No immortality.
没有永生
There's nothing that defies rational thought.
没有任何违背常理的存在
I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道我怎么了
I know, dear.
我明白 亲爱的
Logan?
罗根
Logan?
罗根
People are supposed to be who they say they are.
人们应该言行一致 保持真我
And not lie or hide their true selves.
而不该说谎 不该隐藏真正的自我
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Oh, hey, man. Just looking for the bathroom.
我只是在找卫生间
It's not possible.
不可能的
I'm not a believer, I can't be.
我不是个信徒 也不可能是
But how can I deny what's right in front of me?
但是我要怎样否认眼前的事实
Someone who never grows old...
有人永远不会变老
1953.
1953年
Never gets hurt...
永远不会受伤
Oh, my god, your hand!
天哪 你的手
Is it deep? How bad is it?
深口深吗 有多严重
Soone who changes in ways that can't be explained...
发生无法解释的变化
Hey, um, are you ok?
你还好吗
Your eye.
你的眼睛
Your face.
你的脸
Girls bitten... what is that?
被咬的女孩们 那是什么
Oh, my god, what happened to you?
天呐 怎么回事
It's nothing! Bodies drained off blood...
没什么 被吸干血液的尸体
Did she say what kind of animal it was?
她说是哪种动物了吗
She said it was a vampire.
她说是吸血鬼
Donovan?
多诺万
No, I'm good.
不用了 我很好
Not it. Not it.
别停啊 别停啊
Not it.
别停啊
Ah, Vicki.
薇姬
Hey, man, you ok?
哥们 你还好吗
Come here.
过来
Come here.
到这来
You don't look good.
你看起来不太好
Come closer.
离近点
I have something--
我有些事
That I have to tell you.
一定得告诉你
I got you, I got you.
我扶住你了 扶住了
It's ok.
没事的
What are you?
你到底是什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表