Thanks. My sister got it for me.
谢谢 我姐姐给我的
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
Yeah. Yeah.
当然
Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she?
你姐姐不知道你跟我在一起吧
No. No. But I don't see why it would be a problem.
不知道 但我觉得这也不是问题啊
It's not like she knows what you are.
她又不知道你的身份
I'd rather keep it our little secret.
我希望这能成为我们俩的秘密
You know, why don't you... why don't you keep this?
这样吧 要不然把这个送你吧
Why would you give this to me?
为什么送我
Because. You like it. And I like you.
因为你喜欢啊 而且我喜欢你
You only like me because of what you want from me.
你喜欢我只是因为你有求于我
No. I...I like you.
不是 我喜欢你
You know, you should wear it.
这个还是你戴着吧
It looks better on you anyway.
它比较配你
I yelled at my mom last night.
我昨晚吼了我妈
You know, I feel like the parent yelling at the screwed-up kid.
就像是父母骂犯错的孩子那样
Maybe she needed to hear it.
也许她该听听你的感受
Yeah, but just... I worry that if I push too hard,
但是我担心如果我过于苛求
Then she will take off again.
她又要走了
Cause that's her M.O.
那是她的风格
Just like Vicki,
就像是薇姬
Who I haven't heard from since she left.
自从她走后就音信全无
Well, you can't control your mom, Matt,
马特 你不能控制你妈妈
Any more than you can control your sister.
就像你不能控制你妹妹一样
I wish that she would just try a little. You know?
我只希望她能小小努力一下
If she would just try to try, that'd be ok.
就算她只是试着去努力 也好啊
Maybe she'll surprise you.
也许她会给你个惊喜
People have a tendency to do that.
人可能一夜之间就变的哦
I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm.
我得走了 不然遇到暴风雨会更难走
Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now?
你真的要在这种天气开车?
I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday.
必须去 我爸男朋友的女儿过生日
We have a non-traditional traditional ritual.
这是我们非传统的传统礼节
Well, buckle up. Don't speed.
那好吧 系好安全带 别超速
Stay off your cell phone.
开车的时候不要用手♥机♥
And call me when you get there.
到了给我打电♥话♥
Got it. Anything else?
明白了 还有别的事吗
Yes.
有
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hunting Party?
去参加狩猎派对吗
That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me.
昨晚袭击被刺的伤很重
I gotta get my strength back up.
我要去补充点能量
I've got 2 liters of soccer mom in the fridge.
冰箱里还有两升血
No?
不要?
We'll talk when I get back?
回来之后我们谈谈?
All right. Give my regards to the squirrels.
好啊 代我向松鼠问好
You're ignoring me
你不接我的电♥话♥
The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead.
6通未接来电吗 抱歉 我手♥机♥没电了
Is Stefan here? No.
斯特凡在这儿吗 不在
Why?
怎么了
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
He went out to the woods and didn't come back.
他去了树林 就再没有回来
I can't get him on his phone.
手♥机♥也联♥系♥不上
I figured he was here with you.
我以为他跟你在一起
It's going straight to voicemail.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Where could he be?
他能去哪儿啊
You're not going to like what I'm thinking.
我想到的可不是什么好事
Pearl! Open this door.
珍珠 快开门
I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off.
否则我就把这门和你脑袋一起卸了
Pearl's not home.
珍珠不在家
Beautiful weather.
天气不赖嘛
Not a ray of sun in the sky.
一丝阳光都没有
Where's my brother?
我弟弟在哪儿
Billy.
比利
You're dead. Whoa. I'm sorry.
你死定了 真抱歉
You haven't been invited in.
你没被邀请
Miss Gibbons?
吉本斯小姐
Yes, Frederick honey?
什么事 亲爱的弗雷德里克
Never let this bad man in.
永远不要让这个坏人进来
I'll never let him in.
我不会让他进来的
145 years left starving in a tomb,
我们在墓里活活饿了145年
Thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.
就因为凯瑟琳迷恋你们两兄弟
First few weeks,
最初的几星期
every single nerve in your body screams with fire.
身体里的每一根神经都火烧火燎地痛
The kind of pain that can drive a person mad.
那种疼痛能把人逼疯
I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that
我想你弟弟在被我杀掉之前
before I killed him. Billy.
很愿意亲身感受一下 比利
You have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
What happened? Where is he?
发生什么事了 他在哪儿
They have him. I can't get in.
在他们手上 我进不去
Why not?
为什么进不去
Because the woman that owns the house is compelled to not let me in.
因为房♥子的女主人被控制了 不让我进去
I can get in.
我进得去
You're not going in there.
你不许去
I'm going! You're not going there.
我要去 你不许去
Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?
他们为什么这么做 他们找上他干嘛
Revenge. They want revenge.
报复 他们想要报复
We gotta do something.
我们不能坐以待毙
I know.
我知道
We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there.
我们不能让他受伤害 我们得把他救出来
I know. Elena, I know.
我知道 埃琳娜 我知道
But I don't know how to get him out.
不过我不知道该如何救他
Vervain on the ropes.
浸过马鞭草的绳子
That's gotta sting.
钻心的疼吧
Speaking of...
说到马鞭草
This isn't right!
你们不能这样
He killed Bethanne.
他杀了贝瑟恩
One of us, Harper.
他杀了我们的同伴 哈柏
And don't you think for a second
而且一旦有机会
he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance.
他也会毫不犹豫地干掉你
Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?
珍珠说我们不是来复仇的
I say that's exactly what we're here for.
我说复仇正是我们的目的
Starting with this.
先从他下手
And then his brother.
然后就是他哥
And anyone else that gets in our way.
还有任何胆敢碍事的人
This isn't right!
不能这么做
You're gonna want to let go of me!
你给我放手
Miss Pearl will be home soon.
珍珠小姐很快就回来了
Miss Pearl is no longer in charge.
珍珠小姐已经不是老大了
Tie him up! And then stake him.
把他绑起来 钉上木桩
Well, don't you look... alive?
你看起来还没死嘛
You can't hurt me.
你伤不了我
Oh, I can hurt you, all right.
相信我 我完全有能力伤害你的
Mr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼老师
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Stefan's in the house.
斯特凡被困在房♥子里
Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you.
达蒙是吸血鬼 他进不去 我们需要你
I would go, but...
我本可以去 但
Your life is valuable.
你的命太值钱
Yours, on the other hand...
你的嘛 就不见得了
Stefan told me about your ring.
斯特凡告诉过我你戒指的事
What about it?
他怎么说的
Let me recap...
让我快速回顾一下
You tried to kill me. I defended myself.
你想杀我 我自卫
You died.
你死了
Then according to my brother,
然后据我弟弟说
Your ring brought you back to life.
你的戒指使你起死回生了
Am I leaving anything out?
我没漏掉什么吧
Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again.
漏掉了我第二次杀你的那部分
Only this time, I don't miss.
只不过这次 我没有失手
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表