剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
He was determined to leave an enduring legacy.
向世界展示 他就和卡尔·艾尔一样仁慈
Show the world he was as beneficent as Kal-El.
听上去我觉得挺像嫉妒的
Sounds like jealousy to me.
通过莱克斯集团的一个秘密分支机构
Through a secret branch of LexCorp,
他花费了千百万美元 去开♥发♥一台蓝♥光♥武器
he spent millions developing a blue light weapon.
星火计划
Project Starfire.
你是在说 他真的已经完成了吗?
Are you saying he actually completed it?
看上去是的
Looks like it, yeah.
莱克斯有一间实验室
Lex had a lab
他在那里进行 武器的开♥发♥和测试
where he conducted his weapons' development and testing.
我相信它的地点和访问密♥码♥
I believe its location and the access codes
就在这些加密文件里
are somewhere in those encrypted files.
也就是...
Which...
现在属于我们的文件了
is now ours.
你真的有必要带走所有的文件吗?
You really need to take all the files?
没必要 但我们就是要
No. but we're gonna.
你应该知道
You should know, uh,
我把这些文件复♥制♥了一份给了康纳
I gave a copy of those files to Conner.
就在他开始无赖之前
Before he went rogue.
所以如果他在我们之前就成功解密了的话...
So if he unencrypts them before us...
他就有可能在我们到那之前 就把它摧毁了
He can destroy it before we even get there.
他要是已经摧毁了咋办?
What if he already has?
一步一步来
One step at a time.
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
我们要...我们要怎么处置她呢?
What are... What are we gonna do with her?
要是这方法没成 我们都会死掉
If this doesn't work, we all die anyway.
她不会阻拦我们的
She'll stay out of our way.
把我算在"自卫"的那一方吧
Consider me on team self-preservation.
星火
Starfire,
祝你好运
good luck.
杰森?
Jason?
安全警报
Security alert.
外♥围♥入侵
Perimeter intrusion.
那混♥蛋♥在这呢 打他
There's the asshole. Get him.
微光让我们祝你身体健康
Shimmer sends her regards.
嘿
Hey.
你欠我一台新笔记本电脑
You owe me a new laptop.
除尘器我就不跟你计较了 因为它原来就已经坏了
The dustbuster, I'll forget about 'cause it was broken anyways.
你一直在那看着 不过来帮我?
You were watching and didn't help?
事实上 我还挺惊讶 微光的帮派花了那么久才来
Actually, I'm surprised it took Shimmer's gang this long to get here
毕竟是我让他们用 三角测量找到了我的位置的
after I let them triangulate my location.
让他们?
Let them?
你是实战练大的
You learn by doing,
而不是被惯大的
not being coddled.
不用谢噢
You're welcome.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
谢了
Thanks.
你说过 他会对我们有用的
You said he would be useful to us.
用处在哪呢?
How?
流淌在他血管里的血液 充斥着你母亲的魔法
The blood running through his veins is infused with your mother's magic.
我们需要将那力量传输给你
We need to transfer that power to you.
待他降临之时
When he comes,
会降下天堂的援助
it will rain heavenly succor
给予那些信仰之人
on those who believed,
那些承受之人
those who endured.
请求您取走我的肉身吧
Take my corporeal form! Please.
让我泼洒在您的圣杯之中
Let me pour it in your cup.
赐予我力量去粉碎您的敌人
Grant me the power to crush your enemies.
我是您的仆人
I am your servant.
喝
Drink.
不
No.
啊 不不不不不
Argh! No, no, no, no, no.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
让他停下来 让他停下来
Make him stop. Make him stop.
我能感受到她的力量在我体内盛起
I can feel her power rise in me.
抱歉我得把你赶出去了
Sorry, I gotta kick you out.
我有一条对 脆弱天真菜鸡罗宾的规则 就是最多二十四小时
I have a rule about fish and new Robins, 24 hours max.
没事
It's all good.
反正我也该回去了
I gotta get back anyway.
回去看下我男朋友的状况
Check on my boyfriend.
我要是有关于文达的消息了 我会通知你的
If I hear about your guy, Venta, I'll hit you.
很遗憾这趟白跑了
Sorry, it was a bust.
我很庆幸我来了
I'm glad I came.
我有幸见到了伟大的红头罩
I got to meet the great Red Hood.
我是在你♥他♥妈♥的遗愿清单里吗?
Was I on your fucking bucket list?
算是吧 哈哈
Kind of, yeah.
那么 祝你们大都会那边好运了
Well, good luck in Metropolis.
要是船翻了落水了 那就躲在渡鸦和星火身后
And if shit hits the fan, just hide behind Raven and Starfire.
明白了
Got it.
享受回家的旅程吧
Enjoy the ride home.
杰森
Jason.
过程怎么样?
How'd it go?
把他完整无损给你送回去了
Sending him back to you in one piece.
希望你没有对他太友好了
Hope you didn't go too easy on him.
别担心 我没有
Don't worry, I didn't.
还有 迪克...
And, Dick...
他会成为一位比我更好的罗宾的
He'll be a better Robin than me.
加尔?
Gar?
我们到北边管道了 接下来走哪边?
We're in the north tunnel. Which way next?
前方约一百码处是间储藏室
About 100 yards ahead is a storage room.
跟着台阶走就到设施了
Follow the steps up into the facility.
我会关闭动态探测器
I'll turn off the motion detectors.
一旦进去了 你会看到实验室的安保密♥码♥锁
Once inside, there's a security code for the lab.
我们正在努力破解密♥码♥
We're working on cracking that.
我们或许有个大♥麻♥烦了
We might have a bigger problem.
没事
It's okay.
我是站在你们这边的
I'm on your side.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
你要想给我一巴掌 我不会怪你的
You want to take a swing at me, I wouldn't blame you.
我的确想 但那样我的手就骨折了
I would, but I'd probably break my hand.
我本以为我可以独自解决他
I thought I could do it myself.
解决塞巴斯蒂安
Stop Sebastian.
解决他们两个
Stop them both.
你本可以请求帮助的
Could've asked for help.
我需要 独自一人解决
I needed to do it alone.
我必须得证明
I had to prove it.
向谁证明?
To who?
莱克斯
Lex.
超人
Superman.
你
You.
但我把事态弄得更糟了
I made things worse.
我做了一些事...
I did things...
一些泰坦不会做的事
Things Titans don't do.
像我们这样的人
People like us,
我们就站在黑暗的边界上
we're close to the darkness.
我们寻求驱逐它
We seek it out.
而有时 它就是有办法抓住我们
Sometimes, it has its way.
我们本应该属于更优秀的人
We're supposed to be better.
有时我们就是不是
Sometimes we're not.
这就是为什么我们有彼此
That's why we have each other.
我尝试...我尝试把塞巴斯蒂安留在我身边
I tried, I... I tried to keep Sebastian close.
用他的游戏使他分心
Use his game as a distraction.
当我发现那游戏竟然在伤害人们的时候
When I found out it was hurting people,
我在其代码里写了一个脆弱点 供你们去摧毁它
I created a vulnerability in the code to try to help you bring it down.
是 我想那也是你干的
Yeah, I figured that was you.
那还不够
It wasn't enough.
我很抱歉 迪克
I'm sorry, Dick.
我们能补救
We can fix this.
齐心协力
Together.
你愿意再次信任我?
You'd trust me again?
真♥相♥是 我们需要你
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表