剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Technical innovation that brings the world closer,
而不是将其分隔
instead of tearing it apart.
能源清洁
Clean energy,
消除饥饿
ending starvation,
远离疾病
disease,
全面脱贫
poverty.
资本主义和道德
Capitalism and conscience
在“零和博弈”这款游戏中不一定是敌人
don't have to be enemies in a zero-sum game.
感谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
你们可以开始提问了
I'll take questions now.
所以 康纳接替了莱克斯的位置并和塞巴斯蒂安合作了
So, Conner's playing Lex and teaming up with Sebastian.
对他来说易如反掌
He's too smart for that.
他在耍花招
He's working an angle.
你得把东西给他
You gotta give it to him.
他把一个充满魅力的疯秃子
He does the whole bald-headed,
饰演的淋漓尽致
charming psychopath thing very well.
要是他真的在和塞巴斯蒂安合作呢?
What if he is working with Sebastian?
他现在也成了我们的敌人了?
We up against him now, too?
梅·贝内特给了塞巴斯蒂安末日审判
May Bennett offered Sebastian Armageddon.
康纳给了他什么使他能出现在那里?
What did Conner offer him to get him standing on that stage?
现在我在想 还有什么比末日审判更糟糕呢
Well, now I'm wondering what's worse than Armageddon.
那我们就去莱克斯集团
So let's go to LexCorp.
康纳会告诉我们他的立场
Conner will have to decide which side he's on,
然后不管怎样 这件事就过去了
and then, either way, this thing's finished.
怎么?
What?
你要把我拒之门外?
You're shutting me out?
我们是在保护你
We're protecting you.
他用刀割伤了你时 他也在留血
He cut you with a knife and he bled the same way.
他身上所发生的 同样会在你身上发生
Whatever happens to him could happen to you.
没错 但仅限于在那个小镇里
Yeah, in that town.
但我们现在已经不在那个小镇了
We're not in that town anymore.
我们是你的家人
We're your family.
我们决定不冒这个险
We're deciding not to take the risk.
塞巴斯蒂安也是我的家人
Sebastian is my family, too.
我们是同一个父亲所生 身体流淌了一样的血
We have the same father, the same blood.
这一切都因我而起
All of this happened because of me.
因为我的身份
Because of what I am.
如果要我牺牲才能阻止这件事 那应该是我去而不是柯莉
If I have to die to stop it, then better me than Kory.
没人会牺牲
No one has to die.
我同意 也许有办法能切断你们之间的联♥系♥
Agreed. Maybe there's a way to sever the connection between you two.
我们让一个小镇摆脱了魔法诅咒
We broke a town free from a magical curse.
肯定会有办法的
There has to be a way.
没错 魔法其实是我们暂时无法理解的科学
Exactly. Look, magic is just science we don't understand yet.
除非它不是
Except when it's not.
这种联♥系♥是基因上的
The connection is genetic.
你不能用咒语让基因重新编码
You can't just recode DNA with a spell.
求你了别这么做
Please, don't make me do this.
别让我袖手旁观
Don't make me wait on the sidelines.
让我也出一份力吧
Let me help.
我要打一个电♥话♥
I gotta make a call.
长途电♥话♥
Long distance.
长途电♥话♥是什么鬼?
What the fuck is long distance?
你都不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't know anything you don't.
听着 我要去准备一下
Look, I'm gonna go prep us
和卢瑟宝宝和世界末日先生的见面了
Baby Luthor and Mr. End of the World.
盯紧莱克斯集团 好吗?
Keep an eye on LexCorp, hm?
门开了
The door.
不 - 别关
No! - No!
妈的
Fuck.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
柯莉?
Kory?
加尔?
Gar?
谢天谢地
Oh, my gosh.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我很好 你们呢?
Yeah. Have you guys been okay?
瑞秋听到了你的声音 你救了我们
Yeah. Rachel heard your voice. You saved us.
所以 刚刚那拳就这么过去了?
So, we just gonna ignore the sucker punch or...
柯莉 你还记得克里夫和拉里吗?
Uh, Kory. You remember Cliff and Larry?
记得 我想我见过你
Yeah, I thought I recognized you.
我想你的拳头已经和维克多打过招呼了
And, uh, I believe your fist already met Vic's face.
抱歉打了你
Sorry about that.
他没事的
Ah, he's fine.
他被揍习惯了
Happens all the time.
算了
Forget about it.
加尔 我们在哪?
Gar, where are we?
在我的房♥子里
We're in my house,
其实不算是我的房♥子
but we're not.
但也可以是
But we are.
好吧 我需要你先
Okay, I'm gonna need you to just make, like,
把事情捋清楚一点
100% more sense.
不妨加入这个聚会
May as well join the party.
不清不楚是我们这的常态
Not making sense is kind of how we roll around here.
啊 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
但我们不能留下来
But we can't stay.
你当然可以
Sure, you can.
抱歉 柯莉
Sorry, Kory.
我们被困住了
We're trapped here.
我把这里称为程序员的游戏室
I call this programmers' playhouse,
新莱克斯集团友情提供
courtesy of the new LexCorp.
为你量身打造
All for you.
程序员已经把你的代码置入了
The worker bees have already implemented your code.
万事俱备
Assets built.
你检查完之后 我们会立即分发到所有运行莱克斯系统的设备中
Once you review, we instantly distribute to anything running LexOS.
然后 口碑就起作用了
From there, word of mouth takes over.
如果你的游戏做的成功
If your game is viable...
我不认为玩家接受起来有任何困难
I don't see a limit in consumer adoption.
如果这款游戏做得成功
If the game is viable.
我们可以引导玩家进入游戏
We can lead consumers to a game,
但我们不能强迫他们玩游戏
but we can't make them play it.
即使是美国公♥司♥也有局限性
Even corporate America has its limits.
如果游戏失败了 怎么办?
And if it fails, what then?
成为全世界的笑柄?
Be a laughingstock all over the world?
我...我不能--
I... I can't--
嘿
Hey.
我们放弃尝试才是真正的失败
Failure is what happens when we stop making attempts.
如果没有成功 我们就迭代然后再次尝试
If it doesn't succeed, we iterate and try again.
我能自己待一会吗?
Can I have a moment alone?
这有些...
It's all a bit...
令我难以接受
overwhelming, you know?
当然
Of course.
悉听尊便
Take as long as you need.
对讲机上的绿色按钮连着咖啡吧
The, green button on the intercom goes direct to the coffee bar.
试试可塔朵咖啡
Try the cortado.
嘿 瑞秋
Hey, Rach.
你有空吗
You got a second?
我不再是警♥察♥局里那个小孩子了
I'm not that little kid at the police station anymore.
你不用给我披上一件夹克
You don't need to give me a jacket
然后告诉我“一切都会好起来的”
and tell me, "Everything's going to be okay."
我没带夹克
Didn't bring a jacket.
但我带来了这个
But I did bring this.
这是什么?
What is it?
卡拉维斯♥诺♥克
The Clavis Noctem.
即 “暗夜之匙”
In English, "The Key of Night."
这是黑魔法
This is black magic.
我找伦敦的朋友问了问
I spoke to my friend in London.
他认为这个仪式可能有帮助
He thinks this ritual might help.
这个仪式可以找到内在的恶魔 赋予它实体形态
It finds inner evil, gives it a physical form.
可以被摧毁的形态
A form that can be destroyed.
所以 你想用这个破坏掉我和塞巴斯蒂安的链接
So, you wanna use this to break my tie with Sebastian.
我想给你一个选择
I wanted to give you the choice.
黑魔法和我不一样 是不同的东西
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表