剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我们在处理超自然力量
We're dealing with the supernatural.
我对此了解并不多
That's just not something I know a lot about.
没有瑞秋的话 我们会需要另外一个人的帮助
Without Rachel, we're gonna need someone
这个人了解这种事情 也了解使用这种力量的人
who knows this stuff, knows the players.
我在哥谭市认识一个女人 她叫金克斯
There's a woman I knew back in Gotham. Her name's Jinx.
她既是个小偷 也是个骗子
She's a thief and a grifter.
她就是我们要寻求帮助的人吗?
And this is the person we're going to for help?
她行走在这行里
She travels in those circles.
她也许知道昨天是谁袭击了我们
She might be able to tell us who hit us last night.
她看起来人畜无害
She looks harmless.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我感觉我鞋子里有东西
I felt something in my shoe.
你们有曾让她出过牢房♥吗?
You ever let her out of her cell?
没有 她从到这里就一直被单独监禁
No. She's been in solitary since she got here.
打开大门
Open the gate.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了? - 快阻止她
What's wrong? - Stop.
阻止她 别让她的脚接触地面
Stop! Don't let her foot hit the ground.
所以现在咋办?
So now what?
我们正在找一个人形龙♥卷♥风♥制♥造♥机?
We're chasing down a human tornado?
金克斯被捕是因为试图偷窃
Jinx got nailed for trying to steal
布鲁德海文一位商人收藏的高价值工艺品
a high value artifact from a dealer in Bludhaven.
好吧 果然是小偷 你说过了
Right, a thief. You said that.
事实上 下周在日内瓦有一场拍卖♥♥会
As it turns out, there's an auction in Geneva next week.
那个商人这周要运走所有的货
The dealer is transporting his entire inventory this weekend.
回到犯罪现场
Returning to the scene of a crime.
勇气可嘉
It's bold.
哪里能挣钱
Well, if there's money to be made,
我们就能在哪里找到金克斯
that's where we're gonna find Jinx.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
煎饼味道怎么样?
Is everything okay with the pancake?
啊 它们闻起来很美味
Yeah, they smell amazing.
我准备开吃了
I'm ready to start.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有点饿了
I'm kind of starving.
我想你感觉好多了吧
So I guess you're feeling better.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
对 因为
Yeah, 'cause...
最开始我感觉空落落的 但是现在我感觉
At first I was feeling empty, but now I just feel...
很放松
light.
就像...
Like...
我闻到的枫糖浆的味道
I'm smelling this maple syrup.
而且我-- 我只是...
And I-- I'm just...
在闻着这个枫糖浆的时候
smelling this maple syrup,
没有感受到任何人的痛苦
without the pain of everyone,
没有那种一直穿透着我的痛苦
like, flowing through me, all the time.
就是
It's...
那就是你的生活吗?
Is this what life is like for you?
不会接触到任何人的烦恼 就像是
Without having people's troubles, just like,
轻轻松松地度过每时每刻
brushing through you every second of every day?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
我的天
Oh, my God.
但我想是这样的 对
But I guess so, yeah.
我想我喜欢这样
I think I like it.
这么说很可怕吗?
Is that a terrible thing to say?
为什么很可怕?
Why is that a terrible thing?
我不清楚 我感觉是这样
I don't know. I just feel like,
我背负着责任 就像 作为泰坦的责任
I've got a responsibility, as, like, a Titan.
我...
I...
但这才是正常生活该有的样子
But this is what living a normal life is like.
我的天
Oh, God.
如果一开始这就不是你的选择
Is it your responsibility
这还能算是你的责任吗?
if it wasn't your choice to begin with?
我不知道
I don't know.
会是吗?
Isn't it?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
加尔 发生什么...
Gar, what...
我的厨师跟我玩消失了
My chef ghosted me.
抱歉
Sorry.
需要休息一下
Needed a break.
你知道 我并不是那个意思 比如
You know, I... I didn't mean to say that, like,
成为泰坦是你的责任
it was your responsibility to be a Titan.
因为我知道你并没有选择如此
Because I know you didn't choose this,
奈尔斯·考尔德:末日巡逻队里的首席
他也出现在《泰坦》第一季中
这名角色漫画初登于1963年6月《我最伟大的冒险》#80
或是奈尔斯 以及那一团破事儿
and Niles, that whole mess.
没事 已经过去了
It's okay, I'm past all that.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
我想掌控它
I just wanna take charge of it.
就像你变形之后吗
Like, your transformations?
我...我还以为你已经 - 不 还有一些其他的事情
I... I thought that you already-- - No, there's something else.
自从我们来到大都会
Ever since we got to Metropolis,
奇怪的事情就一直发生在我身上
strange things have been happening to me.
比被炸成金发更奇怪?
Stranger than being blasted blonde?
不?
No?
起初我以为它们只是幻觉
At first I thought they were just hallucinations.
我看到这个奇怪的地方
I would get flashes of this weird place.
我身处一个被红色包围的世界 我...
I'm in a world surrounded by red, and I...
然后昨天
Then yesterday,
在袭击之前 在树林里 我...
before the attack, in the woods, I...
听到声音
heard voices.
他们叫我"剥皮行者"
They called me "skinwalker",
他们不停地在说"加入我们"
and they kept saying, "Join us."
加入什么?
Join who?
我不知道
I don't know.
但在纳瓦霍文化中 剥皮行者是变形者
But in Navajo culture, skinwalkers are shape shifters
可以变成动物
that can change into animals.
所以我...
So I...
所以你认为这与你的动物方面有关
Oh, so you think this is a connection to your animal side.
而且...
And...
我认为他们想告诉我一些关于她的事情
I think they're trying to tell me something about her.
她?
Her?
袭击我们的那个女巫
The witch that attacked us.
奇怪
Weird.
如果我能让他们再次和我说话
If I can just get them to talk to me again.
也许他们可以帮我们击败她
Maybe they could help us take her down.
好吧 等等 等一下
Okay, wait. Hold on.
我应该回击吗 还是...
I'm supposed to fight back or...
不 只是让他精疲力尽就好
No, just let him tire himself out.
然后我们就可以开始了
Then we can actually get started.
好的
Okay.
它们只是防撞垫 是连接虚拟模拟器的传感器
They're just crash pads, sensors that connect to the VR simulator.
只是想让你和对手的拳击变得更...
They're just gonna make sparring with your opponents a little more...
现实一些
realistic.
这意味着我会感受到打击
Meaning I'll feel the hits.
认真的吗?
Seriously?
你害怕会有点痛吗?
You're scared of a little pain?
我不害怕 - 不 你害怕
I'm not scared. Yeah, you are.
你的心率是174...
Your heart rate's 174...
哦 应该是178
Oh, 178.
我... - 提姆 放松点
I... -Tim, relax.
康纳 别再去看人的内心了
Conner, stop looking inside of people.
如果他不能接受 那他对团队毫无帮助可言
He's no help to the team if he can't suck it up.
嘿 可别把你的脾气发在我身上
Hey, don't put your shit on me.
你才是那个因为
You're the one that freaked out
没把女巫拿下而发疯的
about not taking down that witch.
伙伴们
Boys.
大都会警局证物房♥有人闯入
There was a break in at the MPD evidence warehouse.
有两个人死亡
And two people are dead.
什么东西被偷了?
What got stolen?
四十加仑的血液
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表