剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Okay. Fine.
但我要一个人去
But I'm going alone.
这是个坏主意 他知道你要来
Bad idea. He knows you're coming.
你可能来不及行动就被杀了
You could get killed before you get a shot off.
我不想再让别人 冒着生命危险 阻止他了
I'm done asking anyone else to risk their lives to stop him.
这不是你能做的决定 是他们的权力
It's not your decision to make, it's theirs.
我们团结合作会更强 你知道的
We're stronger together, you know we are.
但我们甚至沦落到 我偷你车的地步了
But we're even on me stealing your car.
紧急情况
This is an emergency.
所有人员从星辰实验室中疏散
All personnel evacuate S.T.A.R. Labs
寻找庇护
and seek shelter.
这不是演习 重复 这不是演习
This is not a drill. Repeat, this is not a drill.
检测到未知人员 请说明身份
Unknown presence detected. Please identify.
我的名字是血兄弟
My name is Brother Blood.
我将要改变世界
And I'm going to change the world.
晚上好 我叫卡利俄佩 我能为你做些什么?
Good evening. My name is Calliope. How may I help you?
卡利俄佩
Calliope.
我要使用你的伊卡洛斯之门
I need to engage your Icarus Gate.
密♥码♥是什么?
What is the password?
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath Metrion Zinthos.
密♥码♥已接受
Password accepted.
伊卡洛斯之门并没有全功率运行 对吗?
The Icarus Gate is not working at full capacity, is it?
是的 伊卡洛斯之门需要一千泽焦耳
No. The Icarus Gate requires 1,000 zettajoules
来完全运行
to become fully operative.
那相当于一万个太阳的太阳热能输出
Equivalent to the thermal solar output of 10,000 suns.
是一万零八十九个地球的太阳
Ten thousand and eighty-nine Earth suns.
如果一个塔马兰人 要在这个房♥间里 使用她的能力
If a Tamaranean were to use their power in this room,
那样足够启动传送门吗?
would that be enough to activate the Gate?
是的 一个典型的塔马兰人能够产生
Correct. A typical Tamaranean can generate
远超过一千泽焦耳的能量
well over 1,000 zettajoules of energy.
伯纳德
Bernard.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
伊卡洛斯实验室在哪?
Where is the Icarus Lab?
在顶层
The top floor.
好吧 如果我们要这么做的话 就动手吧
Well, if we're gonna do this, let's do it.
我会回来的 好吗?
I'll be back, okay?
或早或晚
Sooner or later,
我们都得面对自己内心的恶魔
we all have to face our demons.
到现在 血兄弟大概已经知道了我们要来
By now, Brother Blood probably knows we're coming.
一旦我们进去了 先尽可能分散他的注意力
Once we're inside, distract him for as long as possible.
坚持到柯莉摧毁传送门之后
Long enough for Kory to destroy the gate.
伯纳德 你有什么消息?
Bernard, what have you got?
好的 一直向北边的楼梯井走 没有敌人
All right. Keep heading for the north staircase. It's all clear.
如果他准备了什么埋伏的话 我没有发现
If he's got any surprises, I'm not seeing them.
柯莉
Kory.
迪克 迪克
Dick. Dick!
柯莉不见了
Kory's gone.
提姆 加尔
Tim! Gar!
柯莉
Kory!
柯莉 柯莉
Kory! Kory!
提姆 发现什么了吗?
Tim! Anything?
她不在这下边
She's not down here.
你觉得她不会是自己一个人过去了吧 是吗?
You don't think she'd go off on her own, do you?
不 那她会说一声的
No, she would've said something.
一定是因为什么其他原因
There's gotta be another reason.
夜翼 我看到她了
Nightwing, I see her.
她在伊卡洛斯实验室外 但...事情感觉不对
She's outside the Icarus Lab. But... something's wrong.
有一支超人类突击队守在门外
There's a metahuman assault squad guarding the door.
先生们 放我的客人们通过
Gentlemen, allow my guest to pass.
他为什么会把她带到上面去?她有能力杀他
Why would he bring her up there? She could kill him.
除非他把她控制住了的话
Not if he's controlling her.
那为什么不在我们所有人身上下咒?
Why not put a spell on all of us?
因为他需要利用她做什么事情
'Cause he needs her for something.
哦 天哪 迪克
Oh, my God, Dick.
星火不是他的问题 她是他的解决方案
Starfire's not his problem, she's his solution.
他要用她的能量为传送门供能
He's gonna try to use her to power the Gate.
你好 柯莉
Hello, Kory.
我打赌你一定希望 在你有机会的时候 就杀了我的
I bet you wish you killed me when you had the chance.
那时候你还不是血兄弟
Back then you weren't Brother Blood.
你值得拥有选择自己的未来的权利
You deserved the right to make a choice about your future.
我一直都是这个样子
This is who I always was.
你只是更喜欢那个弱小的我
You just liked me better when I was weak.
听着
Look.
地球和塔马兰终将相会
Earth and Tamaran will finally meet.
当传送门能量充满时
When the Gate is fully charged,
我将要把这个遍地肮脏的星球
I am going to send this garbage-covered excuse for a planet
穿过太空 击毁钻石
hurtling through space to destroy a diamond.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
摧毁地球和塔马兰是你父亲的目标
Destroying Earth and Tamaran was your father's goal.
而从来不是你的
It was never yours.
让我告诉你一个小秘密
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
当你杀了一个人 从他仍跳动的心脏中
When you murder someone and you drink their life's blood
饮下他生命的血液
from their beating heart,
你真的能了解到他
you really get to know them.
原来 我父亲最深的恐惧是 终有一天
It turns out, my father's deepest fear was that one day,
地球和塔马兰的人们会合作
the people of Earth and the people of Tamaran would join forces.
而他知道如果这发生了 他们将不可抵挡
And he knew that if that happened, they would be unbeatable.
我不会让任何人高过我
I won't let anyone have power over me.
再也不会
Never again.
伊卡洛斯之门 目的地计算完成
Icarus Gate targeting computations complete.
没错了
Yeah.
你在想着摧毁它 不是吗?
You're thinking of destroying it, aren't you? Hmm?
又或者...
Or maybe...
也许你在想牺牲自己来摧毁我
Maybe you're thinking of sacrificing yourself to destroy me.
不管怎样都没有关系
Either way it doesn't matter.
你在这间房♥间里 释放的任何光波 都将立刻被
Any light you release in this room will be instantly absorbed
传送门的能量线圈吸收 使它达到最高功率
by the Gate's power coil, bringing it to full capacity.
它正等着你的能量呢 星火
It's waiting for your energy, Starfire.
它渴望你的能量
It's hungry for it.
而你是地球上唯一一个 可以为它提供能量的人
And you're the only person on Earth who can feed it.
所以这一切将怎样结束呢?
So how does this end?
我使用我的蓝色光波 地球掉入虫洞 而你也会死
I use my blue light. The Earth goes into a wormhole and you die.
神是不会死的
Gods don't die.
你不是什么神
You're no god.
我就是神
I am a god!
我的一生
My whole life.
我一生 我所想要的一切 不过是爱与接受
My whole life, all I ever wanted was love and acceptance,
而我所得到的 却是残忍♥与痛苦
and all I got in return was cruelty and pain.
我花了很久才明白
It took me a long time to realize that
残忍♥和痛苦 是这世间唯一正确的原则
cruelty and pain are the only true principles of existence.
你要么忍♥受它们
And you either suffer them,
要么造成它们
or you inflict them.
是时候让其他人来承受这些痛苦了
It's time for other people to suffer.
我不想再受苦了
I'm done suffering.
那么就让我们开始吧
Let's get started, shall we?
六个敌人 有武器 带防暴装备
Six. Armed. Riot gear.
我们需要掩护
We're gonna need some cover.
交火阵型
Firing positions.
走
Go.
我不会帮你 摧毁我的家园的
I won't help you destroy my home.
无论是塔马兰还是地球
Either one of them.
不 你会的
Yes, you will.
伊卡洛斯之门能量序列启动
Icarus Gate power sequence initiated.
伯纳德
Bernard!
我也许能黑进去
I might be able to hack my way in.
准备好了
Anytime!
马上就好
Almost there.
伯纳德
Bernard!
现有能量百分之十七
Power is at 17%.
多么讽刺啊 不是吗?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表