剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Each number is the sum of two numbers that precede it.
K
K.
L
L.
“万花筒”
"Kaleidoscope."
该死
Oh, shit.
我就是恰好有旁观者视角罢了
I just had fresh eyes.
嘿 芭芭拉 万花筒拍卖♥♥行
Hey, Babs. Uh, Kaleidoscope Auction House.
那是微光的下一个目标
That's the target for Shimmer's next hit.
我会按照惯例分成
And I'll take my usual percentage.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我们都很好
We're all good.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
我也有
So have I.
我母亲来这里了
My mother was here.
现在一切都清楚了
It's all clear now.
当我召唤我的父亲
When I summon my father,
我就能拿回我的能力
I'm gonna get my powers back.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会不管你的
I'm not gonna cut you out.
不
No.
我会确保 我们都得到我们应得的
I'm gonna make sure we both get what we deserve.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
她在骗你
She's lying to you.
不...不不不
No... No no, no.
不
No
你听我说
See...
我以前觉得我的游戏就是答案
I used to think that my game was the answer,
但其实不是
but it's not.
家庭才是答案
Family is.
你的母亲 她在利用你
Your mother's using you.
或许是你在利用我吧?
Maybe you're using me, hmm?
为了达到你的目的
To get what you want.
为了给你父亲复仇
Vengeance for your father.
她想试图杀死你 - 不
She's trying to kill you. - No!
我的母亲 她爱我
My mother loves me.
那好
Fine.
如果你不信我...
If you won't believe me...
相信他吧
Believe him.
我跟港湾的所有人 打听了这个叫文达的家伙
I asked everybody down on Harbor about this guy, Venta.
没人听说过他
And nobody's heard of him.
肯定是藏得很深
Must be in deep cover.
或者是已经死了
Or dead.
你喜欢那根棍子是吧?
You like that thing?
你真的会用吗?
Can you actually use it?
不如我们试几回合 让你看看?
Why don't we go a few rounds and I'll show you?
就一回合
One round.
要不两回合吧
Maybe two rounds.
能聊两句吗?
Got a minute?
来吧 让我看看你的实力
Okay, give me what you got.
你太依赖你的小玩具了
You rely too much on your toys.
来
Okay.
数到三我就进攻 准备好了吗?
On three, I'm gonna attack. You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
一
One.
搞什么?你说数到三的
What the fuck? You said three!
对 但谜语人可不会给你数
Yeah, the Riddler's not gonna count.
站起来
Get up.
现在你热身完了
Now that you're warmed up,
那就穿好衣服楼下见
suit up and meet me downstairs.
传好衣服?
"Suit up"?
你需要我帮你找到超级小子
You need me to help find Superboy.
要是莱克斯在这里就好了
If only Lex were here to enjoy this.
莱克斯已经死了
Lex is dead.
除非你也想跟他一样
And unless you'd like to join him,
否则你最好告诉我康纳在哪里
I suggest you tell me where Conner is.
不管你给了他什么任务
Whatever mission you sent him on,
他都还没有杀死塞巴斯蒂安
he hasn't killed Sebastian.
但我会
But I will.
你能找到他再说
If you can get to him.
康纳已经和我断绝联♥系♥了
Conner broke off communication with me.
他的任务是杀了塞巴斯蒂安和他的母亲
His mission was to kill Sebastian and his mother,
但看起来他叛变了
but it seems he switched sides.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这两个强大的年轻人
Two powerful young men
他们的非凡能力
who've never been fully appreciated
从未得到过充分的赏识
for their extraordinary abilities.
我和莱克斯以前见识过
I've seen it before with Lex.
所有对世界的愤怒
All that anger at the world
可以把一个人推向伟大的高度
can drive one to the heights of greatness,
也可以拉入堕落的深渊
or to the depths of depravity.
所以要是你准备好要杀死血兄弟
So if you're ready to kill Brother Blood,
你要先问问自己
you need to ask yourself first.
你准备好把康纳也一起杀了吗?
Are you ready to kill Conner too?
没人会杀康纳
No one's killing Conner.
在交新朋友吗?
Making new friends?
我要听事实
The truth.
别康纳 等会
Conner, wait, please.
三宫魔来到地球后 他会怎么样?
What happens to him when Trigon comes to Earth?
他将什么都不是
He will be nothing.
大点声
Louder.
你将什么都不是
You will be nothing.
就跟你们其他人一样
Just like the rest of you.
在三宫魔血洗地球时 你也会化为灰烬
You will be reduced to ash as Trigon cleanses Earth
因为污秽不配分享他的荣誉
of all filth unfit to share in his glory.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
我并非什么都不是
I'm not nothing!
停下
Stop.
还有更有用的方法可以杀死他
There's a more useful way to kill him.
我以为我们要一起同心协力呢
I thought we were doing this together.
呃...
Well...
我们不能
We can't.
我需要这么做 但你却一直试图阻止我这么做
I need to do this and you keep trying to stop me from that.
这要是反过来 你又会怎么想我呢?
How would you feel if I did that to you?
我会为 有人给予了我另一条方法 而感到感激
I'd be grateful that someone showed me another way.
拜托 柯莉 我们能办到的
Come on, Kory. We can do this.
我们已经试过了
We've tried.
而付出代价的是人们
And people are paying the price.
这只会是开始
This is just the beginning.
我在梦中预见到了
I've seen it in my dreams.
这会和我一起结束
This ends with me.
或许不会
Maybe not.
你们应该过来看看这个
You guys should see this.
我们的这位老朋友 刚刚在删除文件 来掩盖她的踪迹
Our old friend here was deleting files to cover her tracks.
看看我在回收站找到了什么
Lookie what I found in the trash.
本地管理设备
LMD.
莱克斯的武器开♥发♥部门
Lex's Weapons Development Division.
是啊 你再看看这个吧
Yeah, wait till you see this.
星火计划
Project Starfire.
这变♥态♥还以我的名字命名了一台武器?
Creep named a weapon after me?
这变♥态♥拿走的还不只是你的名字
Well, the creep took more than just your name.
从我读到的数据来看 这武器是设计出来 复♥制♥你超能力的
From what I read, this weapon is designed to replicate your blue light.
讲讲吧
Talk.
莱克斯早就知道你有 能够对抗血兄弟的能力
Lex knew you had the power to stop Brother Blood.
而他自己想要那力量
He wanted that power for himself,
所以他打算复♥制♥它
so he attempted to replicate it.
复♥制♥超能力
Replicate powers,
这是可能的吗?
is that even possible?
要是有人能 那那个人也只会是莱克斯
If anybody could, it's Lex.
你会为 嫉妒心和大笔金钱 所能驱使做出的事情 感到震惊的
You'd be surprised what jealousy and a shit ton of money can do.
他不是嫉妒
It wasn't jealousy.
他只是决心想要留下不朽的遗产
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表