剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Bernard, I need orbital elements.
我得看看我要处理的东西 你懂我意思吗?
I gotta see what I'm working with, you feel me?
懂了 肯特先生
I feel you, Mr. Kent.
我觉得我们还是不要再说"肯特先生"了 好吗?
I think we can stop with the "Mr. Kent" business, don't you?
叫我康纳就好 或者卢瑟先生
Just call me Conner. Or Mr. Luthor.
好吧 康纳
All right, Conner.
这里什么鬼情况?
What the hell is going on?
问问卢瑟先生吧
Ask Mr. Luthor.
我要带走月球
I am taking away the moon.
我进入了莱克斯集团的主机
I accessed LexCorp's mainframe.
我们正在重新定向其中的五十八颗卫星
We're redirecting 58 of their satellites
把阳光反射到月球上
to reflect sunlight back onto the moon.
这会从根本上消除月球变红的错觉
It'll basically erase the illusion that the moon's turning red.
没有血月 就没有血色仪式
No Blood Moon, no blood ritual.
好了 大家听我说
Okay, everyone, listen up.
一旦我们全部上线了 我要你们把东经249.3度以外
Once we're fully online, I'm gonna need thrusters
所有的卫星推进器打开到最大功率
on all satellites beyond 249.3 degrees East, all the way up.
明白吗?
Got it?
嘿 额 康纳 我能和你单独聊上一句吗?
Hey, uh, Conner, can I talk to you for a second?
现在有点忙啊 理查德
Kind of busy, Richard.
我们还剩下一小时四十六分钟
We're down to one hour, 46 minutes.
请不要叫我理查德
Please don't call me Richard.
你更希望被叫作迪克吗?
You actually prefer Dick?
上一个那么称呼我的人是莱克斯·卢瑟
The last person to call me that was Lex Luthor.
然后他就派了六个忍♥者来刺杀我和提姆
Then he sent six ninjas to kill me and Tim,
所以是的 我更喜欢被叫迪克
so yeah, I actually prefer Dick.
好吧
Okay.
你知道他不是真的想杀死你的 对吧?
You know he wasn't actually trying to kill you, right?
他只是在传达信息罢了
He was just sending a message.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为他要是真想杀了你的话
'Cause if he were trying to kill you,
他就会在房♥子里装满炸♥药♥的
he would have rigged the room with explosives.
要是我就会那么做 如果我想杀你的话
That's what I would have done, if I wanted to kill you.
听着 康纳 你最近经历了很多
Look, Conner, you've been through a lot, lately.
一小时前 我们以为你都要死了
An hour ago, we thought you were dead.
- 你为何不花点时间休息-- - 没时间
- Why don't you take some time-- - No time.
如果我们不立即重新部署这些卫星的话 我们就没有机会了
If we don't re-position these satellites now, we miss our chance.
- 你的想法是什么?- 关于康纳?
- Thoughts? - About Conner?
绝对有什么不对劲
That something is definitely wrong.
就好像是他体内的"莱克斯"一面正在接管控制
It's like, the "Lex" side of him is taking over,
不过当然 这也意味着关于卫星的计划
which, of course, means that this satellite idea
大概率是会成功的
is probably going to work.
好吧 那就放手去做吧
All right, go for it.
谢谢 长官
Thank you. Sir.
我就知道你会同意我的方法的...
I knew you'd see it my way...
迪克
Dick.
顺便问一下 你那个"避免正面对抗
By the way, how's your, uh, "non-confrontational,
咱们就从神殿后门溜进去 趁着梅·贝内特不注意
let's just sneak Sebastian out the back door of the temple
悄悄再把塞巴斯蒂安偷出来"的那个计划进展咋样了
while May Bennet's looking the other way" plan going?
嘿 迪克 我有了个想法
Hey, Dick. I have an idea.
进展非常不错 多谢关心
It's going great. Thanks for asking.
你们还记得加尔不久前提到的传送吗?
Do you remember when Gar mentioned teleportation earlier?
行吧 那的确算是个想法
Well, that is the idea.
但我记得他说传送还没有发明出来
I remember when he said it hadn't been invented yet.
话是这么说的 但如果你们问我的意见 我就会告诉你们
Yeah, well, if you'd bothered to ask me, I would've told you
传送已经被一位魔法师发明出来了 在一万多年以前
that it has, by magicians, over 10,000 years ago.
他们应该把这事告诉别人的
They should have told somebody.
是啊 但我也没说这种传送是完美的
Yeah, I didn't say they'd perfected it.
这我要怎么解释给你们呢?
How am I gonna explain this to you?
有人知道要怎么才能把这玩意儿打开 然后让它工作吗?
Does anyone know how to turn this on and make it do things?
等等算了 去它的...我还是用传统方法解释吧
No, wait, fuck it. I... I'm gonna do this the old-fashioned way.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
所以呢 这位老魔法师解决了第一步
So, the old magicians got the first part nailed.
有一个咒语可以瓦解人细胞组织
There has always been a spell to get someone to disorganize.
- 瓦解?- 对 你知道的
-"Disorganize"? -Yeah. You know,
变成一块一块的 当然这是简单的部分
go all to bits. That was the easy part.
难的是如何把它们重新组合起来
The hard part was putting them back together again.
这也是一般会出错的地方
And that's where things went wrong.
总有一两个可怜的家伙
You'd always end up with some poor bloke
脚从嘴里伸出来
with a... a foot sticking out of his mouth,
或是变成一个会眨眼的Q弹的果冻
or just a big mass of quivering jelly with one blinking eye.
啊 这听起来有点不靠谱
Uh, this is beginning to sound not very promising.
还有一个问题就是 没有人能够准确预测
Yeah. The other problem was that no one could ever predict
人会在哪被重组
exactly where a person would be when they re-organized.
那时候他们不知道地球是会在太空里移♥动♥的
Back then they didn't know that the earth moved through space,
所以有的人会出现在离地一英里的空中
so someone could re-appear a mile high in the sky,
或者恰好出现在海底
or right at the bottom of the ocean.
所以必须得有台能够准确预测
|If only there was a computer that could predict in time and space
重组时间和地点的计算机才行
exactly where a disorganized person would reorganize.
并且还得有能力掌握重组过程
And had the ability to control the reorganization.
直到最后一个原子
Right down to the very last atom.
等等 我们确实可以做到 别客气
Oh, wait. We do. You're welcome.
埃斯宾森在哪儿?
Where is Espenson?
你在反抗你的本能
You're fighting your instincts.
但是你的本能在指引你的命运之径
But your instincts have always guided you to your destiny.
即使世界在阻碍你
Even when the world stood in your way.
所以 在这条编码里 X=X+1
So, in this line of code, X equals X plus one.
你们可以看到这里有个变量 还有一个等号♥
You can see we have a variable, then an equal sign,
再写一个相同的变量 然后是算术运算符
then that same variable again, then some math operator.
这样一来 就变成一个加号♥
In this case, it happens to be a plus sign.
-然后再来一个... -我知道有个更简便的方法
-Then a one and... -I see a shortcut.
可以把X=X+1直接换成
Instead of writing "X equals X plus one,"
X+=1
um, you could just write "X plus equals one"
这样得出的结果也是一样的
and it performs the same function.
叮叮 桑格先生 看来你都可以去参加奖励关卡了
Ding-ding, Mr. Sanger. Looks like you are headed to the bonus round,
在那儿你的分数想怎么改就怎么改
where the scores can really change.
废物
Lame.
嘿 塞巴斯蒂安 稍等一下
Hey, Sebastian, hang back a sec.
你很聪明
So... you're a smart kid.
但是有一点你要清楚
Now, here's the thing,
教书育人是稳扎稳打 而不是走捷径
teaching is about fundamentals, not shortcuts.
恐怕你还没有掌握基础
And I'm worried that you haven't mastered the fundamentals.
拿上这个去辅♥导♥室
Take this to the guidance office.
在佩雷斯先生的基础编程课上找个位置坐吧
Have Mr. Perez find you a spot in Basic Programming.
我...我只是想帮点忙
I was... I was trying to help.
我想你应该提升一下你的成熟度
I think you need to work on your maturity level.
说完了 你可以走了
That's all. You can go.
他惩罚你 因为你比他更聪明
He punished you for being smarter than him.
当普通人比更优秀的人手握更多权利的时候
That's what happens when common people are given power
这种事情就会发生
over those who are extraordinary.
母亲 请您来看一下
Mother, there is something you need to see.
北半球月球定位
序列图
月相计算
下一个优化位置
满月预测图
-这不可能发生 -但事实如此
-This can't be happening. -But it is...
转变使他越来越痛苦
The pain of his transition is growing.
母亲 让他去井里
Mother, make him enter the Well.
让他现在去喝
Make him drink from it now.
不 我不想强迫他
No. I won't force him.
所以诀窍是将物质重组
So the trick is re-organizing matter
变回原来的结构
back into its original coherent shape.
理论上 每次野兽男孩变形的时候都是这个流程
Theoretically, it's what Beast Boy does every time he transforms.
DNA没有被编码的人也能做到吗?
Can it be done for someone who's DNA isn't already encoded?
我有多少时间弄清楚?
How long do I have to figure it out?
没时间了
No time at all.
有点儿难
Hard maybe.
好了 时间快到了 你准备开始了吗
Right, it's nearly time. You ready to power up?
你能再说一遍 是什么让你觉得你可以帮我把力量夺回来?
What makes you think you can get me my powers back, again?
好吧 我从来没说你可以夺回你的力量
Okay. Well, I never said I could get you your powers back.
我是说我有一种咒语 可以帮你找到他们
I said I had a spell to help you find them.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表