剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
六小时后
莱克斯集团
伯纳德:你还好吗?
妈妈:提姆???
你真的是塔马兰星人吗?
我肯定不会是克林贡人
荧惑迸溅,血门之捭,权之角鸣
数据库//跨语言
外插//密♥码♥分♥析♥
血:在人类和其他脊椎
动物的主要血管系统
中循环的液体
门:一种房♥门或大门,
或指某种通往宫殿
的雄伟入口
张开:指将一扇门或窗户,从关闭状态变化为可通过状态
火:燃料被点燃
并与氧气化合的
燃烧过程,
散发放出光和热
星:指除月亮外的
任何天体,
在夜空中呈现
为固定的光点
爆♥炸♥:指因快速的化学变化或分解而产生的力和噪音
血门张开
荧惑迸溅
"血门之捭"
角:最初由动物的中空角
制成的管乐器
权力:指做某事
或完成某事
的能力
响起:通过空气或其他介质传播的振动
"权之角鸣"
"火"
外插//密♥码♥分♥析♥
"火"
英语
塔马兰语
外插//密♥码♥分♥析♥
"火"
英语
塔马兰语
血门之捭
血门之捭
权之角鸣
权之角鸣
欢迎来到
“新生奇镇”
我们很高兴您能光顾此地
新生奇镇
未完待续...
克林贡:这是《星际旅行》系列影视中的一个虚构外星种族。
默茜·格雷夫斯:初次登场于1999年8月《侦探漫画》#735,。
她是第二季的角色,那位莱克斯·卢瑟雇佣的卡德摩斯计划安保主管。
在漫画里,她是莱克斯·卢瑟为美国总统期间的贴身保镖,她可能有亚马逊血统,后加入了无限群英会。
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos.
亚兹拉斯 米特罗 津托斯
Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos.
来吧 我的孩子
Come, my son.
你的转化现在已经完成
Your transformation is now complete.
我们向你许诺永世的忠诚
We pledge to you eternal devotion.
我感觉...
I feel...
不一样了
different.
我变成什么了?
What have I become?
你是一切
You are everything.
你的能力将无人能敌
Your power will have no equal.
你的追随者们将任你派遣
Your followers will do anything you ask.
起身吧
Rise.
跟我来 我们必须为接下来的旅程做好准备
Come. We must prepare for the journey ahead.
接下来是什么?
What's next?
接下来 我们将复活你的父亲
Next, we bring back your father.
他们不见了 他们都消失了
They're gone. They're all gone.
但是我们还在这里
But we're still here.
我们刚去哪了?
Where were we?
不知道 我只能看见一片漆黑
I don't know. All I could see was darkness.
刚那是冥界
It was a death realm.
她的能力把我们送过去的
Her powers sent us there.
那我们怎么会还在这里?
How are we still here?
加尔想办法救了我们
Gar saved us somehow.
我在黑暗中听见了他的声音
I heard his voice in the darkness.
是啊 我感觉我也听到了
Yeah, I think I heard him too.
我也是
I did too.
所以他在哪?
So where is he?
不清楚 但他还活着 不然我会感觉到的
I don't know. He's alive though. I'd feel it if he wasn't.
你要杀了我 是不是?
You're going to kill me, aren't you?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我应该在有机会的时候就杀了他的
I should've killed him when I had the chance.
别自责了 我们一同做了救他的决定
Don't do it to yourself. We all made the decision to save him, together.
真的吗?
Did we, though?
我以为是你想要救他
I thought you wanted to save him.
而我是想要阻止他
I wanted to stop him.
如果你选择和我们合作 而不是一个人冲上去的话还有可能
Maybe if you worked with us instead of going off on your own.
我们不得不改变计划去救你
We had to change the plan to save your ass.
看看你这计划把我们带到了哪
And look where your plan got us.
一个又大又空的烂片版蝙蝠洞
In a big, empty B-movie Batcave.
而所有的坏蛋都早已消失不见
And all the bad guys scattered into the wind.
热烈庆祝吧 老大
Take a bow, boss man.
别吵了
Stop it.
金克斯为我们而死
Jinx died for us.
窝里斗没有任何作用
Fighting with each other is not going to change anything.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
将她的灵魂从这邪恶之地中解脱
Releasing her spirit from this place of evil.
你怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我的能力回来了 但是它们好像与以往不同了
My powers are back, but they're different somehow.
我们离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
等等
Hold on.
下面有些什么东西
There's something down here.
是莱克斯留下的
It's from Lex.
他肯定是把这个留在这里帮我们的
He must have planted it here to help us.
是啊 听上去像莱克斯
Yeah, that sounds like Lex.
为什么莱克斯偏偏会在这留些东西呢?
Why would Lex leave something here, of all places?
“如果你们在读这封信的话 说明我的计划已经失败 而梅也如我所担心的那般邪恶
"If you're reading this, my plan failed and May is as evil as I feared.
你们必须阻止他
You must stop her.
这本书包含着只有我知道的信息
The book contains information only known by me.
把它交给理查德
Give it to Richard.
他声称自己是个大♥师♥级侦探 那就让他查一查吧”
He claims to be a master detective, so let him detect."
上面还写了些什么?
What else does it say?
剩下的都是说给我的
The rest is just for me.
嘿 莱克斯知道这些?
Hey. Lex knew?
你看得懂这些么?
Can you read that?
不 这是一种古塔马兰语 好像吧
No. It's an ancient Tamaranean dialect, I think.
我恰好知道谁能看得懂
Well, I definitely know someone who can.
那我们还等什么?
Then what are we waiting for?
嘿 康纳去哪了?
Hey. Where's Conner?
你觉得康纳还会回来吗?
Do you think Conner will come back?
我觉得他不会把抛下小氪的
I don't think he'd leave Krypto behind forever.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我是说 你的能力回来了
I mean, you got your powers back.
这是好事 对吧?
That has to be good, right?
当我最初失去我的能力时 我感觉好像
When I first lost my powers, I felt like
有些什么东西不见了
there was something missing.
而现在它们回来了
And now they're back,
分量却感觉不一样了
but the weight is different.
就好比 黑暗的部分消失了
Like, the darkness is gone.
听上去像是好事
Sounds like a good thing.
是啊
Yeah.
有时我觉得 我的一部分...以黑暗为食
Sometimes I think that part of me... fed off the darkness.
而我-我不知道没了它 我又会是谁
And I-I don't really know who I am without it.
是你父母么?
Your parents?
是伯纳德
Bernard.
你不打算回信吗?
Are you gonna respond?
说什么呢?
And say what?
他告诉我说 他觉得我还没准备好实战
He told me he didn't think I was ready for combat.
而他是对的
And he was right.
我该怎么解释向他解释 圣殿里发生的那些事?
What happened in that temple, how do I explain that?
我不会对他撒谎的
I'm not gonna lie to him.
我是说 我们还活着 但是我们并不好
I mean, we're not dead, but we're not okay.
但现在事情好转了 不是吗?你至少得把这些告诉他
We are now, though, right? You have to tell them that at least.
我们还在追捕 梅和塞巴斯蒂安
We're still chasing down May and Sebastian,
而我们拥有的唯一线索 还是死了的莱克斯·卢瑟 留下的书
and all we have to go on is a book from a dead Lex Luthor.
他怎么能应付的来这些?
How's he gonna handle that?
我-我都不知道我是怎么应付的
I-I don't even know how I'm handling it.
你不能因为你觉得他处理不来这些事就无视他
You can't just ignore him 'cause you think he can't deal with it.
你说得对
You're right.
那或许我也该回复下我妈妈
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表