剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
这永生和重建病毒有什么关系?
What does immortality have to do with re-engineering a virus?
普天之下均与众生之红紧密相关
All life is tied to The Red.
考尔德博士试图介入其中
Dr. Caulder attempted to tap into it.
他明知很多人会死 却依旧放出了病毒
He released the virus knowing dozens would die.
只要有一个人活下来就够了
But he only needed one to live.
他那末日巡逻队的另一位实验对象
Another test subject for his Doom Patrol.
那为什么不把这些直接告诉我?
Then why not just tell me all of this?
你生命中的人 从不是你所想的那样
People in your life are never who you think them to be.
在最坏的情况下 他们可能会具有毁灭性 比如考尔德博士
They can be destructive at worst, like Dr. Caulder,
在最好的情况下 他们可能会分散注意力 比如泰坦
or a distraction at best, like the Titans.
你...要比 作为他们的野兽小子
You... are so much more
来说更加关键 加尔
than their Beast Boy, Gar.
你便是那位调换儿
You are the changeling.
是众生之红真正的守护者
The true protector of The Red,
准备好接替我的衣钵的人
ready to release me from my duties.
我已经找你找了很多年了...
I have sought you out for many years...
而终于
and now you are here.
你来了
At last.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
不行
No.
你有责任
You have a responsibility.
我知道我有
I know I do.
你浪费了我的时间 我朋友们的生命 他们可能有危险
You've wasted my time. My friends' lives, they might be in danger.
或许全世界都有危险 你根本不知道我们要面对的是什么邪恶
Maybe the whole world. You have no idea the evil we're up against.
你的命运是保护众生之红
Protecting The Red is your destiny!
你知道的 加尔 你看到了
You know that, Gar. You saw it.
你注定要独自而战 孤身一人
You are meant to fight alone, to be alone.
众生之红的化身 要高于家人或朋友之上
The avatar of The Red is above family or friends.
你已经找到了你的家人和朋友
You have sought them out,
但是你不能拥有他们
but you cannot have them.
你在这个世界上的角色 太太太重要了
Your role in this world is too great, too important.
别说了 - 我只说真理
Stop. - I speak only the truth.
你所看到的真理
The truth you saw and see.
我知道...
I know...
孤身一人是多么孤独
how lonely a life of solitude is,
但是你必须全身心投入进去
but you must give your heart to it all.
麻烦别说了
Stop talking, please.
只投身于众生之红 再无其它
To The Red and no one else.
众生之红 应该是要把我和地球上每一个生命
The Red is supposed to connect me to every single living creature
都联♥系♥起来 对吧?
on Earth, right?
是的
Yes.
那我不仅不是孤身一人
Then not only am I not alone,
我还和全地球所有人相连
but I'm connected to everybody on the planet.
众生之红选择我做其守护者 可以
The Red chose me to be its protector, fine.
我加入 我做
I'm in. I'll do it.
但我不会抛弃我最爱的人
But I will not abandon the people I love most.
我现在就去找他们
I'm going to them now,
之后我们会一起拯救世界
and then we're gonna save the world together.
你还不能像这样 穿梭在众生之红中
You cannot traverse The Red like this yet.
跨越时空
Time and space.
你还没准备好
You are not ready.
我人生中的第一次 我知道我准备好了
For the first time in my life, I know I am.
等等
Wait!
我不想是一个人
I don't wanna be alone.
不会的
No.
你不会一个人的 你会找到朋友
You're not. You're gonna find friends.
你会找到家人...
You're gonna find family...
而他们会像你爱他们 一样爱你
and they are going to love you as much as you love them.
好吗?你永远 永远不会再是一个人了
Okay? You are never, ever going to be alone again.
我保证
I promise.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be okay.
我喜欢绿色
I like green.
众生之红是一股 联♥系♥和弥漫在 所有动物生命中的力量...
The Red is a force that connects and pervades all animal life...
存在于这个宇宙
in this universe,
和众多其它宇宙中
and many others.
你好?
Hello?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你在内布拉斯加州的蓝谷镇
You're in Blue Valley. Nebraska.
内布拉斯加州?哦 北美
Nebraska? Oh! North America.
是的 天上闪过一道光 你突然就冒出来了
Yeah, you came from nowhere. Just a light in the sky.
我看见了
I saw it.
星杖
Cosmo!
抱歉
Sorry.
你需要帮助吗?
Do you need help?
我得去找到我家人
I need to get to my family.
好吧 我知道家人是多重要
Well, I know how important family is.
我有种感觉你就是知道
I get the sense that you do.
我得找到他们
I need to get to them.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
呃 好问题
Uh, good question.
带我去找我家人
Take me to my family!
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
带我去
Take me!
沙赞:低头
Shazam: Get down!
我能看见你
I can see you.
你看见我了吗?
Do you see me?
野兽小子:华夫饼 华夫饼 华夫饼
Beast Boy:Waffles, waffles, waffles.
哈莉奎因:派对结束了 你个垃圾
Harley Quinn:Party's over, you pieces of shit.
命运博士:你的命运完全束缚着你
Doctor Fate:Your fate is utterly binding.
乔纳森·肯特:有一件事我是绝对知道的 儿子
Jonathan Kent:There's one thing I do know, son,
就是你来到此处是有原因的
and that is you are here for a reason.
小丑:哥谭市民们 这里是小丑
Joker:Citizens of Gotham City, this is the Joker.
野兽小子
Beast Boy.
带我去找我家人
Take me to my family!
野兽小子:华夫饼 华夫饼 华夫饼
Beast Boy:Waffles, waffles, waffles.
靠
Shit.
野兽小子
Beast Boy.
克里夫 大家 我觉得我们有麻烦了
Cliff! Guys! I think we got a problem.
一个又大又绿的麻烦
A big green one.
草
Fuck.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表