剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
You know, if somehow there was some sort of,
能越过莱克斯集团安保的后门的话
back door through LexCorp's security.
“后门”
Back door.
算了吧
Forget it.
他们不可能有的
They'd never be that sloppy.
试试呗
Give it a try.
相信她
Trust her.
你吃东西的声音够响啊
You chew very loudly.
入侵成功
Invasion successful.
哦 好耶 太棒了
Oh, yeah. Yes.
你看嘛 还是有后门的
Would you look at that? There's a back door after all.
我的天呐
Holy shit.
我们进去了
We're in.
正在删除目标
Target deletion in progress.
嘿 丑八怪
Hey, ugly.
离我朋友远点
Get away from my friend.
全都没了
It's all gone.
我的计划
My game.
我的超能力
My powers.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
所以我什么时候才能去见见你朋友?
So when do I get to meet your friend?
他可不是你想有的那种朋友
He's not the kind of friend you wanna have.
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋?
Rachel?
瑞秋怎么了?
What about Rachel?
我感觉不到她了
I can't feel her anymore.
我感觉不到...
I can't feel...
我很抱歉 塞巴斯蒂安
I'm sorry, Sebastian.
他们还是不知道他是否会恢复过来
They still don't know if he'll recover.
如果你没有毁掉塞巴斯蒂安的计划的话
Millions of people would be hurt
成千上万的人会受伤
if you hadn't destroyed Sebastian's game.
提姆 你阻止了他
Tim, you stopped him.
那为什么我感到那么无力?
Then why do I feel so powerless?
加尔?
Gar?
老兄
Buddy.
你还好吗?
You good?
我很好
I'm good.
很高兴你回来了
Good to have you back.
啊 回来的感觉真好
Ah, it's good to be back.
所以 康纳还是在塞巴斯蒂安旁边
So Conner's still right next to Sebastian.
并且我们也不知道他在计划些什么
And we don't know what he's planning.
我看了一眼提姆黑进去的事件协议
I had a look at the event protocol for Tim's hack.
我们没侵入进他们的安保系统 是那边有人让我们进去的
We didn't break their security. Someone over there let us in.
康纳吗?
Conner?
我觉得莱克斯集团的新任首席执行官是站我们这边的
I think the new CEO of LexCorp is on our side.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
这完全是搬起石头砸自己脚
It's just a total self-own.
对吧?来看直播
Right? Watch it in real time.
来看莱克斯集团的阿布拉克斯的毁灭
The destruction of LexCorp's Abraxus.
有史以来最激烈的局
The hottest game ever!
这会是应用软件史上最大的失败
Has to go down as one of the biggest failures in app history.
没有了三宫魔的力量 你将永远一无是处
Without Trigon's power, you will always be nothing.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表