剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you
你想吹灭这些蜡烛吗?准备好 一 二 三
You wanna blow the candles out? Ready, one, two, three!
- 哇哦 - 耶
- Wow! - Yay!
生日快乐 乖孩子
Happy birthday! Good girl!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
说出来
Say it.
承认他到底是什么
Admit what he is.
我们需要离开这里 就现在
We need to get out of here. Now.
她已经预见了你的宿命
She has seen what your fate is,
如果不阻止这个怪物 他都会做些什么
what the monster will do if he's not stopped.
你的命运在很久以前就已经定格在星辰中了
Your destiny was sealed in the stars long ago.
你的命运从来都不是拯救塞巴斯蒂安
You were never meant to save Sebastian.
你的命运是杀死他
You were born to kill him.
他没做过任何坏事
He hasn't done anything wrong.
时候未到 血月已经临头了
Yet. The blood moon is upon us.
如果你现在不杀死他 那就是等待你的宿命
If you don't kill him now, that is the fate that awaits you.
你想要失去你所有的朋友吗?
Do you want to lose all your friends?
你想要这个世界被吞噬吗?
Do you want the entire world swallowed whole
就因为你要坚持捍卫一位陌生人
because you insist on defending a stranger?
你要杀死我 对吗?
You're going to kill me, aren't you?
柯莉 不
Kory, no.
现在就是时候了 柯莉安妲
Now is the time, Koriand'r.
我过去的人生 就是一场天大的谎言
My entire past has been a gigantic lie.
我凭什么要相信你现在说的话?
Why should I trust anything you're saying now?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你可以走了
And you can go.
选择在你手中
The decision is yours.
后果也需要你来承担
Beware the consequences.
她总算走了
Good riddance!
瑞秋 塞巴斯蒂安 退后
Rachel, Sebastian, get back!
不 等等
No, wait!
你想要的是我
It's me you want.
我不想有人为我而死
I don't want people dying for me.
谢谢你对我这么友好 瑞秋
Thank you for being kind to me, Rachel.
- 亚兹拉斯 - 塞巴斯蒂安 不
- Azarath... - Sebastian, no!
米特罗 津托斯
Metrion, Zinthos!
嘿
Hey!
嗨
Hi.
你是对的
You were right.
你得说得仔细一点
You're gonna have to be more specific.
关于你之前说的
About what you said, earlier.
"当我的时刻到来的时候 我会知道的"
I'd know my moment when it came.
哦对 嘿 你真的很厉害
Oh, yeah. And, hey, you were incredible.
那条蛇甚至还没来得及反抗
That snake didn't stand a chance.
那不是我的时刻
That's not my moment.
康纳那边有什么新消息吗?
Any updates on Conner?
睡得像个初生婴儿
Sleeping like a newborn.
脉搏稳定 而且 他的内脏器官没有任何损伤
Vitals are steady and, uh, no damage to his internal organs.
你确定这有用吗?
And you're sure this is gonna work?
只有一个办法知道
One way to find out.
哦 好吧 额 我想我们这边有一些反应了
Oh, okay, um, I think we have some action here.
是的 很顺利 看起来...
Yes! All right, look.
看起来像是...
It's... Looks like a...
看起来像是一只脚?
Looks like maybe a foot?
它最好不只是一只脚
Better be more than a foot.
加油 伙计
Come on, buddy.
加尔?
Gar?
这才称得上是一场疯狂的旅行
Now that was a wild ride.
上帝啊
Jesus!
对 它是的 很高兴你回来了
Yes, it was. Good to have you back.
康纳怎么样?
How's Conner?
他痊愈了
He's all healed up.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
好的 那现在我们要互相拥抱了
Okay! And now we're doing this.
血兄弟 血兄弟 血兄弟
Brother Blood! Brother Blood! Brother Blood!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表