Previously on the Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century I have lived in secret,
一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risks, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan. I'm Damon.
我叫斯特凡 我是达蒙
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
你没告诉过我你有个哥哥
It's complicated.
说来话长
Elena, She is a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 她长得跟凯瑟琳一模一样
Which one of you dated her first?
你们谁先和她在一起的
Katherine is dead, and you hate me
凯瑟琳死了 而你恨我
Because you loved her.
因为你爱她
I was hoping I'd see you again.
我希望能再见到你
She's not a puppet.
她不是玩偶
She doesn't exist for your amusement;
她活着不是为了让你玩弄
For you to feed on whenever you want to.
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
They're whatever I want them to be.
我要他们怎样他们就怎样
Wear it for me, for...good luck.
戴着吧 能给你带来好运
You want to kiss me.
你想吻我
Vervain in the necklace.
项链里的马鞭草
It's been a while since anyone
已经很久没人
Could resist my...compulsion.
能抵御我的"强迫命令"了
There's nothing human in Damon.
达蒙已经没有丝毫人性了
No good, no kindness, no love.
不怀好意 善心不在 爱也荡然无存
Only a monster who must be stopped.
他只是一个必须被阻止的恶魔
Hello?
有人吗
Jeremy?
杰里米
Hello?
有人吗
This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls
罗根·费尔从神秘瀑布镇为您发回的现场播报
With breaking news of another deadly animal attack.
又发生了一起致命的动物袭击人类事件
The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls
严重威胁神秘瀑布镇居民安危的野兽
Has claimed another victim,
再度酿造惨剧
Local high school student Elena Gilbert.
死者为当地高中学生埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特
Police are certain that forensic eviden will confirm
经警方法医调查证实
That this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks.
与最近几起动物袭击案同属一种动物所为
You know it's coming next.
你知道你就是下一个
Bad dream?
做噩梦了吗
Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now?
你知道刚才进入你脑中有多容易吗
You really need some human blood.
你真的需要些人血了
It might even the playing field.
至少可以让双方势均力敌一些
Football reference.
我是说橄榄球
Too soon.
太快了
All right, I deserved that.
好吧 我活该
But I just wanted to let you know,
但我只是想让你知道
They caught the culprit.
他们抓到罪犯了
The animal responsible for killing
害死泰纳教练
Coach Tanner and all those people.
和其他人的那只动物
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It was a mountain lion. Really big one.
是很大的一只美洲狮
It attacked a hunter this morning.
今早它还袭击了一个猎人
It's all over the news.
新闻上到处都在播报
"Deadly beast captured.
致命野兽被捕
All's well in Mystic Falls."
神秘瀑布镇回复平静
Why would you cover your tracks?
你为什么要掩饰自己的行踪
I've decided to stay a while.
因为我决定多住一阵子
I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena.
有你和埃琳娜陪我玩 很有意思
Can't touch her now.
你现在不能碰她了
Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head.
马鞭草可以阻止我控制她的思想
Maybe that's not my target.
也许那并不是我的目标
Believe it or not, Stefan,
信不信由你 斯特凡
Some girls don't need my persuasion.
有些女孩不需要我的魅惑
Some girls just can't resist my good looks,
有些女孩就是无法抗拒我的帅气
My style and my charm
我的风格和魅力
And my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.
以及我对泰勒·斯薇芙特歌♥曲的狂热
This is John Varvatos, dude.
你刺破了我的名牌衣服 兄弟
Dick move.
你真混♥蛋♥
I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion
我只能证实一只12英尺长的美洲狮
Attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed.
袭击了一个猎人 接着被枪杀了
The hunter is in stable condition.
那个猎人现在情况稳定
The real animal is still out there,
真正的野兽还逍遥法外
Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back,
等着我 挑衅我反击
To stop him.
阻止他
But how do I stop a monster
但我怎么能在不变成恶魔的情况下
Without becoming one myself?
阻止恶魔呢
To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls
重复一遍 威胁神秘瀑布镇的动物
has been caught.
已经被抓了
Scum ball.
人♥渣♥
Scum bucket.
饭桶
Who are you talking to?
你在说谁呢
Him.
他
The news guy,
那个新闻记者
also known as Logan "scum" Fell.
也称作罗根·人♥渣♥·费尔
Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?
你妈妈有提到我为什么离开神秘瀑布镇吗
Oh, no way.
哦 不会吧
You and him?
你和他
This is Logan Fell.
罗根·费尔为您发回的报道
He's cute.
他挺可爱的
He is not cute.
他才不可爱呢
There's nothing cute about him.
他身上一点可爱的东西都没有
What are you doing with that?
你拿那个东西干什么
I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box.
我昨天从保险箱里找到的
Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it
妈妈曾答应洛克伍德夫人要把它借给
To the founder's council for their heritage display.
创立者协会举办的历史遗物展示会
Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?
那是贝丝奶奶的结婚戒指吗
Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring.
最早是曾曾祖母玛丽的结婚戒指
How much do you think this stuff is worth?
你觉得这东西值多少钱
You know, like on ebay?
比如说在易趣网上卖♥♥
You're not gonna find out.
绝不允许你把它卖♥♥掉的
That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away.
那东西是爸妈的 你不能把它捐掉
I'm not giving it away.
我没有捐掉啊
It's called a loan, Jeremy.
这个叫借出去 杰里米
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I'm good.
我很好
Sorry.
抱歉
Maybe we should press pause.
也许我们应当叫停了
Yeah, you're probably right.
是的 你是对的
That was getting a bit...
我们进展得有点...
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没错
How do you look in a suit?
你穿上西装看起来怎么样
I can pull one off. How about tomorrow night?
我可以试试穿一件 明晚怎么样
Will you be my date to the founder's party?
你愿意做我的伴侣 去参加创立者派对吗
They still do that?
这传统还在继续吗
Have you been before?
你以前去过吗
No, the Salvatores
不 塞尔瓦托家族
Don't get invited anymore.
已经不再被邀请了
Well, this year, there's this heritage project
今年有个历史遗物展示会
That meant a lot to my mom.
那对我母亲意义重大
She was really involved in the founder's council,
她和创立者协会渊源颇深
And it was her favorite party.
那是她最喜欢的派对
I know it sounds really boring, but
我知道听起来枯燥乏味 但是
I would be honored to accompany you,
能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的
Miss Gilbert.
吉尔伯特小姐
The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
是我非常荣幸 塞尔瓦托先生
No Yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue.
不要穿黄色的 不喜欢 换件蓝色的
I don't like the blue.
我不喜欢蓝色
Well, I do.
可我喜欢
And if I'm gonna be your date
如果要我做你的男伴...
You can not be my date.
你不能和我一起去
My mother is going to be there,
我母亲会在场的
And she is a very proud gun owner.
她是个自大的配枪警♥察♥
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表