剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
The truth is, we need you.
其他人怎么看待这一点?
How do the others feel about that?
迪克...
Dick...
加尔已经破解了进入莱克斯实验室的安全密♥码♥
Gar cracked the security code into Lex's lab.
所以他到底跟不跟咱们一起?
So is he in or out?
他加入
He's in.
安全密♥码♥?
Security code?
你会喜欢这个的
You're gonna love this.
不错
Charming.
外壳的构造是嵌套式的
Construction of the shell is nested,
纳米级别 对齐规整
perfectly aligned, to the nanometer.
有动力保护
Kinetic shielding,
但是其表面的每一块板子 都有一个吸收能量的微阵列
but the surface of each plate has a micro array of energy absorption
用以容纳穿过球体自身的能量
to house the energy across the sphere itself.
它的内部机制完美无瑕
The internal mechanics are flawless and fully intact.
哇哦
Whoa.
或许在我们完全弄懂它的运作方式之前 先什么也别碰
Maybe don't touch anything until we understand how it fully works.
呃 其实吧
Well, actually, uh,
它不会运行的
it doesn't.
啥? - 康纳是对的
What? - Conner's right.
根据莱克斯的文件 这个已经造好了
According to Lex's files, the engineering is complete,
但是缺少一个能量源来激活它
but it's lacking an energy source to activate it.
我的蓝♥光♥
My blue light.
所以 莱克斯之前一直监视你 不是为了了解你的超能力
So, Lex wasn't keeping tabs on you to learn about your powers.
而是他需要你
He needed you.
说实话 谁不需要呢?
Honestly, who doesn't?
所以我们怎么激活这个东西?
So how do we activate this thing?
这个球像是颗核手榴弹
The orb's like a nuclear grenade,
仅供超人类使用
meant only to be launched at a metahuman.
如果计算正确的话
If the math is right,
超人类会吸收掉爆♥炸♥冲击波
the meta human absorbs all of the blast.
要么就是 会给地球炸出个洞来
Otherwise, it'll blow a hole in the planet.
如果计算正确的话
If the math is right.
激活相当简单
Activation is fairly straightforward.
柯莉把她的能量注入进球体
Kory infuses the orb with her power,
然后就会引发裂变连锁反应
and it's designed to initiate a fission chain reaction.
然后球体会维持住能量 直到我们把保险销拔了
And then the orb holds the energy until we pull the pin.
差不多就是这样
That's pretty much the idea.
等等 这个东西之前有测试过吗?
So wait, has this thing ever been tested?
这是原型机
Prototype.
所以 如果我引发裂变反应
So, if I set off the fission reaction,
没法知道这个武器是会摧毁血兄弟 还是--
there's no way to know if the weapon will destroy Brother Blood or--
会把我们全炸死
Kill us all.
好的 大家都清楚该怎么做了吧?
All right. We all clear on how this goes down?
我用我的能量炸这个球
I blast the orb with my energy.
我来追踪热量指数
I'll track the heat index.
我观察压力
I'll watch the pressure.
然后当两个指数都到了百分之百时
And when both indexes are at 100 percent,
说明裂变反应已完成
that means the fission reaction is complete.
然后由你接手
That's when you take over.
当你稳定住球体时 柯莉会撤离
Kory will exit while you stabilize the orb.
然后我们都做几次深呼吸
And then we all do some deep breathing.
当她撤出去后 我会激活保险库的核防护盾
When she's out of here, I'll activate the vault's nuclear containment shield,
以免出岔子
in case something goes wrong.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
指数上升中 百分之十一
Index climbing, 11%.
压力到十九了
Pressure's at 19.
热量到百分之三十五了
Heat's at 35%.
四十
Forty.
压力到 百分之四十九点五
Pressure is at 49, 50%.
探测到装置不稳定
Device instability detected.
大家暂停一下 情况不对
Hey, guys, stand down. Something's wrong.
你们那边发生什么了?
Hey, what's happening over there?
探测到不稳定性增长中
Increased instability detected.
开始激活核防护盾
Begin nuclear containment shield activation.
操
Shit.
我不知道这撑不撑得住 - 还没完全激活呢
I don't know if it's gonna hold! - We're not at 100%.
热量到九十六了 - 压力九十四
Heat's at 96. - Pressure, 94.
柯莉 赶紧走
Kory, get out of there.
不行 这是我们唯一的机会
No, this is our only chance.
已超安全标准
Secure levels exceeded.
核防护盾激活
Activate nuclear containment shield.
热量到九十八了
Heat's at 98.
压力也百分之九十八了 迪克你得赶紧把她弄出去
Pressure is at 98%. Dick, you need to get her out of there.
快走 - 不行 还没到全功率
Go! - No, it's not at full power.
核防护盾自动激活中
Self-activating nuclear containment shield.
请避开
Stand clear.
我要把它关了
I'm shutting it down.
系统错误
System error.
马上就好了
We're almost there.
要撑不住了
It's not gonna hold.
把实验室电源线拔了
Cut the power to the lab.
你不应该阻止我的
You shouldn't have stopped me.
你可能会死的
You could have been killed.
我们激活到了多少? - 百分之九十八点六
How far did we get? - 98.6%.
希望能量够了
I hope it was enough.
必须得够了
It's gonna have to be.
我真希望是别人去做这个
I really wish it was somebody else doing it.
他是唯一一个能把这个球 带到离塞巴斯蒂安 足够近的人
He's the only one that can get the orb close enough to Sebastian.
他们很快会在圣殿见面
They're meeting at the Temple soon.
不管你想做什么
However you wanna do this,
时间都很紧迫
we don't have much time.
我不会让你们失望的
I won't let you down.
我美丽的孩子
My beautiful boy.
终于 吉时已到
Finally, the day has come.
你必须尽快
You must move quickly.
泰坦和那个塔马兰人 永远不会停下脚步
The Titans and the Tamaranean will never stop.
我也不会
Neither will I.
你都做了什么?
What have you done?
别逼我毁了它
Don't make me destroy it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在夺回属于我的东西
I'm taking what's mine.
塞巴斯蒂安 不要
Sebastian, no.
你必须得听我的
You must listen to me.
不 是时候要你听我的了
No, it's time for you to listen to me.
你从没关心过我 对吧?
You never cared about me, did you?
你只是在利用我
You were just using me.
我只是想有一个家
All I wanted was a family.
但是你猜怎么着?
But guess what?
你低估了我
You underestimated me.
就和其他人一样
Just like everyone else.
我受够了
I'm done with you.
我可爱的孩子
My sweet child,
泰坦受够了你
the Titans are done with you.
你看不出来吗?
Don't you see?
他们拿谎言灌输于你
They're filling your head with lies.
全世界都会是你的
The world can be yours.
我们马上就要成功了
We're so close.
别让他们从你手中夺走这些
Don't let them take that away from you.
我不会让任何人从我手里拿走这些
I won't let anyone take that away from me.
嘿
Hey.
接着
Catch.
到我了
My turn.
发生什么了?
What happened?
球一直都没到达热量顶峰
The orb never reached its heat apex.
好像它还没来得及发出致命一击就被吞并了
It's like it was subsumed before it could deal the killing blow.
被什么吞并了?
Subsumed by what?
大胆一猜?
Wild guess?
是它还不够强
It wasn't strong enough.
我关得太早了
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表