剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
But you're free to say no.
我儿子伟业中的任何一步
As with anything in my son's journey,
都必须是自愿的
it must be by choice.
我很荣幸您选择了我
I'm honored that you chose me.
您可能会感到开心 因为我从没有和别人在一起过
It may please you to know that I've never been with any other.
我的心一直属于令郎
My heart has belonged to your son
自从我们初遇那天起
since the day we first met.
那就让它继续如此吧
And so it shall remain.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
把这个装进袋子里
Put this in the bag.
晚上好啊 伙计们
Evening, boys.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我在找文达
I'm looking for Venta.
谁要找他?
Who's asking?
迪克·格雷森的一个朋友
A friend of Dick Grayson.
飞翔的格雷森?
The Flying Grayson?
就是他
That's the one.
迪克·格雷森的任何朋友
Any friend of Dick Grayson
都他妈是个死人
is a fucking dead man!
注意了 哥谭
Get a load of this, Gotham.
再见咯 小小鸟
Bye-bye, little birdie.
你♥他♥妈♥又应该是什么人?
Who the fuck are you supposed to be?
我是罗宾
I'm Robin.
安德斯女士? - 怎么了?
Ms. Anders? - Yes.
有些东西我想你应该来看下
There's something I think you should see.
早上好 这些都是素食吗?
Morning. Are these vegan?
嘿 加尔 - 也祝你早上好
Hey, Gar. - Morning to you, too.
早上好 你看到提姆了吗?
Morning. Have you seen Tim?
没有 迪克派他去哥谭 执行任务了
No, Dick sent him to Gotham on assignment.
哥谭?
Gotham?
你觉得提姆准备好应对那些了吗?
Do you think Tim's ready for that?
迪克觉得他准备好了
Dick thinks he is.
哦 迪克觉得他准备好了
Oh, Dick thinks he is.
看来这已经成为一种流行了
Guess it's a trend now.
大家不通知我一声 就玩消失
People disappearing without telling me.
对不起 我知道我最近有点缺乏关注
Sorry, I know I've been kind of scarce lately.
没关系
It's okay.
你把时间都花在众生之红里了?
You've been spending time in The Red?
是的
Yeah.
我花越多时间在这上面 我就越不确定我应该在哪
And the more I do, the less I'm sure where I'm supposed to be.
是这里还是那里
Here or there.
我觉得应该是那里
I think it's there.
哇哦
Wow.
我也很高兴认识你呢 - 不是
Nice knowing you too. - No.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
只是…
It's just...
我也有类似的感觉 你知道吗 就好像
I've been feeling a similar way, you know, like,
我只是想要一点改变 一点不一样的东西
I just want a change, something different.
比如说?
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得我像是站在悬崖边缘 而我…
I just feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff and I just...
我想要跳下去 我想 我想要看一看
I wanna jump. I wanna, I wanna see.
也许你也应该这样做
Maybe you should, too.
也许我想先弄清楚 悬崖底部有什么
Maybe I wanna know what's at the bottom of the cliff first.
我不觉得可以这样
I don't think it works like that.
我觉得我们只能去行动
I think we just got to do it.
嘿 你们看到柯莉了吗?
Hey, you guys seen Kory?
没有
No.
好吧 到处检查一下 查清楚是谁最后一个见到她的
All right, check around, find out who saw her last.
马上就去 - 好的
On it. - Okay.
加尔 - 我来了
Gar. - I'm coming.
天啊
Jesus.
康纳 你在哪?
Conner, where are you?
我们有什么计划?
What's the plan?
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗?
Call me back, okay?
我们伤害那些 我们最爱的人
We hurt the ones we love the most.
我不得不说 真♥他♥妈♥的疼
I have to say, really fucking hurt.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你夺走了我的能力
You took my powers.
我没有
I did no such thing.
你的能力就是你的
Your powers are yours,
如果你明智地使用它们的话
if you use them wisely.
你想让我把我父亲带回来
You want me to bring back my father.
我需要给自己留点东西
I need something for myself.
我知道你渴望什么
I know what you crave.
你已经尝过了
You've tasted it now.
权力 奉承
The power, the adulation.
我知道
I know.
如果你把你父亲带回来
If you bring back your father,
你将会得到你想要的一切
you'll get everything you ever wanted.
这是什么?
What is this?
今晚在圣殿见我
Meet me at the Temple tonight.
有人说看到柯莉进来过这里
Somebody said they saw Kory come in here.
有人看到星火了吗?
Anybody seen Starfire?
她有信息
She's got something.
你和安德斯女士谈过了吗?
So you spoke to Ms. Anders?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
我不同意他们用超能力分♥析♥我
I don't consent to them using their powers to analyze me.
我没用超能力
I didn't use my powers.
她只是不会撒谎
She's just a bad liar.
好吧
Fine.
安德斯女士请求我 用卫星热追踪器 追踪了超级小子
Ms. Anders asked me to try and track Superboy using our Satcom Heat Tracker.
通常 我们只是用它来探测热活动
Normally, we just use it to detect thermal activity.
但因为超级小子的激光视野 有热信♥号♥♥ 所以我找到了线索
But since Superboy's laser vision has a heat signature, I got a hit.
你为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us?
安德斯女士更希望 我能保守这个信息
Ms. Anders preferred that I keep that information to myself.
文达? -是的
Venta? - Yeah.
他住在港湾
He lives down on Harbor.
从没听说过
Never heard of him.
迪克说他有组织的信息
Dick says he's got information on the Organization.
也许我们可以合作
Maybe we could team up on this.
我不再组队了
I don't team anymore.
安全系统解除
Security deactivated.
你不明白
You don't understand.
血兄弟让我男朋友陷入了昏迷
Brother Blood put my boyfriend in a coma.
你干罗宾这行多久了?
How long you been doing this Robin thing?
不是很久
Not long.
几周?
A couple weeks?
不完全是
Not quite.
一周?
A week?
昨晚是我的第一晚
Last night was my first night.
这套制♥服♥看起来也的确像是 刚从架子上拿下来的
Oh, the suit did look fresh off the rack.
如果我是你 我会离开哥谭
If I were you, I'd get out of Gotham.
去图森之类的地方做做运动
Take some reps in, like, Tucson or some shit.
迪克派我来找文达
Dick sent me here to find Venta.
自寻死路
Your funeral.
如果你没有计划 你可以住在这里
You can crash here if you don't have plans.
我是说 这有鸡蛋 啤酒 奶酪
I mean, there's eggs, beer, cheese.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在忙什么吗?
You working on something?
不 我在付他妈的有线电视费
No. I'm paying the fucking cable bill.
需要帮忙吗?
You need some help?
既然你这么爱管闲事
Since you're being nosy,
微光在哥谭市到处进行高端抢劫
Shimmer's been pulling off high-end heists all over Gotham,
发送密♥码♥作为线索
sending ciphers as clues.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Hey, what the fuck you doing?
你的A是对的 但是你的代码错了
You got your A right, but your coding's off.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
这是斐波那契数列
It's a Fibonacci sequence.
每个数字是前面两个数字的和
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表