right. We need to be clear on exactly how this is gonna work.
让我们再运行一次 瑞秋?
Let's run it one more time. Rachel?
我会寻找我的力量 然后
I'll reach out, search for my powers and then,
从那里 我应该可以接近塞巴斯蒂安
from there, I should be able to zone-in on Sebastian.
好吧 一旦开始就…柯莉?
Okay, once that starts... Kory?
我会帮瑞秋 给她灌输我的蓝♥光♥
I join hands with Rachel and begin feeding her my blue light.
一旦连接成功…金克斯?
And once the connection is secure... Jinx?
我会帮瑞秋和柯莉
I join hands with Rachel and Kory,
一旦塞巴斯蒂安彻底瓦解
and once Sebastian is thoroughly disorganized,
我们三个人一起把他拉回来
the three of us draw him back here.
只要组成他的所有物质都出现在这个房♥间的某个地方
And as long as all his physical matter ends up
我就会重新组装他
somewhere in this room, I'll reassemble him.
好的 一旦我们开始行动 这就是我们唯一的机会
All right. Once we start, we've got one shot at this.
必须成功 来吧
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表