剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
芭芭雅嘎:又译作雅加婆婆,为俄♥国♥及其他斯拉夫童话传说中的女巫,专吃小孩,是个邪恶又神秘的角色。
在DC世界观中,芭芭雅嘎是一位仅在2002年开始连载的《民间传说》漫画中出现的反派角色,是一位非常强大的女巫。
那我们就这么做 我们没有其他选择了
Then we go with that. We have no choice.
- 我不行 - 为什么?
- I can't. - Why?
嗯...因为我们需要接近那条蛇和它直接开战
Well, because we need to get close enough to that snake to fight it directly
而我们根本无法越过它的防御系统 那就是个堡垒
and we can't rouse its defenses. It's a total fortress.
那我们要怎样才能进入堡垒?
Then how do we get in the fortress?
特洛伊木马
The Trojan horse.
一位内线
A man on the inside.
我们需要一个足够小 小到可以进入他身体里的东西
We need something small enough to get into his body
且不会打草惊蛇
and stay undetected.
像病毒一样?
Like a virus?
而这个病毒必须足够聪明 只攻击那条蛇
But a virus smart enough to target only the snake.
哈
Huh.
怎么?
What?
三宫跟你讲话了
Trigon has spoken to you.
你知道我并不想这样做
You understand I don't want to do this.
为了我们两个人 你必须强大起来
You must be strong for both of us.
你原谅了我对你所做的事
You forgave me for what I did to you.
你也一直站在我这边 无论发生什么
And you have been by my side since, despite everything.
忠诚 值得信任...
Loyal, trustworthy...
你的力量指引我度过了至暗时刻
your strength has guided me through the darkest times.
而现在是时候让塞巴斯蒂安回到他该回的地方了
And now it is time to bring Sebastian to his rightful place.
利落点 拜托了
Quickly, please.
我会永远铭记你的牺牲 我发誓
I will honor your sacrifice forever. I swear.
好的 我的主意是
Okay, here's the big idea.
我变成一个病毒 有问题吗?
I turn into to a virus. Any questions?
我有很多疑问 先说最基本的吧
I have plenty. Let's start with the basics.
我以为你只能转变成动物
I thought you could only turn into animals.
嗯...严格来讲 尼尔斯·考尔德说
Well, technically, Niles Caulder said
我可以随意分解自己的DNA并将其重组成任何东西
that I could unzip and rearrange my DNA into anything
只要那东西有DNA
as long as it has DNA
而病毒就是最原始的DNA
And viruses are actually the most primordial form of DNA,
所以严格来讲 应该可以成功
so technically it should work.
"应该"?
"Should"?
理论来讲 我们计划把加尔的病毒
Theoretically, uh, the idea would be that Gar's virus
当作携带金克斯蓝灰的秘密特工
becomes a carrier agent for Jinx's blue ash.
所以 加尔会变成病毒潜入进康纳的身体里
So, Gar, as a virus, gets inside Conner's body,
然后扩散 感染那条蛇...
replicates, infects the snake...
然后"嘣"的一声 康纳就得救了
And boom! Conner lives.
还有什么问题?
What?
如果康纳死了 加尔也会死
If Conner dies, so does Gar.
宿主死了 病毒也无法存活
A virus can't live outside a dead host.
还有...
And...
- 还有吗?- 还有...
- There's more? - And...
我们还没完全搞清楚 一旦我进入康纳的身体
We haven't exactly figured out an exit strategy for me
该怎么把我弄出来
once I'm actually in Conner's body,
所以我可能会被卡在里边
so I could kinda get stuck.
跟我过来
Come with me.
听着 我需要你在不受任何人干扰的情况下
Listen, I need you to think clearly about this
把这事想清楚
away from everyone else.
我没事的
I'm fine.
加尔 花时间好好想想 好吗?
Gar. Take a moment. Okay?
康纳一人命悬一线就已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough that Conner's life is on the line.
我明白这里边的风险
I understand the risk.
但我能搞定 迪克
But I've got this, Dick.
如果你是我 你会犹豫吗?
If you were me, would you even hesitate?
这是你教我的 兄弟
Taught me too well, man.
我们会搞定的 我们一直都会
We'll figure it out. We always do.
好吧
All right.
开始吧
Here we go.
加油 病毒加尔
Come on, Gar virus.
这不会成功的
This won't work.
不关我的事
Not that I care.
会成功的 它只是需要扩散
It will. It just needs to replicate.
他正在那么做
He's doing it.
现在他需要包围住它
Now he needs to surround it.
加油啊
Come on.
你在念咒语吗?
Are you casting a spell?
没 我在祈祷
No. I'm praying.
他到那了
He's there.
很好 现在他只需要去感染那条蛇就行了
Right. Now he just needs to infect the snake.
这项过程会很快
It should only take a couple of seconds.
他的脉搏在变慢
His vitals are plummeting.
室颤 他的心脏要挺不住了
V-Fib. It's his heart!
我们需要肾上腺素
We need adrenaline.
提姆
Tim!
好的
Okay.
他成功了 现在我们只需要做的就是
He did it. Now all we need to do
搞清楚怎么把加尔弄出来--
is figure out how to get Gar out of--
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
现在是什么鬼状况?
What the hell is happening?
康纳?
Conner!
看起来你的训练很有成效
Looks like all that training paid off.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yes.
很好
Good.
哇哦
Wow.
- 嗯哼 - 就这样直接喝吗?
- Mmm-hmm. - Straight? No chaser?
那可是很多...
That is a lot of...
糖浆啊
syrup.
当你不去担心世界末日的时候
See how good life can be
人生是多么美好啊
when you're not worrying about the end of the world?
是的 突然就变得甜蜜多了
Yeah. It suddenly seems more... sugary.
这就是成为一名泰坦的意义 吃零食
That is what being a Titan is all about. The snacks.
当然了 得趁迪克不注意的时候
When Dick's not looking, of course.
你会爱上它的
You're gonna love it.
嘿 我不是有意说一些让你不开心的话
Hey, I didn't mean to say anything upsetting.
不 不 我很抱歉 只是 额...是我
No, no, I'm sorry. It's just, um... It's me.
在制♥造♥一些...我...我不习惯跟人们相处
It's 'cause...I'm-I'm not used to people.
- 嘿 - 抱歉
- Hey. - Sorry.
你没事的
You're okay.
我明白
I got you.
那是什么东西?你看见了么...
Do you...What is that? Do you see...
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
拜托 我还打算吃掉它呢
Come on. I was gonna eat that.
嗯哼 你现在吃不到了
Well, you're not anymore.
看看他们 多亲近啊
Look at them. Thick as thieves.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 他没有家人
Well, he had no family.
肯定过得很孤独吧
Must have been a very lonely life.
瑞秋知道他经历过什么
Rachel knows what he went through.
是的 但她的过去蒙蔽了她的双眼
Yes. And her past blinds her to the truth.
但你的过去则照亮了真♥相♥
But yours illuminates it.
想想你受过的训练
Remember your training.
秩序与混乱
Order and chaos.
秩序与混乱:在DC世界观中有两股强大的古神力量,它们互相平衡永远战斗。命运博士便是秩序之主纳布的代理人
当混乱崛起时...
When chaos rises...
秩序也必须崛起反抗
Order must rise to meet it.
是的 但它们不止是字词
Yes. But they are not just words.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你选择用你的能力去拯救这个女孩
You will employ your powers to save the girl,
而不去阻止他会带来的灾难
but not to stop the destruction that he will bring?
他会带来世界末日
He will bring the end of days.
我已经预见过了 而你也必须去看
I have seen it. And you must too.
把我抱起来 爸爸
Pick me up, Daddy!
爸爸?
Daddy?
快过来
Come here.
哦
Oh!
走吧 他们还在等我们呢
Come on. They're waiting for us.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表