What do you want?
你想怎样
So many questions.
问题真多
It was a pleasure meeting you, Rick.
很高兴见到你 里克
I've heard so much about you.
我听说过不少你的事
Not so excited that we have another month of these founder's day events
创立者协会的活动还要进行一个月 真烦
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
You Okay?
你还好吗
Fine.
很好
Are you sure?
你确定
I'm fine, Elena.
我很好 埃琳娜
Oh, my God. You scared me.
天啊 你吓到我了
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry that I... I ran off earlier.
抱歉 之前...我跑开了
What happened?
发生了什么事
Is everything OK?
一切都还好吗
No.
不好
Talk to me.
告诉我怎么了
Stefan, tell me.
斯特凡 告诉我
I tried...
我努力了
So hard to keep it together tonight.
今晚我特别地难以自♥制♥
And it was working. It was working,
本来一直都控制住了 控制得不错
Uh, but...but then Matt's mom, she, uh,
但 但后来马特的妈妈 她
got hurt, and she was bleeding,
受伤了 她在流血
and I had her...her blood on my hands.
我的手上沾了她的血
And then what happened?
接下来怎么了
And then that...that guy in the parking lot,
然后那家伙出现在了停车场
I wanted to feed on him,
我想吸他的血
and it took everything inside of me not to do it.
但我拼命告诉自己 千万不要那么做
But you didn't?
所有你没那么做
No, but I wanted to.
是的 但我很想
God.
天呐
Elena, I...my...
埃琳娜 我 我
My head is pounding,
我的头疼得厉害
I feel like my... my skin is on... is on fire.
我觉得我 我浑身都要烧起来了
I have this hunger inside of me that I've never...
那种发自深处的饥饿感 我从没
I've never felt before in my entire life,
我以前从没这样过
And all I keep thinking about
我反复地想着
is how I promised that
我曾经向你保证过
I would never keep anything from you,
我绝对不会对你有所隐瞒
and so I'm telling you this.
所以我要告诉你这些
That's OK. I need you to tell me these things.
没事 我正需要你告诉我
But I don't want you to see me like this.
但我不希望你看到这样的我
I don't want you to know that this side of me exists.
我不想让你知道阴暗面的我
Stefan, you're gonna get through this.
斯特凡 你不会有事的
I'm gonna help you pull through.
我会帮你度过难关
It's gonna be OK. You're gonna be OK.
会好起来的 你会好起来的
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别
No, I'm sorry. I...I can't.
别 对不起 我不能
I-I'm afraid of what I could do to you.
我害怕自己会伤害到你
I'm not.
我不怕
Stefan.
斯特凡
Stefan, I'm not.
斯特凡 我不怕
I'm not, OK?
我不怕 好吗
I love you so much.
我真的非常爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
We have a problem, Stefan.
我们有麻烦了 斯特凡
And when I say, "problem," I mean global crisis.
我说的麻烦 是天大的麻烦
Seems uncle John has a...
约翰叔叔 好像有一枚
You don't look so good.
你脸色不太好
It's different this time, isn't it?
这次和以往不同 是吧
The need is too strong.
那种渴望太强烈了
Of course it would be after all these years.
也难怪 你都压抑那么多年了
Have a good night, brother.
晚安 老弟
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表