I wanted to thank you
我要谢谢你
For pushing me to try out for the team.
鼓励我参加球队
It feels really good.
我感觉很棒
We're a pair.
我们真是一对啊
I quit, you start.
我退出了 你开始了
Right.
对啊
We're a working progress.
我们的关系在慢慢发展
We'll figure it out.
我们会理顺的
And you're not in uniform because...
你没有穿制♥服♥ 为什么
Wait, wait,w ait,
大家注意
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
注意了 注意了 安静 安静
Wait. let's be honest here.
等等 说句实话
In the past, we used to let other teams
过去 我们常常任其它球队
Come into our town and roll right over us!
在我们的地盘上打得我们满地找牙
But that is about to change.
现在扭转乾坤的时刻到了
We've got some great new talent
我们新近了几个体育能人
Tonight starting on the offensive line,
今晚 我们要开始进攻了
And I'm gonna tell you right now,
现在我告诉你们
It has been a long time
我已经很长时间
Since I have seen a kid like this
没有看到
With hands like these.
如此有才华的队员了
This blows.
真糟糕
He can't start the guy. He just got here.
他不能安排他首发 他才刚来
...That have been waiting for us
我们一直在等着
To put a check in the win column,
等待这一场胜利
I have only one thing to say to you--
我只有一点要跟你们说
Your Timberwolves are hungry.
你们的狼音队很饥饿
Hey, you. What's wrong?
你怎么了
Nothing. And the Central High Lions
没事 而雄狮队
Are what's for dinner!
就是我们的晚餐
Is that Jeremy?
那是杰里米吗
Wait, no! Ty! No.
等会 别这样 泰
Oh, what do you care?
你在乎什么呢
Don't look so down.
别那么沮丧嘛
You can have her when I'm done.
我玩够了她的时候你再上吧
Tyler, stop it!
泰勒 住手
Tyler! Tyler,stop!
泰勒 住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop, you're hurting him!
住手 你打伤他了
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler, stop!
泰勒 住手
Tyler!
泰勒
Stop it! Tyler, stop!
住手 泰勒 住手
Hey, he's down! Enough!
他已经倒地了 够了
Jeremy, no!
杰里米 不要
Get off me! Stop!
放开我 住手
What the hell, Jeremy?
杰里米 你怎么回事
Put your head up, you're bleeding.
把头抬起来 你在流血
I'm fine!
我没事
Yeah, you smell fine.
是的 你看上去像没事吗
Just stop, ok?
别管我
Come on, man. Come on.
老兄 别这样
Oh, my god, your hand.
天啊 你的手
No, no, no, it's fine.
没事的
Is it deep? How bad is it?
划的深吗 我看看有多严重
Come on!
我看看
But...I saw it, it was...
但我刚才明明看到
He missed.
他失手了
It's not my blood.
不是我的血
See? I'm fine. No, no, no.
看 我没事 不是啊
I...I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was...
我明明看到玻璃划伤了你的手啊
It's ok. I'm ok.
没事 我很好
It's almost kick-off time, all right?
要开球了
So, um,
那么
I'll, uh, I'll see you after the game.
比赛后见
Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly.
蒂基 还是晃个不停
Can you stand straight, please?
能不能让它保持不动
Could someone please help Tiki?
有谁能帮一下蒂基吗
Hey! Where you been?
你到哪去了啊
Can I ask you a question
我能问你个问题吗
And you give me a really serious no-joke response?
不要开玩笑 认真回答我
Of course. What is it?
好 什么事
The bad mojo.
那种不好的感觉
When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction...
当你碰到斯特凡时 所感应到的
You know what,forget I said that.
你就忘了我说的那些话吧
Your little dinner party plot totally won me over.
你们的小小晚餐聚会已经把我征服了
No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it?
邦妮 说真的 那是什么感觉
Did you see something?
你看到什么了吗
Or...
或者
It wasn't clear like a picture.
那不是很清晰的图像
Like today, I keep seeing
就像今天 我总能看到
Those same numbers I told you about--
我告诉你的那些数字
8, 14, 22
8 14 22.
Yeah? When I touched Stefan,
是啊 我碰到斯特凡时
It was a feeling.
有种感觉
And it vibrated through me, and it was cold, and it...
使我震撼 很冷 而且
And what?
而且什么
It was death.
是死神
It's what I imagine death to be like.
我想象中的死神就是那样的
You scared me. What are you doing here?
你吓到我了 你在这干什么
I'm hiding from Caroline.
我在躲卡罗琳
And why is that?
为什么呢
I needed a break.
我想休息一下
She talks more than I can listen.
她啰嗦的我都听不下去了
That could be a sign.
那就是她的风格啊
Well, she's awfully young.
她太年轻了
Not much younger than you are.
也不比你年轻多少啊
I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture.
我跟她在一起看不到有什么未来
I think she'd drive me crazy.
我觉得她要把我搞疯了
Caroline does have
卡罗琳是有点
Some really annoying traits,
让人烦的小毛病
But we've been friends since the first grade
但我们一年级以来就是朋友
And that means something to me.
我们的友谊对我来说很重要
Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.
我明白的 抱歉如果让你不高兴
That's not my intention.
并不是我的本意
Yes, it is.
你就是故意的
Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning
否则你不会弦外有音
Behind everything you say.
话中有话
You're right.
你说的对
I do have other intentions, but so do you.
我有其它意图 而且你也是
Really?
是吗
I see 'em.
我都明白
You want me.
其实你喜欢我
Excuse me?
你在说什么啊
I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me.
当我靠近你 你发现自己已经迷上了我
You think about me even when you don't want to think about me.
你不愿想起我 而偏偏脑中全是我
I bet you even dreamed about me.
我打赌你一定还梦见过我
And right now...
而现在
You want to kiss me.
你想要吻我
What the hell?
你发什么神经
I don't know what game
我不知道
You're trying to play with Stefan here,
你想要和斯特凡玩什么游戏
But I don't want to be part of it.
但我不想成为游戏的一部分
And I don't know what happened in the past,
我不知道过去发生了什么
But let's get one thing straight--
但我想你得搞清楚
I am not katherine.
我不是凯瑟琳
You gonna be able to play?
你能参加比赛吗
Oh, yeah, I'm good.
是的 我没事
Uh, what you did back there...
你刚刚的所为...
You had Jeremy's back.
你帮助了杰里米
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表