剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我也是 格雷森先生 大家好
Good to see you again, Mr. Grayson. Everybody.
很高兴今天大家都在这
I'm so, so happy that you're all here.
我叫伯纳德·菲茨马丁 是星辰实验室
My name is Bernard Fitzmartin and I am the Director of Special Projects
伯纳德·菲茨马丁:角色原型可能是伯纳德·唐德(Bernard Dowd)
提姆·德雷克的老同学、老朋友,提姆的男朋友
初次登场于2021年8月《蝙蝠侠:都市传奇》#4
的特殊项目主管
here at S.T.A.R. Laboratories.
这位是埃斯彭森博士
This is Dr. Espenson,
应用科学的主任
the Director of Applied Sciences,
我们为这个非常重要的日子准备了好久
and we have got a very big day planned.
自从听说你们要来之后
We've been scrambling a little,
我们就开始加班加点的忙活着 为你们准备了
since we heard you were coming today, but we've managed to put together
一点小礼物
a few things for you.
所以 为什么不让我带你们去看看我们一直在做什么
So, why don't I show you what we've been working on,
而你们 则告诉我们你们能做什么呢
and you show us what you can do.
如果你们愿意跟着这位好博士的话
If you'd follow the good doctor.
迪克 康纳
Dick, Conner,
如果你们不介意的话稍等一会儿的话
if you don't mind hanging back, um...
康纳 我有些坏消息要告诉你
Conner, I'm afraid that I have some bad news.
卡尔·艾尔说他十分抱歉
Kal-El sends his regrets.
他不在这里?
He's not here?
有一个紧急事件需要他去处理
He was called away on urgent business.
一件他必须立刻注意的事情
A matter that did require his immediate attention.
我明白
I understand.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是...他留给了你这个
But... he did leave you this.
你还好吗?
Everything okay?
康纳
"Conner,
很抱歉 我今天没能来见到你
I'm sorry I couldn't be there to meet you today.
但是当我回来的时候
But when I get back,
我会十分想要看到你
I would very much like to see you
并慢慢了解你
and finally get to know you.
在那之前 请跟着伯纳德
Until then, please follow Bernard.
他有一些东西要给你看看
He has something to show you.
这就是我们在做的
It's what we do."
我们走吧
Let's go.
加菲尔德·罗根
Garfield Logan,
你在公共场合裸体的日子结束了
your days of stripping naked in public are over.
就在我慢慢喜欢上这个的时候
Just when I was starting to like it.
我可以试一下吗?
Can I give it a try?
没问题
Sure.
伯纳德 你还好吗?
Bernard, are you okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
发生什么了?
What happened?
喔 哇喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你刚才变成了一只大猩猩
You turned into a gorilla.
什么?
What?
还有一只迅猛龙
And a velociraptor.
还有一只小动物 有一个 呃 一个带壳的那种
And one of those little guys, with the, uh, the shell.
叫...叫什么来着?
Wh... what are they called?
乌龟?
A turtle?
呃 不是 它们来自德克萨斯州
Uh, no, they're from Texas.
呃 秋狳
Uh, armarillo.
犰狳 - 对 犰狳
Armadillo. - Yes, an armadillo.
显然 大猩猩对我的形态学实验室有意见
Apparently, the gorilla had something against my morphology lab.
我…真的很抱歉
I'm... really sorry about that.
你真的不记得发生什么了吗?
And you don't remember anything that happened?
不记得 我开始变形…
No. I... started to transform,
然后…
and then...
听着 之前…
Look, has any...
之前出现过这样的情况吗?
Has anything like this ever happened before?
没有
No.
好吧 嗯 你 呃
All right. Well, your, um,
你的阿尔法波有一点波动
your alpha waves fluctuated slightly.
但为了确认一下
Uh, but just to be sure,
我们会…我们会检查那个装备
we will... we will check the suit
在你离开之前检查出任何可能存在的异常 好吗?
for any possible anomalies before you leave, all right?
哦 我的天 - 加尔?
Oh, God. - Gar?
你感觉还好吗?
You're feeling okay?
是的
Yeah.
只是…
There's just a...
康纳…
Conner...
我们该走了
It's time.
格雷森先生
Mr. Grayson.
咱们来把这里清理干净 好吗?
Let's get this cleaned up, all right?
好
Okay.
这个实验室
This lab,
还有其他几个
along with several others,
专门研究你父亲和他的超能力
is dedicated solely to studying your father and his abilities.
我们准时到了吗? - 我们准备好了
Are we on schedule? - We're ready.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以...
So...
他是什么样的人?
what's he like?
他很非凡
He's extraordinary.
来把这个戴上
Go ahead and put these on for me.
怎么了?
What?
没事
Nothing.
如果你向左边
If you'll look off to your left for me,
十点钟方向看
about ten o' clock,
三……
in three...
二……
two...
一……
one.
这是什么
What is it?
那是超人
That is Superman.
他要去哪里?
Where is he going?
他正在飞向Q4 105BV星系
He's headed to Q4 105BV.
我们预测到一颗红矮星即将爆♥炸♥
We've predicted the collapse of a red dwarf star
它附近的行星上可能有生命存在
near a planet that might hold life.
他到那里之后 会尽力抵消掉爆♥炸♥的影响
When he gets there, he'll try to counter-act the effects.
阻止一个星系的毁灭
Save an entire galaxy from destruction.
这就是我们做的事
This is what we do.
有一天
You'll meet him in person.
你将会见到他本人
Some day.
这边走 先生们
This way, gentlemen.
我靠
Holy shit.
我们需要赔钱吗?
Do we have to pay for that?
不 我们实际上需要的是它的碎片
No, we actually needed it fragmented.
这比激光切割便宜多了
This was way cheaper than lasers.
所以 我做得怎么样?
So, how'd I do?
毕竟这是皮尔里合金
Well, considering that was Perithium,
是人类已知最硬的东西
the hardest substance known to man,
我得说 你做得很棒
I'd say you did great.
你真的不知道这种力量是什么
And you have no idea what this power is
或者它是怎么来的吗?
or where it came from?
嗯…
Well...
这能力是与生俱来的 但是…
Apparently, I was born with it, but...
我上周才发现它
I just discovered it last week.
好吧 我们可以试着在自然中
Okay. Well, we can try to identify the nature
找到你这种力量的来源
of the energy source you're drawing from.
但是我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this.
你的能力只展现出了冰山一角
You've just barely scratched the surface.
刚刚你输出的能量
Just now, you've used only 8.1%
经过计算 只占到你全部力量的8.1%
of your total estimated kinetic output.
好吧 这就齐了
All right, that's everyone.
你确定不来一杯吗?
You sure you don't want anything?
不需要了
No, I'm good.
好吧 我们走 - 等一下
All right, let's go. - Hold on a second.
他来了 - 提姆?
Here he is. - Tim?
格雷森先生给我们打过电♥话♥
When, uh, Mr. Grayson called us
他请我们为你设计一件特别的东西
he asked that we design something especially for you.
不是吧
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表