剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Forty gallons of blood.
你已经提高了游戏的水平
You've upped your game.
好吧
Okay.
还是有点东西的
Still got the moves.
我也有点东西
I got some moves, too.
谁邀请你了?
Who invited you?
还有...不管这位是谁
And... whoever she is.
柯莉安妲这是金克斯 金克斯这是柯莉
Koriand'r, this is Jinx. Jinx, Kory.
我们来这里是因为需要你的帮助
We're here because we need your help.
如果你接受 这就是报答
And this is payment if you accept.
迪克·格雷森 出色的交易创造者
Dick Grayson, deal maker extraordinaire.
算了吧 - 你确定?
Hard Pass. -You sure?
考虑到你直接回来拿它
It must be pretty valuable considering
它一定很有价值
you came straight back here to get it.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
没错 它很有价值 但也很危险
Yeah, it's valuable and it's dangerous.
如果你够聪明 你会在有人受伤之前把它还给我
If you're smart, you'll give it back to me before someone gets hurt.
不过 你算是有点喜欢那样
Then again, you are kind of into that.
好吧 我不知道这是什么
Okay. I don't know whatever all this is,
但我们确实需要你的帮助
but we do need your help.
你早点给我们
And the sooner you give it to us,
你就可以早点得到这个盒子里的东西
the sooner you can have whatever's in this box.
那是一颗心脏吗?
Is that a heart?
柯莉?
Kory?
柯莉?
Kory?
立即撤销
Undo it now.
我喜欢你专横时的样子
I love it when you get bossy.
但我无能为力 这不是我的咒语
But there's nothing I can do. It's not my spell.
她的心脏在跳动吗?她能呼吸吗?
Is her heart beating? Can she breathe?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
应该吧
I think.
告诉我怎么让她变回来
Tell me how to get her back.
我不知道
I don't know.
那个盒子是黑暗精灵 利罗内的
That box belonged to Lironne, the dark elf.
可能是她的咒语
Probably her spell.
你刚才说的是黑暗精灵吗? - 哦 我是的
Did you just say dark elf? - Oh, I did.
那颗心脏是被从她那里偷走的
Yeah, that heart was stolen from her.
这是一个丰厚的回报
There's a hefty reward for its return.
也许等我把它还给她
Hey, maybe when I take it back to her,
她就会解开你朋友的咒语
she'll unrock your friend.
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
所以你的这个朋友可以解除咒语吗?
So this friend of yours can undo the spell?
不 我从没说她是朋友
No, I never said that she was a friend.
你一个人去 我不信任
I don't trust you to go alone.
好吧 我带你去利罗内
I'll take you to the Lironne.
但我收取寻找者的费用
But I collect the finder's fee.
等等 我们不能把她留在这里
Wait. We can't just leave her here.
相信我 她哪儿也不会去
Trust me, she's not going anywhere.
我讨厌魔法
I hate magic.
是的 我也讨厌
Yeah, well, I hate it, too.
但她就是我们知道的魔鬼
But she's the devil that we know.
所以让它发挥作用吧
So make it work.
是 好吧
Yeah. All right.
嗨 我…对不起 如果我来得太早了
Hi, I... Sorry if I'm too early.
我一会再打给你
Let me call you back.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
你让我进来谈谈下一步的
You asked me to come in to talk about next steps.
我们昨天谈过了 好吗?
We told you yesterday, okay?
我们对你的游戏不感兴趣
We're not interested in your game.
你…你说过你会重新考虑 所以...
You... you said you'd reconsidered, so...
这是什么?
What is this?
一些歪曲的销♥售♥策略?
Some twisted sales tactic?
不 不 在电♥话♥里...
No. No, on the phone...
你说过 - 我从没打给你
You said - I never called you.
明白吗? 但如果你不马上离开
All right? But if you don't leave right now,
我会叫保安
I am calling security.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
拜托 我...
Please. I...
你看 我有通话记录 我可以...
Look, I have the call. I can...
就在最近来电里 我可以展示给你看
It's in my recents. I can show you.
那样你就能明白了
Then you're going to see.
它 抱歉
It's, uh... Sorry.
只是...
It's just...
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不 住手!
No. Stop!
停下来
Stop.
快来人帮忙
Somebody help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
拜托
Please.
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
我试图在救他
I was trying to help him.
我把话收回
I take it back.
关于变得正常 嗯...
About being normal. Um...
你知道吗 当你在这片令人毛骨悚然的树林里
You know, when you're in the middle of the creepy woods,
变得正常…很糟糕
being normal... sucks.
有什么东西来了
Something's coming.
女巫?
The witch?
不
No.
其它的东西
Something else.
看
Look.
哪里?
Where?
天空
The sky.
你看不到吗?
Can't you see it?
看不到
No.
来
Here.
现在呢?
How about now?
我们应该回去
We should turn back.
我不能
I can't.
我会带你回家 然后自己回来
I'll take you back home, and come out on my own.
不
No.
我们要一起
Then we do this together.
你在看着我 是吗?
You're watching me, aren't you?
不
No.
只是在监视你的数据
Just monitoring your stats.
我看起来像个白♥痴♥
I look like an idiot.
你应该看我做侧弓箭步的样子
You should see me doing lateral lunges.
我看起来像一只痴呆的寄居蟹
I look like a demented hermit crab.
嘿 伯纳德
Hey, Bernard.
你能过来看看这个吗?
Can you come look at this for a minute?
我一直在查看
I've been reviewing these stills
屠宰场闭路电视的录像
from the CCTV footage of the slaughterhouse.
这是某种神秘学符号♥
It's some kind of occult symbol.
我也是这么想的 但我已经查遍了
That's what I thought, too. But I've run it through
所有的神秘学数据库 没有符合的
every occult database, no hits.
我的意思是 如果你是为了人血而杀人
I mean, if you're murdering people for their blood,
谁来说什么样的艺术墙能
who's to say what kind of wall art
激起你的兴趣?
piques your fancy?
这些线条 太刻意了
These lines. Too deliberate.
"神秘学"一词的意思就是隐藏
The word occult means hidden.
我们要找的线索可能就藏在很明显的地方
The lead we're looking for, it might be hiding in plain sight.
所以如果我搜索企业的标志
So if I run a search for corporate logos,
社交媒体头像和最近的帖子
social media avatars, recent Discord posts
最近三十天内的... - 嗯哼
within the last 30 days... - Hmm.
再同时
In the meantime,
检查昨天的血液样本
check the blood samples from yesterday.
看看受害者们在基因上有没有什么联♥系♥
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表