剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
泰德 注意安全
Be careful, Ted.
嘿 迪克
Hey, Dick.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
我们走 - 走
Let's move. - Okay.
我的天
Jesus.
这里好像有人住
Looks like somebody lives here.
♪ 我看到她曼妙的身体 ♪
♪ I can see her lyin' back ♪
♪ 包裹在缎织裙中 ♪
♪ In her satin dress ♪
♪ 在帐中做着你羞于承认的事 ♪
♪ In a room where you do What you don't confess ♪
♪ 太阳将熄 ♪
♪ Sundown... ♪
她离开以后
After she walked out,
我唯一在想的就是该怎么告诉她我的想法
all I could think was how I should've told her how I feel.
但如果你想谈谈其他事 也可以
But if you'd like to talk about the other stuff, we can.
我最后检查一下周围环境安全再睡觉
I'm gonna do one last check of the perimeter, then turn in for the night.
当我快说出口时
I was so close.
我却让她离开了
Instead, I let her walk away.
我觉得卡罗尔说的对
You know, I think Carol was right.
我们不该来这里
We really shouldn't be here.
嘿 别想这些
Hey! No.
嘿
Hey!
住手
Stop it!
迪克
Dick.
迪克 我是瑞秋 我们从底特律来的 还记得吗?
Dick, it's me, Rachel from Detroit, do you remember?
你是那个马戏团小男孩 想起来了吗?
You're the boy form the circus, remember?
想起来没?
Are we back?
想起来了
Yeah, we're back.
关了它
Turn it off.
这里是98.6电台
98.6 BLUD.
让我们一起倾听仿生布吉乐队演奏流畅的经典摇滚乐
And the Bionic Boogie playing the smoothest rock classics.
♪ 我有时感到羞愧 ♪
♪ Sometimes I think It's a shame ♪
♪ 当我不深陷... ♪
♪ When I get Feelin' better... ♪
迪克
Dick.
我觉得管道里都是血
I think the tubes are filled with blood.
♪ 你千万照顾好自己 ♪
♪ You better take care ♪
♪ 可别让我逮到你做什么勾当 ♪
♪ If I find you been creepin' 'Round my back stairs ♪
♪ 太阳将熄 ♪
♪ Sundown... ♪
♪ 有时我感到... ♪
♪ Sometimes I think... ♪
关了它
Turn it off.
不要
Don't.
♪ 太阳将熄 你千万照顾好自己 ♪
♪ Sundown You better take care ♪
♪ 可别让我逮到你做什么勾当 ♪
♪ If I find you been creepin' 'Round my back stairs... ♪
迪克
Dick!
迪克
Dick!
它停了
It stopped.
我觉得他有话要说
I think he's trying to say something.
太迟了
You're too late.
号♥角已经被抢走了
The Horn is gone.
很快 他将会卷土重来
And soon, he will come.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
发生了什么? - 可能是电力突增
What the hell is happening? - Probably a power surge.
所有人离开这里 - 威廉
Everybody out! Now! - William!
爸?
Dad?
我就知道是你
I knew you were here.
都结束了 一切都结束了
It's over. It's finally over.
瑞秋
Rachel.
迪克和柯莉呢?
Where's Dick and Kory?
柯莉
Kory!
本来会是个很美好的结局
It could have been so beautiful.
迪克·格雷森?
Dick Grayson?
柯莉·安德斯?
Kory Anders?
发生了什么?
What happened?
我还以为要失去你了
I thought I lost you.
我试了试你说的听收音机的办法
I used your recorder trick.
回忆痛苦的过去
Painful memories.
每次都能成功
Works every time.
其实并不是那些痛苦的回忆
Wasn't the painful ones.
欢迎回到现实世界
Welcome back to reality.
你们怎么找到我们的?
How'd you find us?
提姆的幻日
Tim had a Sun Dog.
那是什么? - 一种预感
What's that? - Just a hunch.
直觉 罗宾的直觉
Instincts. Robin instincts.
那里面发生了什么?
What happened in there?
我们能先离开这鬼地方不?
Can we just get the hell out of here?
我觉得我们该去找号♥角了
I think we got a Horn to catch.
有其他人消息吗?
Heard from the others?
还是没有加尔和康纳的消息
Nothing from Gar or Conner.
我们先上路 然后再试试给他们发个信息
We should get back on the road, try and send a message.
迪克
Dick.
我们走
Let's go.
粉色还挺适合你的
You look good in pink.
包里还有备用衬衫吗?
Got a spare T-shirt in that bag?
先生 有朋友送了你这个
A friend sent you this, sir.
我们还有什么可庆祝的?
What are we toasting?
庆祝我们的未来
To the future.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表