And I don't want things to be weird" speech.
但我不希望我们之间的关系变得尴尬"
It's pre-emptive.
算是先发制人
Pre-emptive.
先发制人
Yeah, you know, in case you were having second thoughts or regrets
是的 以防你深思熟虑之后又后悔
Or we're,like, ooged out--
或者我们都 很震惊
Ooged, huh?
震惊
Can I just get on with the speech part?
我可以直接开始"演讲"吗
Yeah, go for it.
好的 你开始吧
So I know that you don't think
我知道你不认为
That this is going to work out between us.
我们在一起会有结果
I just want to let you know that right here and right now,
我只是想让你知道此时此刻
I'm offering you an out.
我允许你退出
Like an escape clause.
就像一个免责条款
Why are you giving me an escape clause?
为什么你要给我一个免责条款
I don't want to make assumptions about what it is really doing here
我不想一个人胡思乱想我们之间到底是什么关系
Got it.
明白了
So, if you would like to exercise it,
那么如果你想使用免责条款的话
Just let me know.
告诉我
I'm good, but thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Ok.
好的
Good.
很好
Yeah. so...
是的 那么
See you for Duke's tonight. Yeah.
今晚在杜克的派对上见 好的
Yes?
什么事
Hi there.
你好
I'm looking for Bonnie.
我想找邦妮
She's not here.
她不在
Oh, do you know when she would
那你知道她什么时候...
Never.
无可奉告
You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me.
你和我又不熟 我们好像有什么误解
You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door
你竟敢来敲贝内特女巫家的门
And asking her for anything.
还对她有所要求
What'd I do?
我做了什么
Spirits talk, Mr. Salvatore,
鬼魂也会说话 塞尔瓦托先生
And so does my granddaughter.
我的外孙女也告诉过我你的为人
You are no friend to us.
你不是我们的朋友
Now get off my porch.
现在立刻给我滚开
Step outside and say that.
有种出来说
I am not Bonnie.
我可不是邦妮
You don't want to mess with me.
你最好不要惹我
Bonnie's not going to open the tomb.
邦妮不会打开墓穴的
Oh, I think she will.
我认为她会的
Do you really want Katherine out that bad?
你就那么想救凯瑟琳出来吗
Trust me.
相信我
No one I know wants to see that girl again.
没有人愿意再见到她
Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot.
除了达蒙 那个被爱冲昏了头脑的蠢货
Then what is it?
那你是为了什么
Or who is it?
或者是为了谁
My mother's in there.
我妈妈在里面
Katherine couldn't help herself.
凯瑟琳就是情不自禁
She just had tooy around with both of the Salvatore brothers.
她和塞尔瓦托两兄弟整日寻欢作乐
And when she got caught, so did my mother.
而她被抓住后 我妈妈也被抓了
I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away.
我眼看着乔纳森·吉尔伯特把她带走
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You really mean that, don't you?
你是真心的 对吧
Yeah, I think we'll skip the dead mom bonding
我们可以跳过缅怀妈妈的感情交流
so you can start serving a purpose.
好让你派上用场了
Which is what? Leverage.
是什么 人♥质♥
This belong to you?
这是你的吧
Elena, are you ok?
埃琳娜 你还好吧
She's fine, for now.
她很好 暂时而已
Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine.
魔法书在你手里的话她就会没事
I can get it. Which means your brother has it.
我会弄到 就是说在你哥哥手上
And I have the witch.
女巫在我手上
So one of you had better meet me
你们中最好有一个30分钟后
In the very public town square in 30 minutes
和我在市镇广场见面
So we can safely discuss how fun
这样我们可以好好商量
it's going to be to work together.
一起合作会多么有趣
Go ahead.
来吧
Grovel again. Oh, wait, no.
再求我一次啊 等等
I don't care.
我根本不在乎
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Keep them buttoned down.
看好她们
Compulsion won't work.
意识强迫是没用的
Just use violence Right. I got that.
武力解决就可以了 我明白
Sit. Behave.
坐下 乖点
You're the key to this. Literally.
你可算是打开古墓的关键 金钥匙啊
The one who opens the door.
一把可以打开古墓大门的钥匙
Tell me, how long have you been a witch?
告诉我 你成为女巫多久了
Is there anything to drink here?
有什么喝的吗
Are you offering?
你想提供些[血]吗
There's water on the nightstand.
床头柜上有水
Hey. can I have a sip?
嘿 给我喝一口吧
Come back in, shut the door!
回来 把门关上
Don't hurt her!
别弄伤她
Don't make me!
别逼我
Lock it.
锁上
Anna!
安娜
Hey, what, uh,
怎么了
What happened to you last night?
昨晚你是怎么回事
Sorry, I had to leave.
抱歉 我有事就先走了
I told your sister to tell you.
我让你姐姐告诉你了
Oh, I haven't seen her.
我还没见过她
Well, I gotta run, so--
我赶时间
Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight?
你今晚想去参加派对吗
Do I what?
什么
The guy that's throwing it is a total douche,
那个办派对的人是个大傻帽
But it's, uh, it's supposed to be fun.
不过应该会好玩
I figured, you know, safety in numbers.
我觉得 人多安全嘛
So you're finally ready to go out with me, are you?
那就是说你终于愿意和我约会了 是吧
It's been a while since I've been to a party,
我已经很久没有参加过派对了
And I kind want to get back out there.
我挺想去的
And not be such a loner.
我不想再做个独行侠了
And, uh, I like you.
而且 我喜欢你
You're fun, and you're also kind of
你很风趣 当然你还有点
Strange and lurky, but,h, I guess I like that, too.
古怪和神秘 不过 我也喜欢那些
So, yeah, you should come to the party, with me.
所以 你也来参加派对吧 和我一起
It's in the woods by that old cemetery.
就在墓地附近的树林里
It's there, huh?
在那里啊
That sounds cool.
听起来很棒
Uh, I'll meet you
我们在那儿见
Oh--ok! Great!
好极了 真棒
Cool.
很好
Got a hot date,
是想钓小帅哥
or are you just planning on nabbing the entire Gilbert family?
还是你想把吉尔伯特家族一网打尽呢
A party, right next to the old cemetery.
是个派对 就在老墓地的旁边
Isn't that nice of them?
他们竟然主动送上门
Lots of warm bloods for starving vampires.
那些饥饿的吸血鬼正好需要人血
I told you. I work alone.
我告诉过你了 我喜欢单干
Yeah, so do I.
当然 我也是
But you're minus a witch
但你缺个女巫
And I'm minus spell book.
而我少本魔法书
So what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Stefan will come after you, you know that.
斯特凡不会放过你 你知道的
For messing with Elena.
因为你惹了埃琳娜
Then he won't be too happy
那他到时候可该痛苦了
if I kill her when I don't get what I want.
因为我如果拿不到想要的东西 就会杀了她
When do you want to do this?
你想什么时候动手
God, it's like 186♥4♥ all over again.
天呐 好像又回到了186♥4♥年
You Salvatores are truly
你们塞尔瓦托兄弟
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表