剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
放弃这可怕的想法
Renounce this blasphemy.
这样你就可以回去 继续跟其他人生活
And you can go back and live with the others.
在血月之下 他会迅速成长 直到跟他父亲一样
He will ascend under the blood moon to join his father.
他的力量将无人可敌
His power will have no equal.
这样一来 他们就能够掌控全世界
Together, they will take the world.
如你所愿
As you wish.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
那是我的名字
That's my name.
她为什么要喊我的名字?
Why did she say my name?
你有这个标记吗?
Do you have the mark?
什么?
What?
像这个
Like this.
他就是儿童书本里的那个人
He's the one from the children's book
在天上挖了个洞
who makes the hole in the sky.
这是他们预言的一部分
It's part of their prophecy.
不 不 不是这样的
No, no, no, no.
我不 我一点都不知道什么洞的事情
I don't I don't know anything about any holes
或...或是什么预言
or... or any prophecy.
我不是任何人
I'm not anyone.
但是他们想要你变成那个人
But they want you to be.
他们想让我成为什么?
They want me to be what?
一个杀人魔?
A killer?
但是你不必如此
But you don't have to be.
不 不 我们...
No, no, no. We...
我们必须阻止这发生
We have to stop this.
你们所有人都必须阻止它发生
You all have to stop this.
你们看了这本书
You saw the book.
她死了
She dies.
你们所有人都死了
You all die.
他说得对
He's right.
我们得阻止它发生
We got to stop it.
金克斯
Jinx.
我们必须杀掉他
We've got to kill him.
好吧
Okay.
我知道这场世界末日的派对我迟到了
I know I'm late to the end of the world party,
但我现在来了
but I'm here now.
不会有人杀任何人的 - 迪克
Nobody's killing anybody, - Dick.
要是这个家伙变成一颗该死的南瓜...
If this guy turns into a fucking pumpkin--
没人能碰他
Nobody is touching him.
好了 所有人放松 拜托了
Okay, everyone relax, please.
月亏了
It's waning.
那是什么?
What is?
我一直在追踪月亮周期
I've been tracking the lunar cycles.
月亮即将进入恒星自传周期 这就意味着...
The moon is going into sidereal rotation which means...
血月将在八小时后升起
the blood moon will expire in about eight hours.
所以我们只需要让他跟我们待一个晚上就好了
So we only have to keep him with us for a night.
然后这一切都会结束
Then it all goes away.
新的结局 新的一天
New ending, new day.
把这些磁带拿上
Let's take these tapes with us.
梅
May.
太好了 你还活着
Oh, you're alive.
好了
Okay.
有人放火烧了精神病院
Somebody set the asylum on fire.
我不知道是谁 但是感谢上帝保佑
I don't know who, but thank God for them.
我们现在得离开
We gotta go now.
我已经受够了这些面罩
I'm done with masks.
我拿这个斧头 - 我们走
I'll take the axe. - Let's move.
我很抱歉 你能原谅我吗?
I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?
把另一个面具给他
Give him the other mask.
我们离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
嘘
Shh!
是谁在那边?
Who the hell is that?
是什么玩意在那边?
What the hell is that?
都醒醒 闻闻活死人的气息吧 朋友们
Wake up and smell the undead, people.
超♥市♥里有丧尸
There's zombies in the Mart.
交给我吧
I got this.
喔 蓝♥光♥疗法 不错啊
Oh, blue light therapy, nice.
我觉得你清除了他们的粉刺
I think you cleared up their acne.
加尔 来帮我一把
Gar, little help.
有多少人在这工作啊?
How many people work here?
很多很多
Too many!
瞄准头 朋友们
Head, people!
需要弄掉他们的头
They need to lose their head!
瑞秋
Rachel!
解决他 瑞秋
Get him, Rachel.
我只能定住他们几秒
I can only hold them for a few seconds.
好的 我们离开这里吧
All right, let's get out of here.
带上电锯
Bring the chainsaw.
这边走
This way.
所以我们的计划是什么?我们要试着杀光二百个僵尸吗?
So what's the plan? We're gonna try and kill 200 zombies?
呃 是的 这就是我们的计划
Uh, yeah, that's the plan.
用这个
With that.
跟着我
Follow me.
希望这能好用
Hope this thing's gassed up.
好的 计划是这样 我们一次放进来五个
All right, Here's the plan. We let 'em through five at a time.
康纳 瑞秋 加尔
Conner, Rachel and Gar,
你们是主攻 打掉他们的脑袋
you're the principal head removers.
我和科莉负责前门
Me and Kory will work the front door.
呃 迪克
Uh, Dick.
丧钟
Deathstroke.
丧尸丧钟
Zombie Deathstroke!
金克斯 定住他
Jinx, freeze him!
我需要时间充能
I need time to recharge!
你是什么啊 一部苹果七手♥机♥吗?
What are you? A fucking iPhone 7?
这样永远也结束不了
It never ends down here.
是我的错
This is my fault.
都是因为我 - 不是的
It's all because of me. -No.
听着 现在没时间说这个
Look, there's no time for that right now.
我认为现在正是合适的时机
I think this is exactly the right time,
我需要做点什么 - 塞巴斯蒂安 不
I need to do something. -Sebastian, no.
不 - 我必须做点什么
No. -I gotta do something.
不 等等 - 等等
No, wait! -Wait.
塞巴斯蒂安 - 等等
Sebastian! -Wait!
你想要我?
You want me?
他们不会攻击他
They won't shoot him.
来解决这事吧
Let's finish this!
迪克
Dick.
交给我
I got this.
康纳
Conner.
迪克 快点
Dick, come on.
好吧 去
Okay, go!
老兄
Dude!
爆头 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Headshot, motherfucker.
我们赶紧离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
到我这来 超级小子
Come to me, Superboy.
康纳
Conner!
提姆
Tim!
我以为你不会流血
I thought you didn't bleed.
是 我也曾这么以为
No, I thought so, too.
该死
Shit!
好吧 这样 我们分组
Okay, let's split into groups.
你们作诱饵引诱他
You guys are a decoy.
我们把塞巴斯蒂安带走
We're gonna get Sebastian out of here.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
走吧
Let's go!
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表