剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
就像是一种 嗯 太阳光
It's like, um, solar flares.
她离我们近吗? - 是的
Is she close? - [Bernard] Yeah.
沿着这条路几英里 有个小镇
Couple miles up the road, there's this little town,
叫新生奇镇?
Caul's Folly?
是个矿业镇 好像十年前吧 被烧毁了
It's a mining town burned down, like, ten years ago.
她在那里干嘛?
What's she doing there?
这个嘛 换好衣服 我们去一探究竟
Well, finish getting dressed, then we can go find out.
我给你带了些牛油果吐司
I got you some avocado toast.
谢了
Thanks.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
火一定没有延伸到广播站
Fire must not have reached the radio station.
我还在读取柯莉的踪迹
I'm still reading traces of Kory.
我猜这是以前乡村广播网的一部分
I think this was part of the old Rural Radio Network.
有着670-L晶体管继电器接收器
It's got 670-L crystal relay receivers.
可以用这个设备连接到100里以外的听众
They could have reached listeners 100 miles away with this equipment.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
♪我从未去过天堂♪
♪ Well, I've never Been to heaven ♪
♪但我去过俄克拉荷马♪
♪ But I've been To Oklahoma ♪
♪人们说我在那出生♪
♪ People tell me I was born there... ♪
♪在俄克拉荷马♪
♪ In Oklahoma ♪
♪而非亚利桑那♪
♪ Not Arizona ♪
♪这有什么关系呢?♪
♪ What does it matter? ♪
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
没发生什么
Not much.
你在这干嘛?
What you doing out here?
等我爸
Waiting for my dad.
瑞秋有麻烦了你还在买♥♥玩具?
Rachel is in trouble, and you bought toys?
录音机 我能买♥♥到的全部在这了
Recorders. All I could find.
这就是你的精妙计划?
This was your big idea?
布鲁斯在洗♥脑♥方面训练过我
Bruce trained me for this mind-washing thing
以防万一他和康斯坦丁打起来
in case he and Constantine had a row.
我们现在不需要布鲁斯的精神小把戏
We don't need a Bruce mind trick right now.
我们需要找到瑞秋
We need to find Rachel.
这是他最深的恐惧 忘记他的身份
It's one of his deepest fears, losing his identity,
忘记他的使命 如果我们不做这些我们也会变成这样
losing his mission, which can happen to us if we don't do this.
做什么?
Do what?
记录下一些记忆
Record some memories.
这是一张描绘了我们是谁的地图
They're a map of who we are.
一张如果我们迷失了 可以用来找到回来的路的地图
A map we can use to find our way back if we get lost.
记忆?
Memories?
越糟的越好
Shittier the better.
迪克…
Dick...
这算是某种老爹的巅峰废话
this is some peak daddy bullshit,
而且你每次都会深陷其中
and you fall for it every time.
痛苦的记忆会让你更加鲜活
Painful memories are more vivid.
它们能让你集中精神 让你深不可测 把你从那些音乐中解脱出来
They'll center you, make you impenetrable, help drown out the music.
能起作用的 - 对 我知道能起作用
It could work. - Yeah, I'm sure it could work
除非你脑子坏了
if you're a psychopath!
塞巴斯蒂安和他妈已经拿到了号♥角
Sebastian and his mother have the Horn.
你知道这意味着什么 对吗?
You know what that means, right?
我知道
I know.
总值得试试的
It's worth a try.
记忆 是吧?
Memories, huh?
越痛苦的越好
The more painful, the better.
这个配你的衣服 泰德
Goes with your outfit, Ted.
谢了 卡罗尔
Thanks, Carol.
调频电台98.6 BLUD 别碰那个表盘
98.6 BLUD. Don't touch that dial.
我们正处在音爆的中心
We're in the middle of a sonic boom-shaka-laka.
这里是你们亲爱的维尼·佩鲁济
It's yours truly, Vinnie Peruzzi,
播放甜腻的音乐保证摧毁你们的大脑
playing the sugary sweet sounds guaranteed to rot your brain.
我的名字叫柯莉·安德斯
My name is Kory Anders.
我的名字叫迪克·格雷森
My name is Dick Grayson.
我13岁了
I'm 13 years old.
我的人生发生了翻天覆地的变化
My life gets turned upside down.
祖父去世的时候 我陪在他的身边
I was with my grandfather when he died.
他的脚开始抖动 然后他抓住了我
His feet started shaking, and he grabbed me.
我失去了我的父母
I lose both of my parents,
然后搬去和布鲁斯·韦恩一起住
and move in with Bruce Wayne.
也许当我飞入太空之后 我永远不会再回来
And maybe when I fly into space, I never come back.
从那一刻起 我知道我的人生将永远改变
And that's when I realized my life would never be the same.
当我们在哥谭 经历了那么多死亡之后
When we were in Gotham, after so much death,
他们告诉我迪克也死了
they told me Dick died, too.
有时候你根本不知道自己对一个人的感觉 直到他们去世
Sometimes you don't know how you feel about someone until they're gone.
能帮我拉下拉链吗?
Could you zip me?
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk about it?
关于这次的干柴烈火?
The sex?
你想谈谈哪部分?
Which part would you like to talk about?
好吧 那 都挺好
Okay, then. All good.
你在干什么?
What're you doing?
窗帘真的该熨一熨了
They really should be steamed.
什么?
What?
我明天叫人来弄
I'll call a service tomorrow.
听着 我们真的该去找瑞秋了
Look, we should really get to Rachel.
谁是瑞秋?
Who's Rachel?
火灾发生的时候 我在营地
I was away at camp when the fire happened.
鼓与号♥兵营
Drum and Bugle Corps camp.
这个无线电站是…
The radio station is...
唯一一样幸存下来的东西
Is the only thing that survived.
你经常来这里吗?
You come out here a lot?
每天都来
Every day.
持续了十年?
For ten years?
这听起来很疯狂 但是我...
It sounds crazy, but I...
我能感受到我爸爸和我姐妹在这里
I can feel my dad and sister here.
我不理解 - 什么?
I don't get it. - What?
我原来在星火上看到的读数 消失了
The reading that I had on Starfire, it went dead.
这是不是意味着-- - 我们得回到实验室
Does that mean-- - We should go back to the Lab.
我们会找到另一种方式去追踪她
We'll find a different way to track her.
我要待在这里
I'm gonna stay.
待在这里? - 是的 我觉得威廉说的是对的
Stay? - Yeah, I think William's onto something.
他说他能在那里感受到他们
He said he can feel them out there.
提姆 我们是在浪费时间
Tim, we're wasting time.
我妈妈过去有过这种感觉
My mom used to have this feeling.
她管这个叫她的幻日
She used to call them her Sun Dogs.
她的幻日从来没有错过
Her Sun Dogs were never wrong.
好吧 听着 我知道我们才刚刚开始了解彼此
Okay, look, I understand that we're just getting to know each other.
我使用不了幻日 我只能需要数据
I can't use Sun Dogs. I need data.
我不会离开的
I'm not leaving.
我的朋友们还在那边
My friends are still out there.
我也在试着找到他们
I'm trying to find them, too.
并且我会找到他们的 我只是需要正确的工具
And I will. I just need the right tools.
威廉有种预感 并且我得相...
William's got a feeling. And I'm gonna tr...
我们应该相信它
We should trust it.
我不相信预感
I don't trust feelings.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要回到酒店去
I'm going to go back to the hotel.
那里的WiFi信♥号♥♥更好 我可以登回星辰实验室的服务器
The Wi-Fi is decent there, and I can get back on the S.T.A.R. Lab's server.
那我该怎么回来?
How am I gonna get back?
这没手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no cell service out here.
或许一个幻日滴滴会出现
Maybe a Sun Dog Uber will appear.
认真的?
Really?
你知道去哪里能找到我
You know where to find me.
柯莉?
Kory?
卡罗尔?
Carol?
在这 等我一会 亲爱的
Yeah, just give me a second, darling.
我要你现在就听这个事
I need you to listen to this now.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我当我祖父去世时候待在他的身边
I was with my grandfather when he died.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表