剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我要带着拉面过去了
I'm going in with ramen.
那么…
So...
超人的儿子 对吗?
...son of Superman, right?
算是吧
Sort of. yeah.
酷
Cool.
你会飞吗?
Can you fly?
不会
No.
呃 那可太丢人了
Hmm. That's a shame.
那魔法恐惧症呢?
What about the magic phobia?
什么?
The what?
魔法恐惧症?
The magic phobia?
嗯 超人一遇到魔法就疲软了
Hmm. Superman kind of has a brown thumb when it comes to magic.
魔法♥会♥让他紧张
It flusters him.
那不是真的
That's not true.
事实上 就是真的
Actually, it is.
我是说 我从没见过他 这只是我读到的
I mean, I never met the man. It's just what I read.
嘿
Hey.
我给你带了些…
I got you some...
拉面 如果你饿的话
ramen, if you're hungry.
在警♥察♥局的时候
Why did you guys do that?
你们为什么要那样做?
In the police station.
你当时需要帮助
You needed help.
是吗?
Did I?
是
Yeah.
相信我 你需要
Trust me, you did.
他们说是烃类化合物的原因
They say it's because of the hydrocarbons.
让月亮变红的
The reason it's red.
这让我做噩梦
It's giving me bad dreams.
我也是
Me too.
我几乎无法入睡
I can barely sleep.
塞巴斯蒂安 呃
Sebastian, um,
警♥察♥局里的那个女人…
the woman at the police station...
她说什么了?
What did she say?
她说她从我出生后就一直认识我
She said that she's known me since before I was born.
还有她会给我帮助
And that she would help me.
如果我允许她这样做的话
If I'd only let her.
允许她?
Let her?
她想让我说…
She wanted me to say...
这些词
these words.
那给我带来一种…
That made me feel...
我不知道…
I don't know...
很奇异的感觉
something strange.
可以告诉我吗?
Can you tell me?
就…一个词
Just... one.
亚兹拉斯
Azarath.
米特罗?
Metrion?
然后是 津… -不要
And then, Zin-- -No!
别
No.
这不可能
That's impossible.
她想让他加入组织
She asked him to join the Organization.
想要他说出这些词
Wanted him to say the words.
瑞秋 精神病院里没有人活下来了
Rachel, there's no one left at the asylum.
他们都死了
They're all gone.
万一没有呢?
What if they're not?
你处理了三宫魔 他已经完蛋了
You dealt with Trigon. He's done.
来吧 告诉我你们俩从来没有想过这个
Come on, tell me you both haven't thought about this.
万一他们回来了呢?
What if they're back?
你知道他们有可能回来的 我们都知道
You know what they can do. We all know.
精神病院的那场大火
The fire at the asylum.
没人幸存
No one survived.
他们不可能活下来
They couldn't have.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
我们走
Come on.
嗯
Mmm.
这些草莓无疑是…
These strawberries are positively--
三宫的?
Trigonic?
他吃草莓吗?
Does he eat strawberries?
你吃得所有东西 他都会品尝
Everything you eat, he tastes.
只有吉娜 还是我们所有人?
Just Gina or all of us?
我们所有人
All of us.
但他对你们两个尤为注意
But he's noticed you two in particular.
他想见见你们
He'd like to meet you both.
他见过其他所有女孩了吗?
Has he met all the other girls?
一个都没有
None of them.
你俩中的一个 可以当第一个人
One of you could be the first.
和他见面能得到特殊的回报 但也需要特殊的信念
Meeting him will yield special rewards, but it also requires special faith.
对什么的信念?
Faith in what?
他的爱的力量
The power of his love.
那么回报呢?
And the rewards?
他会给你展示深藏在你内心深处的东西
He will show you what lies in your depths.
培养它
Grow it.
教你如何控制它
Teach you to control it.
呃…
Er--
我先来
I'll go.
嗯?你也应该来
Hmm? You should come.
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you.
我不敢相信我们在做这个
I can't believe we're doing this.
精神病院已经被烧毁了
The asylum was burned down.
我们要再去看一眼
We're gonna take another look.
确定没有落下任何东西
Make sure we didn't miss anything.
谁能帮我补一下课 拜托?
Can somebody fill me in, please?
精神病院是由组织运营的
The Asylum was run by the Organization.
那是一个邪教 - 我爸爸的邪教
It's a cult. -My dad's cult.
嘿 你♥爸♥爸领导一个邪教?
Hey, your dad led a cult?
是的
Yeah.
他就是我来地球的原因
He is the reason I came to Earth.
来杀死他
To kill him.
什么?你是来杀死我的
What? To kill me.
你之前要杀了瑞秋?
You tried to kill Rachel?
嘿 我以为我们都已经越过这一切了
Hey, I thought we sorted this all out.
是越过了啊 我只是 嗯 在给他讲♥事♥实♥
We did. I'm just, like, telling him the facts.
超人还在另一个星系 真糟糕
It's too bad Superman is in another galaxy.
嗯 超人会离魔法远远的
Mmm, Superman steers clear of magic.
也许这就是为什么他在外太空
Probably why he's out in space.
他在从一颗不稳定的红矮星范围内拯救一个星球
He's saving a planet from an unstable red dwarf.
是的 老套的"红矮星吞了我的星球"借口
Yeah, the old "red dwarf ate my planet" excuse.
所以 谁是瑞秋的爸爸?
So, who is Rachel's dad?
三宫魔
Trigon.
三宫魔是谁?
Who's Trigon?
三宫魔是一个来自异次元的恶魔
Trigon's a demon of inter- and extradimensional origin.
出生的时候 他杀了他的母亲
At birth, he killed his own mother.
我的祖母
My grandmother.
在他一岁生日之前 他已经统治了一整个行星
And before his first birthday, he ruled an entire planet.
六岁的时候 他毁灭了一个星球
At the age of six, he destroyed an entire planet.
然后他尝试吞并我们的星球
Then he tried to take our planet.
吞并? - 湮灭
Take? - Annihilate.
嘿 能让我开这东西吗?
Hey, can I drive this thing?
没有她我们可怎么办啊?
What did we ever do without her?
女士们先生们 大家好 欢迎回到精神病院
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to the asylum.
奇怪 这个商店从来没在我的导航上出现过
Strange. This store never came up on my GPS.
这里只是一片空白 一个空洞
It's just blank. A black hole.
没有精神病院了
It's gone.
他们把它变成了一个超级超级超♥市♥
They made it a Super Super Mart.
有什么东西在这
There's something here.
是啊 有电动工具 新鲜食品和狩猎区
Yeah, they've got power tools, fresh groceries and a hunting section.
加尔
Gar.
和多得离谱的渡鸦
And a ridiculous amount of ravens.
我有点发现
I got something.
这是什么鬼东西?
The hell is that?
标准的地狱入口
Just your standard portal to hell.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表