剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
有人不见了
Somebody's missing.
我都不知道丧尸还能开车
I didn't know zombies could drive.
我没时间在声音上下功夫了
I don't have time to work on the voice,
但你得承认我把他身体模仿得很到位
but you gotta admit I had his body down cold.
这样
Here.
我们只是要
We'll just get you...
把你脑袋摆正
into position.
枪归我了 谢谢
I'll take the gun, thank you.
他死了吗?
He's dead?
严格来说 他本就是死的
Technically, he was already dead.
如果你意思是他变成丧尸后又死一次没
If you mean, is he coming over for apres zombie,
没有 这只有我们还活着了
no, it's just us.
我注意到你拿了他的枪
You got his gun, I see.
是的 我要把它卖♥♥了
Yep. I'm gonna sell it.
你收到我的信息了吗
Did you get my text message?
最近有些疯狂
It's been a little crazy.
我明白 超级英雄那档子事
I get it, superhero stuff.
你确定这地方不会被攻破吗?
Are you absolutely sure this place can't be breached?
超人和康斯坦丁都曾尝试过闯进来
Well, Superman and Constantine tried to break in,
但他们都失败了
and neither of them could.
这会保你们安然无恙 直到月亮变回白色
It will keep you safe and sound until the red moon is white.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事 只是要清洗一下
Yeah. I just gotta clean this up.
好的 呃 所以这里有厕所
All right. um, so there's a bathroom,
食物和水 呃 抱歉没有无线网
food, water, um... no Wi-Fi, sorry.
呃 但我们会监控你的生命体征
Uh, but we will be monitoring your vitals.
只需要待几个小时罢了
It'll be just a few hours.
很快就过去了
It'll fly by.
好的 只需要待几个小时
Right, yeah, um, just a few hours, okay.
嘿 伯纳德 还有房♥间吗?
Hey, Bernard, is there room for one more?
当然
Of course.
我们有很多事情要聊
We got stuff to talk about.
谢谢 瑞秋
Thanks, Rachel.
嘿
Hey.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you're all right?
一切正常
Right as rain.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表