剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Something just clicked for me while I was here.
我不需要通过恨他来阻止他
I don't need to hate him to stop him.
和你们一起鬼混让我想起了
Goofing around with you guys made me think about
一直以来我和你度过的所有美好的时光
all the times I've had so much fun with you,
还有迪克 还有瑞秋
and Dick, and Rachel,
小氪 康纳 还有...
and Krypto, and Conner. And...
也许这才是我需要坚持的东西
And maybe that's what I need to hold on to.
我不会因为憎恨塞巴斯蒂安而回去
I'm not going back because I hate Sebastian.
我回去是因为我爱那些 他正在尽力摧毁的东西
I'm going back because I love what he's trying to destroy.
他怎么了?
What's happening to him?
他处于昏迷状态中
Well, he's in a coma.
我们还不知道病因
We don't know the cause.
而且不只他
And it's not just him.
不管是什么 全世界的人都在经历这些
Whatever it is, it's happening to people all over the world.
又是另一场危机
Another crisis to add to the pile.
直到我们弄清楚病因
Until we can understand the cause,
我们只能做到这了
this is everything we can do.
你感觉到什么了吗
Do you sense anything?
左边
Left.
往左
Go left.
哇 这闻起来像 -死亡
Wow, it smells like - Death.
不管塞巴斯蒂安在做什么 我觉得它会悄然出现
Whatever Sebastian's doing, I think it's creeping in here.
看看这个
Check this out.
从没见过这个
Never saw that before.
我也没见过
Yeah, me either.
我们还是不要在“后门”里能找到的东西挑三拣四了
Well, let's not look a gift-back-door in the asshole.
也许众生之红在其中一本书中给我留了一些信息
Maybe The Red left me a message in one of these books.
噢 我已经看过那个了
Oh, I read that already.
上面写着我们因为你而被困住
It says that we're trapped because of you.
那是什么
What's that?
如果我猜对了的话 那是一切的终点
If I'm lucky, the end of everything.
兄弟们 来帮个忙
Guys? Little help?
还有 去你的 掌权者
Also, fuck you, powers-that-be
把加尔带回我们身边
that brought Gar back into our lives!
操
Shit!
负面情绪 释放
Negative Spirit, release!
我有个主意
I have an idea!
维克 我需要你的帮助
Vic, I'm going to need your help.
噢 所以现在我们是好朋友了?
Oh, so, now we're besties?
你看过杀手三部曲吗?
Did you ever see Killers Trilogy?
什么? 你现在开始谈电影了?
What, you talkin' about movies now?
快说 - 好吧 哪一部?
Come on, man! - Okay. Which one?
一个杀手的答复
A Killer's Response.
噢 那是三部里边最好的一部
Oh, that's the best one of the three.
同意 在电影末尾
Agreed. At, at the end of the movie,
桑尼在监狱里 用走私的C-4
Sonny's in his cell. He uses smuggled C-4 to--
炸开天花板
To blow off the roof.
是的 你还有
Exactly. Do you still have the...
臂式喷枪吗
...arm gun?
加农炮
Cannon.
拉里的消极精神照亮了天花板顶部的空间裂缝
Larry's negative spirit is lighting a spatial rift at the top of the ceiling.
如果你能打中 我觉得我们就能出去了
If you hit it, I think we're out.
我...我没看见
I... I don't see it.
瞄准我 我来做你的导航
Aim at me. I'll be your guidance system.
你来什么?
You'll what?
噢 操
Oh, shit.
瞄着这里
Popping rivets over here!
我要是击中他了怎么办?
What if I hit him?
那就不要击中他
Just don't!
等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
如果我们死了 我需要有人知道
If we die, somebody needs to know.
琼杰特曾告诉我
Joan Jett once told me
我像只丛林猫一样在床单上跳舞
I danced in the sheets like a jungle cat.
向上帝致敬
Hand to God.
知道了
Good to know.
让开 加尔
Clear, Gar!
耶
Booyah!
好了
Okay.
所以我们回来了?
So we're back?
但愿如此
I hope so.
谢谢 柯莉 -没事
Thanks, Kory. - Yeah.
柯莉
Kory.
嘿 看我把谁带过来了
Hey. Look who I brought with me.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
你不敢信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
提姆 怎么了?
Tim, what's wrong?
我知道萨巴斯蒂安和康纳在干嘛
I know what Sebastian and Conner are doing.
每个游戏都有路径
Every game has pathing.
“吃豆人”中的鬼魂沿着既定路线移♥动♥
The ghosts in Pac-Man moving along a set course,
俄♥罗♥斯♥方块中的长滑道
a long block in Tetris.
但这个游戏的玩家图标总是形成这种模式
But this game's player icon always makes this pattern.
那个标志是在阿扎拉特神殿
That symbol was at the Temple of Azarath.
所以塞巴斯蒂安创造的游戏也是一个符咒
So Sebastian created a game that's also a spell.
我在思考仪式
I'm thinking ritual.
那些玩家们不知道
The players don't know it.
伯纳德不知道
Bernard didn't know it.
但我想这会害死很多人
But I think it's killing people.
嘿 在你后面 在你后面
Hey, behind you! Behind you!
我注意到你只把游戏推给
I noticed you only pushed the game out
18岁以上的玩家
to players over 18.
康纳 我们不能丢下任何一个人 这太重要了
We can't leave anyone out, Conner. This is too important.
那是可以访问
That's a database of children
儿童数据库的莱克斯系统
with purchase access to LexOS.
莱克斯集团有其所有客户的详细数据
Yeah, LexCorp has excellent collection data on all its customers.
不管是调皮还是乖巧
Naughty or nice,
他们都会参加
they will all take part.
听着
Listen,
我小时候总是被排除在外
I was always left out as a child.
我不会让这种事情发生在其他任何人身上
And I am not gonna let that happen to anyone else.
苹果?
Apple?
让小孩子们到我这里来
"Suffer little children to come unto me,
不要禁止他们
and forbid them not."
星辰实验室可以暴♥力♥破解 黑进莱克斯集团
S.T.A.R. Labs can brute force hack into LexCorp
破坏他们的服务器
and corrupt their servers.
删除任何能连网的设备上的游戏
And delete the game on any device connected to the Internet.
如果我们能找到莱克斯集团主机安全的漏洞
If we can make it through LexCorp's mainframe security.
听起来不太可能啊
Sounds like a big "if."
怎么了?
What?
我想他在等你批准呢
I think he is waiting for you to give him permission to do it.
从技术上讲
Technically, we'd be committing
我们将对一家私营公♥司♥发动网络战,这是重罪
cyber-warfare against a private corporation, and that's a felony.
塞巴斯蒂安在用邪恶的金刚
Well, Sebastian is killing the world
侵略全世界
with evil Donkey Kong.
别管法律了 提姆
Break the law, Tim.
好的
Got it.
服务器外部受到了攻击
That's an external attack on the server.
谁发起的?
By who?
是三角定位
It's triangulated.
位置跟踪尚未隔离源头
Location trace hasn't isolated the source.
没事
Doesn't matter.
我可以稍稍提升一下你的网络安全
I'm gonna give your cyber-security a little boost.
大胆地猜一下 它没起作用
Wild guess, it's not working.
莱克斯集团的安保在屏蔽强力入侵
LexCorp's security is blocking the brute force.
或者说康纳和塞巴斯蒂安
Or Conner and Sebastian
发现了入侵并且在阻止它
are catching on and they're stopping it.
你们确定我不能直接炸点什么东西来阻止它吗?
Are we positive I can't stop this by just blowing something up?
好吧
Okay.
你知道 要是这里有点什么.... 算了
You know, if only there was some sort of... Forget it.
不是 你刚刚想说什么?
No. Wh... What were you going to say?
你知道 如果这里有个什么东西
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表