I was supposed to enter,
我本来要参选的
before everything happened.
当然是在一切发生之前
Ahh, nostalgia's a bitch.
此情可待成追忆呀
If you're just going to mock me,
如果你要嘲笑我
then you move along, please.
那请你闪开吧
John Gilbert thinks your mom stole an artifact
约翰·吉尔伯特认为186♥4♥年那会儿
from Johnathan Sr. Sr. Back in 186♥4♥.
你妈妈偷了老老乔纳森一件手工品
What are you, his errand boy?
你成什么了 他的狗腿子
I don't know what it is,
我不知道是件什么东西
but I don't want him to have it.
但我不想让他得到
I could ask her.
我可以去问问她
But, you know, you've made it pretty clear
可是你已经表过态了
that you don't trust us,
你根本不信任我们
so why should I even bother?
那我又何必操心呢
Because you want to stay in Mystic Falls,
因为你们想留在神秘瀑布镇
and John Gilbert's in town,
而约翰·吉尔伯特在镇上一天
making that impossible.
你们就待不安稳
Find out where it is.
找到它
He leaves, you can buy a welcome mat.
只要他一走 你们就高枕无忧了
Thanks for helping me.
谢谢你帮我
Don't thank me
别谢得那么早
until you're sure your hair isn't going to burn off.
等你确定我没把你头发烧掉再说
You know, I remember
你知道 我记得
when my mom and I were first applying for this.
我妈妈和我最初申请参赛时
She was so excited.
她非常激动
So were you, if I recall.
你也一样 如果我没记错的话
I was.
是的
She just made it sound like so much fun.
她在世时让我觉得这活动那么有趣
Lots has changed since then.
可此后就物是人非了
Well, I hate to break it to you,
我不想告诉你
but it's a little late for cold feet.
但现在打退堂鼓可来不及了
I don't have cold feet. I just...
我没有退缩 我只是
I think I'd be enjoying it a lot more if she was here.
我觉得如果她能在 我会更开心
I'll tell you one thing,
有一件事是肯定的
your hair would have a better chance if she was.
如果她在 你的发型会更漂亮
Ok, I should go put my dress on.
好了 我该换礼服了
Be careful with that thing.
小心一点哦
Don't hurt anybody.
别烫伤了别人
You look miserable.
你看起来很不开心啊
Are there really a whole month of these events
难道这一整个月的活动
that I'm supposed to show up at?
我都必须得参加吗
You can fight it if you want,
你不愿意的话 可以不参加
but it's part of being a Gilbert.
但这是吉尔伯特家族的惯例
Yeah, you, uh, you mentioned you know a lot about the family.
是啊 你上次说你非常了解我们家族
Do you know anything
你知道我们的祖辈
about our ancestor Johnathan Gilbert?
乔纳森·吉尔伯特的事儿吗
Prolific writer, crazy inventor.
多产作家 狂热发明家
Why do you ask?
怎么问这个呢
Well, I read his journal.
我看了他的日记
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
I actually found it in all dad's stuff.
其实我是在爸爸的遗物里找到的
Well, that's surprising.
真让人意外啊
Most of them are locked away.
大部分日记都被藏起来了
There's more of them?
日记有好多本吗
Johnathan Gilbert journaled his whole life.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特一生都在写日记
right down to the bitter, insane drunken end.
直到他痛苦疯狂地在酗酒中结束生命
The guy had a lot of demons.
他记录了很多鬼怪恶魔
And did you read 'em?
你读过了
I browsed, yeah.
我浏览了一下
What'd you think about what he wrote?
你对他所写的 有什么看法
Crazy ramblings of a mad man, of course.
疯子漫无边际的疯话呗
Well, she's very pretty.
她真漂亮
Yeah, yeah, she's a, uh,
是啊 她是
a friend of mine. Excuse me.
我的一个朋友 失陪一下
Are you ok, Amber?
你还好吧 安波尔
I hate being the center of attention.
我讨厌成为瞩目的焦点
I get panic attacks.
我有点惊恐
Do you need some privacy so you can change?
你需要一点私人空间换衣服吗
Actually, I'm just...I'm just going to go get some air.
其实 我正打算出去透透气
You can't be back here.
你不能来这里
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Does it have to be right now?
非现在不可吗
Normally I would have a completely different outlook
通常的话 我肯定是一副截然不同的表情
on what I'm about to tell you,
来告诉你这件事
but since it could really inconvenience me,
但考虑到那事会对我不利
I'll squeal.
只好告密了
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
Stefan's still drinking human blood.
斯特凡还在喝人血
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
A month ago, I would have rejoiced.
一个月前 我定会深感欣慰
But with the council back on the alert,
但鉴于理事会再度警觉
it is not a good time for Stefan to fly off the handle.
斯特凡此时无法自♥制♥实在不妙
I know he's been a little edgy,
我知道他近来有些焦躁
but he said that was normal.
但他说纯属正常
He has a fridge full of stolen blood bank contraband in the house.
他在家里藏了一冰箱从血库偷来的血液
Oh, my God.
天呐
He has no idea what normal is.
斯特凡不懂何谓正常
His entire existence isn't normal.
他的生存方式就不正常
Normal to a vampire is drinking human blood.
吸血鬼喝人血才是正常
But he spent all this time fighting it
但他长♥期♥以来一直刻意压制自己
when he should have been learning how to control it.
实际上他本该学会控制自己
And now it's controlling him instead.
现在他反受其害了
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信这是真的
I mean, it's Stefan that we're talking about here.
我们说的可是斯特凡
Stefan on human blood, Elena.
是饮君子斯特凡 埃琳娜
He'll do anything, he'll say anything,
他会不择手段 瞒天过海
because he's not going to want to stop.
因为他欲罢不能
Trust me.
相信我
Anna!
安娜
What is it?
干嘛
Come on, don't be like that.
拜托 别这样
Why not?
为何不呢
You're basically using me to turn you into a vampire
你完全就是利用我把你变成吸血鬼
so you could be with someone else.
好和别人长相厮守
No, I wasn't using you.
没有 我没利用你
Really?
是吗
Then how would you like to define it?
那你把自己的行为定义为什么
Look, I don't think it's any worse
听着 我觉得你比我更过分吧
than becoming friends with me
你之前跟我交好
so you could give your mother my blood.
就是为了把我的血献给你的母亲
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
That's not important.
那不重要
Seriously, Jeremy.
老实说 杰里米
What do you know?
你知道些什么
Everything. I know everything.
全部 我知道一切
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I'm the one who fed him the blood in the first place.
是我先喂他喝血的
What's going on in here?
你们在干嘛
Just filling Elena in
只是向埃琳娜汇报
on your extracurricular activities.
你的课余活动
What are you talking about?
你指的是什么
I know about the blood, Stefan.
你喝人血的事我知道了 斯特凡
I'm gonna... I'll be downstairs,
我要 我去楼下
Drinking.
喝酒
I was going to tell you.
我本要告诉你的
When?
何时
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine. The blood, it doesn't change anything.
我没事 喝人血改变不了什么
It's changing you.
但改变了你
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表