剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Maybe he went to change the world.
中午吃寿司吗?
Sushi for lunch?
屠宰屋
Slaughterhouse.
濒死的动物
Dying animals.
他就在这块 很近的地方
He's here, somewhere... close.
是匕♥首♥和装血的碗暴露了他吗?
Did the knives and the blood bowl give it away?
星火和我去探探点 瑞秋 提高警惕
Starfire and I run point. Rachel, keep sharp.
在收集他们的血液
Collecting their blood.
出来吧 出来吧 不管你在哪
Come out, come out,wherever you are.
你在哪呢?
Where are you?
是阿莉娅的父亲
It's Aria's father.
他还活着
He's alive.
帮我把他放下来 - 天呐
Help me get him down. -Oh, gosh.
这个家伙也还活着 提姆 帮我一下 - 好的
This guy's alive too.Tim, give me a hand. -Got it.
你能听到我说话吗 嘿?
Can you hear me? Hey.
我们扶着你兄弟
We got you, buddy.
我知道你在这里
I know you're here.
出来吧
Come out.
受死吧
Get fucked.
瑞秋
Rachel.
你是谁?
Who are you?
瑞秋?
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel.
没事了 没事了 是我 - 他自杀了
It's okay. It's okay, it's me. -He did that to himself.
我没有对他这么做 他自己引火自焚了
I didn't do that to him. He did it to himself.
都结束了 这才是最重要的
It's done now.That's all that matters.
不会再有梦魇了
No more nightmares.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
呃...
Um...
有那么一瞬间 我感觉到了
For a second, I felt...
好像是某些东西或者某些人
something or someone.
已经消失了
It's gone now.
一旦警♥察♥搜查完这个地方
When the cops are done with this place,
他们就应该立马烧了这破地
they should burn it to the fucking ground.
妈?
Mom?
妈 我不是...
Mom. I didn't--
你有个孩子对吗? - 一个孩子
And you have one child, right? - One child.
而且你住在圣地亚哥? - 没错
And you live in San Diego? - Right.
你就是那个儿子吧?
You are the son, yes?
我们尝试联♥系♥你的 她今早已经过世了
We tried to reach you. She passed this morning.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果需要的话你可以一直在这呆着
Take all the time you need here.
再次表达我很抱歉 桑格先生
Again, I'm so sorry,Mr. Sanger.
嘿
Hey.
医生说你父亲会没事的
Doctors say your father will be okay.
只是还需要一段时间康复
Just needs a little bit more time.
我的妈妈...
My mom...
没人告诉我她发生了什么
Nobody will tell me what happened to her.
但是当我看到了她
But I saw her.
我就已经知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
当我还是你这般年纪的时候 我失去了我的双亲
I lost both my parentswhen I was about your age.
我只记得当时感觉世界多么寒冷
What I remember is how cold everything felt.
不管我多想得到一丝温暖...
No matter what I did to get warm...
我都无法如愿
I couldn't.
后来一个强壮的男人 用他的夹克裹住了我
And then a very strong man wrapped his jacket around me.
就是这件夹克
This jacket.
他告诉我...时间会让事物慢慢好起来
He told me... that time would make things better.
它确实奏效了 来吧
And it did. Here.
找到我的那个女孩...瑞秋
The girl that found me...Rachel.
她使用的魔法像梦魇男使用的吗?
She used magic like the nightmare man?
不 阿莉娅 没人会像他
No, Aria, nothing like him.
你瞧 有好魔法和坏魔法
You see there's good magic and bad magic.
而好魔法总是会胜利
The good magic always wins.
把夹克留着吧
And keep the jacket.
康纳·肯特 也被称为超级小子
Conner Kent,also known as Superboy,
已经从莱克斯·卢瑟二世的谋杀案中
has been exonerated from any responsibility
被宣判无罪
in the death of Alexander Luthor Jr.
当肯特先生因未犯下的罪行被拘留时
While Mr. Kent was in custody for a crime he did not commit,
莱克斯集团回避了所有
LexCorp has evaded all inquiry
关于卢瑟死因的调查
into the circumstances around Luthor's death.
一个明显的谋杀死亡案件
A death that was an apparent homicide
却仍然没有任何的官方解释
still without official definition.
我们知道是谁杀了莱克斯·卢瑟
We know who killed Lex Luthor.
所有人现在都知道你是无辜的了
Everyone knows you're innocent now.
亚瑟·霍姆伍德 莱克斯·卢瑟的私人医生
Arthur Homewood, Lex Luthor's personal physician.
亚瑟给他许诺的东西可不仅仅止是治愈
He promised him a lot more than just a cure.
卢瑟相信了个疯子
He trusted a madman.
不管卢瑟买♥♥了什么能力
Whatever power Luthor was buying,
看起来霍姆伍德医生是想要占为己有
looks like Dr. Homewood wanted to keep it for himself.
我知道人们都是怎么说莱克斯的
I knew what people said about Lex.
说他对我做的事情
What he did to me.
我只是...
I just...
我从没想过他会能做到这地步
I never thought he was capable of this.
你不是他 康纳
You're not him, Conner.
不管他多么希望你成为他
No matter how much he wanted you to be.
我再也不想回到大都会了
I never want to come back to Metropolis again.
不 他有两张
No, he's got two.
到你了
It's your turn.
好的 我能用这张吗? - 可以
Okay. Can I use this now? -Yes.
走了 - 你认为我应该出哪张牌?
Let's go. -What do you think is the better play here?
只是七张
It's just a seven.
选择颜色 - 黄色
Choose color. -Yellow.
你还好吗?
You okay?
丧钟和邪恶杰森是一回事
Deathstroke and evil Jason were one thing,
但是屠宰场里发生的...
but what was in that slaughterhouse...
我们到达旧金山之前 中途不要停车了
No more stops until we get to San Francisco.
我们把这一切抛在脑后
We leave all that behind us.
当所有这些狗屎都不再困扰你的时候
And when all that shit stops getting to you,
你就知道自己有麻烦了
that's when you know you got a problem.
是有人开始穿得像蝙蝠的时候吗?
Is that when one starts dressing like a bat?
快点
Come on.
我不要了
I'll quit then.
有人跟着我们
We're not alone.
为什么离开这城市从来都这么难?
Why is it never easy to leave this town?
这只是一种直觉 我感觉她是个坏人
This is just a hunch, but I'm gonna assume she's a bad guy.
她杀了莱克斯 - 你确定吗?
She killed Lex. -Are you certain?
只有我们阻止她 一切才会结束
It's not over till we stop her.
那我们去结束一切 - 换装
Then let's finish this. -Suit up.
康纳 等一下
Conner, wait!
去看看瑞秋 - 我来
Check on Rachel. -I got it.
瑞秋?
Rachel?
野兽小子!
Beast Boy!
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸就好
Just breathe.
发生了什么?
What happened?
你救了我们
You saved our ass.
从谁手里救下的?
Saved us from whom?
瑞秋 - 夜翼
Rachel. -Nightwing!
瑞秋 - 她对她做了什么?
Rachel. -What did she do to her?
不
No.
渡鸦的著名魔法词:
亚兹拉斯:DC世界中一个宛如天堂般的神圣维度
米特罗:没有具体含义,有理论认为这是渡鸦的真名
津托斯:没有具体含义,有理论认为这是渡鸦的宠物渡鸦的名字
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯!
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯!
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯!
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos.
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯!
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos.
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯 亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos! Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
亚兹拉斯 米特罗...
Azarath, Metrion...
♪ 我孤身一人 ♪
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表