to do the right thing for nothing in return.
不求回报行善事才算是
Right.
是嘛
Yeah. And I know that that is an entirely foreign concept to you
我知道这对你来说完全是个陌生的概念
I completely understand how you wouldn't get it.
你如果听不懂 我完全理解
You want to use our town as bait?
你要用镇上的人当诱饵
It's too dangerous. It's insane.
这太危险了 太疯狂了
We've gone over the plans with your deputies.
我们已经和你的手下沟通过了
They're all on board.
他们都同意了
You've gone behind me?
你们竟然背着我
Yeah, because we knew that's exactly how you'd react.
是的 因为我们料到你会是这个反应
Our children are here.
我们的孩子们都在这里呢
Liz, we need to do this.
莉兹 我们必须这样
We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council.
我们别无选择 这正是秘密理事会存在的理由
Our founding fathers created
先辈们创立
the secret council for just this purpose.
这个秘密理事会就是出于这个目的
I'm the sheriff. It's my call.
我是警长 我说了算
And I say no.
我不同意
Richard, let me speak to the sheriff alone.
理查德 让我单独跟警长谈谈
John, you're not thinking clearly.
约翰 你虑事不周
I'm not gonna change my mind about this.
我不会改变主意的
You're still around?
你还在啊
There's something you need to know.
有件事你必须知道
The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight.
墓穴的吸血鬼们正在筹划今晚发动袭击
How do you know this? I went to them.
你怎么知道的 我找过他们
They think I'm with them, but I'm not.
他们以为我跟他们是一伙儿的 但我不是
They want the founding families dead.
他们要杀光创始家族
When is this supposed to happen?
他们打算何时行动
When the fireworks start.
烟花开始的时候
John Gilbert wants to use that invention on them.
约翰·吉尔伯特准备用那发明对付他们
Wait. Then we can't be here.
等下 那我们就不能呆在这里了
It doesn't work. It's been deactivated.
那没用的 已经失效了
Well, then a lot of people are gonna die.
那样的话 很多人类就会死
Where are they right now?
他们现在在哪里
They're already here, Damon.
已经到了 达蒙
Remember, we don't know which of them ingest vervain.
记住 我们不知道谁服用了马鞭草
It's not about the feed.
不要吸血
It's about the kill.
只管屠♥杀♥
You know what to do.
明白怎么做了吧
Rick. Yeah.
里克 什么事
Come here.
过来
You keep those nifty little vamp weapons n the car?
你车上还备着对付吸血鬼的可爱小武器吗
Yeah. Why do you ask?
备着呢 怎么了
Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires.
广场已经遍布了墓穴出来的吸血鬼
I think we might need a stake or two.
我想我们需要几根木桩
Yeah. Got it. Go.
明白 去吧
Uh, what are you doing? Saving your life.
你在干什么 英雄救美
15 words or less...
十五个字说完
Tomb vamps are here.
墓穴吸血鬼来了
Founding families are the target.
创始家族是袭击目标
Get her out of here. Now.
带她离开 快
Wait. Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪里
That's more than 15 words, Stefan.
超过十五个字了 斯特凡
Wait. Jeremy's out here somewhere.
等等 杰里米也在附近
Let's go find him. Come on.
去找他吧 来吧
There was this time freshman year
高一的时候
When bonnie and I were in a fight.
邦妮和我吵了一架
And we swore that we would never talk again.
我俩发誓永远不理对方
Caroline, give it a rest.
卡罗琳 省省吧
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing here? I told you to go home.
你在这里干什么 我叫你回家的
I decided not to.
我决定不回
If I tell you to do something, you do it.
老子说一 你不准说二
Get off me. Mayor. Is everything ok?
放开我 镇长 出什么事了吗
Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now.
拜托了 泰勒 我要你回家去 立刻
Take your friends with you.
带上你的朋友们
But why? What's going on?
为什么 出什么事了
I can't explain.
我不能解释
All of you need to get home. Now.
马上回家就是了
Please.
拜托了
Yeah, ok.
好吧
Here.
给你
Take my car. It's out back.
开我的车回去 就停在后面
Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him.
快点 卡罗琳 马特 跟他一起走
Anna, what are you doing here?
安娜 你在这里干什么
My uncle could see you...
要是我叔叔看到你
I don't care about that.
我不在乎
I needed to find you. Come here.
我得找到你 跟我来
For 150 years,
150年以来
Mystic Falls has been the kind of town
所有人都将神秘瀑布镇
that everybody wants to call home...
当作是自己的家
Safe, prosperous, welcoming.
安全 繁荣 热情
And we have the founders to thank for that.
这一切都要归功于那些创始人
And that's why I'd like
所以我打算
to dedicate this evening's fireworks display
将今晚的烟花表演
to their legacy.
献给他们
Get in position.
各就各位
Enjoy the show!
享受表演吧
Stay close to me.
跟紧我
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 借过 对不起
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知不知道自己干了些什么
Yes. As a matter of fact, I do.
是的 事实上 我非常清楚
Stefan?
斯特凡
What's going on? What's happening?
怎么了 发生了什么事
My head. What?
我的头 怎么了
My head.
我的头
Anna? Anna, what's wrong? Anna?
安娜 安娜 你怎么了 安娜
Please make it stop.
快让它停下
What's happening?
怎么回事
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么
What's the matter?
怎么了
That noise. Wait, what noise?
那声音 等等 什么声音
Tyler. Tyler!
泰勒 泰勒
Dude! Hey!
伙计 嘿
Caroline! The wheel!
卡罗琳 方向盘
Tyler!
泰勒
I got this one. There's one over there.
我来搞定这个 那边还有一个
Take this. Go. Go. Go!
拿上这个 快去 快 快
I don't know what happened. He just dropped.
我不知道怎么了 他就这么倒下了
He's not the only one.
他不是唯一倒下的
Cops are grabbing everyone who's gone down,
警♥察♥们把所有倒下的人都抓起来了
injecting them with vervain. What?
还给他们注射了马鞭草 什么
They're rounding up the vampires.
他们要围捕所有的吸血鬼
Please help him.He just went down.
请你帮帮他 他不知怎么的就倒下了
Is that the mayor?
是镇长吗
Richard.
理查德
My head! Jeremy.
我的头 杰里米
Hey, I got one.
我发现一个
What are you doing?
你们要干嘛
What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone!
你们要干嘛 别碰她
What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone!
你们要干嘛 别碰她
Anna! Leave her alone! Anna!
安娜 别碰她 安娜
The device is done.
装置效用发挥完毕
The only thing keeping them down is the vervain.
他们只是暂时受马鞭草影响
We don't have much time. Let's finish this.
我们没多少时间了 快点搞定
Anna.
安娜
You can head up. I'll take it from here.
你去上面看看 这里我来解决
Please. No.
拜托了 别
Are you ok? It's like needles
你还好吗 就像有无数根针
were piercing my skull, and then it just stopped.
刺入我的头骨 然后就停了
I saw at least 5 vampires go down.
我至少看到5个吸血鬼倒下了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表