剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
她在瞒着你
She's keeping things from you.
这不是真的
That's not true.
你去问问她 当你吹响号♥角会发生什么
Ask her what happens when you blow the Horn.
够了
That's enough!
你甚至都不了解他
You don't even know him.
谁?
Who?
三宫魔
Trigon.
你对他而言一文不值
You're nothing to him.
你对她而言也是如此
You're nothing to her.
和我妈妈一样 你妈妈也在利用你
Your mother used you, like mine did,
就为了去更接近他
to get closer to him.
你错了
You're wrong.
她想让你觉得你自己是一个神
She wants you to think that you're a god,
但你只是个棋子 塞巴斯蒂安
but you're a tool, Sebastian.
一旦你让三宫魔来了
As soon as you let him in,
你又将会是无名小卒
you'll be a nobody again.
我不是无名小卒
I am not nobody.
什么?
What?
谢了 哥哥
Thanks, brother.
我儿子不能杀她
My son couldn't kill her,
但是你的人可以
but you people can.
明白 母亲
Yes, Mom.
电台98.6
98.6 BLUD.
为您带来老派和新派经典乐曲
Counting down the old-school, new-school classics.
关了这个 太他妈烦了
Turn it off. It's fucking annoying.
一会就没了
It will go off in a moment.
这里是维尼·佩鲁齐带来的新生奇镇的天气预报
It's Vinnie Peruzzi with the Caul's Folly weather report.
部分地区多云 全天都将和煦温暖...
Partly cloudy and mild for the rest of the day...
嘿 泰德 卡罗尔
Oh, hey, Ted, Carol.
今天早上我们没在教堂看到你们
We missed you at church this morning.
听说你离开高尔夫球场了
Heard you were off at the driving range.
泰德有他自己的信仰
Ted's got his own religion.
三筐的球加上一个长传球?
Three buckets of balls and a Hail Mary?
这就是为什么他们叫我长球
That's why they call me Long Ball.
你们还是坐老位置?
Regular spot, guys?
当然 谢谢你 - 当然 谢谢你
Sure. Thank you. - Sure. Thank you.
看 泰勒给你上了你最喜欢的 杂烩
Look, Tyler's serving your favorite, the hash.
你的也一样 卡罗尔 面拖烤香肠
Yours too, Carol, toad in the hole.
你觉得香肠新鲜吗?
Think the toad's fresh?
新鲜冷冻的 一如既往
Fresh frozen, like always.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
呃 你有没有碰巧知道
Um, did you happen to know
昨天和我们一起的小女孩在哪?
where the young woman we were with yesterday is?
抱歉 没见过她
Sorry, haven't seen her.
你们是在找那个异教♥徒♥吗?
Uh, are you looking for the heretic?
那个什么?
The who?
你们应该去教堂的
You should have been at church.
那真是一场精彩的说教
It was a honey of a homily.
现在 要做的就是杀死那个女孩
Now, all that's left to do is kill the girl
然后庆祝他的到来
and celebrate His coming.
瑞秋 - 看来我们吃不了早餐了
Rachel. - I think we skip breakfast.
我们得和卡特警长谈谈
We gotta talk to Sheriff Carter.
查清楚在教堂发生了什么
Find out what happened at church.
又是在天堂的一天
It's another day in paradise,
朗姆酒都用两倍香料
where the rum is spiced twice,
哈莫克斯寒冷不再
the hammocks hold ice,
月光感觉也是刚刚好
and the moonlight feels all right.
你们要的咖啡
Here's your coffee.
你刚刚是不是…
Did you just...
有那么一秒种忘记了自己在哪
Forgot where I was for a second.
还有我们在干什么
And what we were doing.
别在特别菜单上睡着了
Don't sleep on the specials.
迪克
Dick.
你知道关于瑞秋的些什么事?
What do you know about Rachel?
我们得赶紧了
We need to hurry.
快上车
Get in the van now.
操
Fuck!
快他妈上车
Get in the goddamn van!
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not messing around.
我们不知道
We don't know.
她之前在我们的谷仓里
She was in our barn.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我问你是谁?
Who are you?
他听不见你的
He can't hear you.
他聋了 - 聋了?
He's deaf. - Deaf?
我们都聋了
We both are.
那你是怎么知道我们在说什么的?
Then how do you know what we're saying?
我们读得懂唇语
We're lip readers.
我们受够了玩这些游戏
We're tired of playing games.
到底他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
我们把她带回我们的谷仓
We took her to our barn.
我们想查清楚你们到底想干嘛
We wanted to find out what you were up to.
现在 要么是她自己出去了
Now, either she got out on her own,
要么就是有人在早上找到了她
or somebody got her this morning.
可能你们已经感觉到了
Probably felt it already.
一开始 你们会忘记你们在哪 接着忘记你们是谁
First, you forget where you are, then who you are.
这只是个开始
It's just the beginning.
几个小时之后 你们原本的身份都不再存在
A couple hours, whoever you two are won't exist anymore.
你们会成为其他人
You'll be somebody else.
一旦原本的身份消失 就再也回不来了
And once you're gone, you don't come back.
是因为什么药物吗?
Some kind of drug?
听
Listen.
它永远不会停
It never stops.
哪儿都有扬声器 像是连接到他们神圣的号♥角上的
Speakers everywhere, like they're connected to their sacred Horn.
这个音乐会冲刷掉原本的你们
The music washes away the old you.
很快 她看你的时候 你就会是一个完全的陌生人
Pretty soon, she'll look over at you, and you'll be a stranger.
看看你们耳朵后面
Look behind your ears.
他们一定是昨天晚上抓到你们的
They must have got you both last night.
装置了一个直接刺♥激♥到脑区海马的接收器
Installed a receiver that swims right to your hippocampus.
那为什么这对你们两个没用
So, why doesn't it work on you two?
我想我已经说过了
I think I covered that.
我们聋了
We're deaf.
这是我们在这里的小秘密
Our little secret here.
梅根在一次游泳意外时失去了她的听力 那时她才十岁
Megan lost her hearing in a swimming accident when she was ten.
而我是自己造成的
And mine was self-induced.
自己造成?
Self-induced?
我不想忘记我的人生
I don't want to forget my life,
我的孩子们
my children.
他们摧毁了其他一切 我们的整个镇子
They destroyed everything else, our whole town.
把一切都烧了然后把它变成
Burned it to the ground and turned it into
他们号♥角的跨次元金库
an interdimensional bank vault for their Horn.
至少一切都结束了
At least that's over.
结束?
Over?
对 他们今早找到了号♥角
Yeah. They got the Horn this morning.
大约一个小时前离开了镇子
Left town about an hour ago.
如果他们吹响了那玩意而我又不在那儿
If they blow that thing and I'm not there...
我们会在的 我们会找到瑞--
We will be. We're gonna find Ra--
♪在我体内有更好的东西♪
♪ There's something better Inside of me ♪
迪克 你没事吧?
Dick, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
烹饪注射器和金酒能让音乐停下
Cooking syringe and a bottle of gin makes the music stop.
我们要找些耳塞 走吧
We're going to get some earplugs. Come on.
耳塞 蜡油 锡箔 都没用的
Earplugs, candle wax, tin foil, nothing works.
我有了别的主意
I have another idea.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
早上好
Good morning.
我终于定位到了星火的光谱信♥号♥♥
I finally located Starfire's spectral signature.
光谱信♥号♥♥?
Spectral signature?
对 即使她睡着的时候
Yeah. Even when she sleeps,
她也会释放一种地磁脉冲
she gives off a geo-magnetic pulse.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表