剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
孩子们 有请飞天格雷森家族
Boys and girls! The Flying Graysons!
蕾切尔
Rachel!
又是那个马戏团 那个男孩...
The circus again! The boy...
深呼吸 亲爱的 冷静
Take a breath, honey. Just calm down.
他看着他的父母摔下去
He watched as his parents fell.
天啊 真是太可怕了 我感受到了
Oh, God. It was... It was so scary, I felt...
那只是一场梦
It was just a dream.
好了 深呼吸 就像我们练过的那样
Okay. Just... Just breathe like we practiced, okay?
没事的 一切都会好起来的
It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
好吗
Okay?
亲爱的 你需要多休息 来吧
Sweetie, you need to get a little more rest. Come on.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be okay.
妈
Mom?
怎么
Yeah.
把门锁上
Keep the door locked.
随着低气压的来临
With the low pressure coming in,
我们会感到气温下降
we will see the temperatures dropping.
这就意味着降雨可能会
Which means this rain would
转为雨夹雪 甚至是降雪
then turn to sleet and possible, even snow.
格雷森警探 我是艾米·罗尔巴♥赫♥
Detective Grayson. Amy Rohrbach.
从奥克兰调来的
Transfer from Oakland.
我是你的新搭档
I'm your new partner.
对了 警监提起过
Right. The Captain mentioned.
幸会
It's a pleasure.
我看过你的档案
I read your file.
你似乎挺有一手的
You seem to know what you're doing.
你安心做好你的事
You keep doing your thing,
我继续做我的 咱俩就没问题
I'll keep doing my thing. We'll be good.
别太在意
Don't take it personally.
是我有口臭还是什么
I need a breath mint or something?
自从他一个月前调来这里
He's been pushing off getting
就一直抗拒找搭档
a partner since he got here a month ago.
上一个搭档的种种破事
Some shit about his last one or something.
他是从哥谭来的 喜欢单打独斗
He's from Gotham. Likes to work alone.
哥谭
Gotham?
天啊
Jesus...
他上一个搭档怎么了
What happened to his last partner?
被小丑用毒气弄死了吧 谁知道
Gassed by The Joker. Who knows?
你吃早餐了吗
Did you have breakfast?
你不该喝咖啡
You shouldn't drink coffee.
你不该抽烟
You shouldn't smoke.
我戒了
I quit.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我会戒的
Well, I'm going to.
该死 我忘了买♥♥奶油
Darn it. I forgot to get cream.
你忘了买♥♥所有东西
You forgot to get everything.
好吧
Okay.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
你今天能再搭校车去学校吗
Can you take the bus to school again today?
当然
Sure.
好的
Okay.
你再也睡不好了
You never sleep anymore.
只是有时而已
No, not often.
那是因为你惧怕我
It's because you're scared of me.
我不怕你 亲爱的
I am not scared of you, honey.
你撒谎时我能分辨出来
I can tell when you're lying.
我能感觉出来 你知道的
I can feel it. You know I can.
跟我一起祈祷吧
Pray with me.
不 跟我谈谈吧
No, no. Talk with me.
在我体内的是什么东西 是什么
What's inside of me? What is it?
蕾切尔 跟我一起祈祷吧 求你了
Rachel, just please pray with me. Please!
-我们在天上的父 -别再祈祷了
- Our father who art in... - No more praying.
别再骗我了
No more lying.
妈 把你隐瞒的事告诉我
Tell me what you're not, Mom!
告诉我
Tell me!
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mama.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby!
-蕾切尔 -我要赶不上校车了
- Rachel! - I'm gonna miss the bus.
蕾切尔
Rachel!
小鬼 告诉你妈妈
Hey, kid. You tell your mother
尖叫声吵得我们整夜睡不着
that screaming keeps us up all hours of the night,
我要再报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police again.
听到没 我才不管你什么情绪问题
You hear me? I don't care about your emotional issues!
怪胎
Weirdo.
怕什么 你在躲谁吗
Come on. What are you hiding from?
不用跟我害羞
You don't have to be shy with me.
我喜欢怪人
I like freaks.
离她远点 凯尔
Leave her alone, Kyle.
管好你的橄榄球就行了 马特
Don't you have a touchdown or something to throw, Matt?
离她远点 混♥蛋♥
Just leave her alone, asshole.
不然我赶你走
Before I make you.
坐回去 别管闲事
Maybe you should take a seat.
打他
Knock him out!
你们两个都坐下 立刻
Sit back down! Both of you! Now!
拜托 好戏才刚开始
Come on. It was getting good.
贱♥人♥
Slut.
贱♥人♥
Slut!
马特 谢谢你...
Uh, Matt. Thanks for...
妈
Mom?
妈 今天早上的事我真的很抱歉
Mom, I am really sorry about this morning.
蕾切尔 她是这样称呼你的
Rachel. That's what she calls you.
但这不是你真正的身份
But that is not who you are.
放开我妈
Let my mom go.
这个女人不是你的母亲
This woman is not your mother.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她
Tell her!
我不是你的母亲
I am not your mother.
-但我确实爱你 -不
- But I do love you. - No.
你的内心是善良的 亲爱的
You have good inside your heart, sweetheart.
不要...
Don't do...
好了 这下好多了
There. Now, that's better.
被告因证据不足被无罪释放
粉色
Pink?
年轻人很喜欢
The kids love it.
什么声音
What was that?
我是来找泰勒·赫克特的
I'm only here for Tyler Hackett.
放下毒品 放下枪 转身离开
Leave the drugs. Leave the guns. And walk away.
蝙蝠侠在哪儿
Where's Batman?
他可能在任何地方 兄弟
He could be anywhere, man.
他应该在上面 往上看
He's up there somewhere. Look up. Look up.
蝙蝠侠在哪儿 他在哪儿
Oh, where's the Bat! Where is he?
小鸟是独自来的
The little birdie's alone.
干掉他
Get him!
泰勒 你去哪儿 兄弟
Tyler! Where you going, man?
你再碰你孩子一下 我会来找你
If you ever touch your kid again, I will find you.
去他妈的蝙蝠侠
Fuck Batman.
你们确定是他吗
Are you guys sure it's him?
绝对确定 警监
Absolutely, Captain.
我们跟哥谭警方确认了
We called Gotham P.D.
他已经一年多没在那儿出现了
He hasn't been seen for over a year.
他们说他消失了
Disappeared, they said.
他们以为他死了
They thought he might be dead.
为什么来这里 来底特律
Why come here? Why Detroit?
因为天气好吧
The weather?
但愿他只是路过
Let's just hope to hell he's just passing through.
你们都知道这些面具侠会带来什么
You know the problems that these masks bring with 'em.
彩装怪人 有异装癖的精神病
Painted freaks. Psychopaths in drag.
我们可不想惹
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表